3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tech-Step 26.12.19 09:05 pm

Drum & Bass Club

There are those people who listen to Drum music...?

PS. I think that's cool what made the Shoutbox, I'm just here'and have not been...
291 Comments
Sort by:
E
Electric Wizard 26.12.19

Captain Cleanoff.Thank you.By the way can't call ourselves aficionados of all super-avant-garde and unusual, and eclectic ,for example, can have a negative property when onderhoud from different genres,and the integrity of the composition.

a
amster 26.12.19

Odd Yes of drama right now, Nitsche not rushing...even tech step tired...sleepy atmospheric....intellegence never liked...
you can posluhat old mighty jungle)))
although concord down and you can listen to pendulum always))

S
Simply Orange 26.12.19

popatenko shitty smell... just all the advisers here, then I'll advise :) listen TeeBee, Dj Fresh, Bad Comp., Coruprt Soul, Bes, The SOI (The Sound Of Infinity)

S
Svarog 26.12.19

And just Cthulhu rights, industrial electronics steers)

S
Simply Orange 26.12.19

PSP industrial taxis ;) it's sales are not negotiated :)))

E
Electric Wizard 26.12.19

industrial electronics steers - and what are you listening to this? By the way is also very non-industrialized handlebar(Atari Teenage Riot,Amon Tobin), equally good(in the industrial Suicide Commando,Wumpscut), and for the extreme I do not chase anymore, although the grind/Bracer ever will listen.

G
Grimriper 26.12.19

And intelligent there is one thread listening?
There Is Omni Trio, Blu Mar Ten, Blame, Photek...

P
Prosto tru 26.12.19

although the grind/Bracer ever will listen.

And I have listened. Not like... (

D
Da Joker 26.12.19

Of drama I like Fabio! It sets the whole day energized!

I
Infected Mushroom 26.12.19

Listen to Technical Itch, Ice Minus, Decoder, Pendulum, Concord Dawn, Bad Company, SPL, Kenny Dead, Bes, Pirate Station.

T
TomatoZz 26.12.19

One thread listens here ))dNb((? That's a private question and...

R
RussianQuaker 26.12.19

I sometimes TranceStep ElectroStep aka - relative Drum&Buss, both are in Joungle. TranceStep, roughly speaking, is the trance + DnB (for example CounterStrike) :)

D
Dimon_R_D aka Rockman 26.12.19

Listen To DnB. Just in a rush.

t
tancuyuschaya_britva 26.12.19

Perhaps only in the clubs...
And just listen to AMD I am not able, especially for such meat.
Jumping Aki sumashedshaya until morning)))

And rarely, because there is a risk to kill neighbors and relatives power of the subwoofer!

T
TomatoZz 26.12.19

In, at least someone is.
tantsuyushaya Listen DJ Baron Breakbeat Kaos, it's in my house or listen to Asian Dub Foundation, too, so you can buy several trackof is.
RussianQuaker Psychedelic thing is, in my opinion the TRANS. Came home, loaded the day was lay on the couch, switched on a four-string soulful and turn off thoughts in my head. The hour of such relaxation and the other person gets up since diwanya.

t
tancuyuschaya_britva 26.12.19

TomatoZz
I used to like Aphrodite, and Asian Dub Foundation drama that I somehow did not notice)

T
TomatoZz 26.12.19

tantsuyushaya Yes, ADF is not AMD, is a cross between what has no boundaries, i.e. electrosounds.
Here are mixed Jang-beats, rap controversy, distorted punk guitars, reggae bass lines, Indian classical music and intelligent dance beats, revolutionary dub poetry and social message, dynamic sound melted into the clash.

M
Morgen Co 26.12.19

Here is part of the NSF has composica ADP, Fortress Europe.

A
Alien13 26.12.19

Listening to one drum almost To say there is not - this music brings freedom. Incredible, her mother! Especially hard like a drum, so that the brains burst.

T
TomatoZz 26.12.19

Alien13Понимаю...brother
Morgen Co In Enfees underground 1