3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tech-Step 26.12.19 09:05 pm

Drum & Bass Club

There are those people who listen to Drum music...?

PS. I think that's cool what made the Shoutbox, I'm just here'and have not been...
291 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barbready 26.12.19

Thank the gods , I here not one such . Lie down on the bed to cut thechnical itch or noisia , Mat on your left , so chill.

S
SkaFaNDr 26.12.19

Drum like a child - 35 gigs in the collection all the same ^^ by the way who from Peter except me for Therapy Open Air go?
PS: Techstep, Darkseid and Neurofunk rule! ))

B
Barbready 26.12.19

skafandr lucky you , wanted to go , but too expensive , a ticket to Peter=500 ruble

S
SkaFaNDr 26.12.19

Barbready, well event not soon may come )

T
TomatoZz 26.12.19

SkaFaNDrСколько ticket costs?

T
TomatoZz 26.12.19

Tuto
Sdiso
Here

D
Dimon_R_D aka Rockman 26.12.19

*Chorus* Spa-si-Bo! =) Swing =)

S
SkaFaNDr 26.12.19

TomatoZz, standard - 800 rubles
Deluxe - 1500
super Deluxe - 2500
the website TSOA - http://www.therapyrussia.ru/
PS: other website www.dnbarena.ru , www.qsound.ws

S
SkaFaNDr 26.12.19

Everyone who shakes suggest: Dj Devil, SPL, Limewax, Noisia, Aphrodite, Roni Size, Panacea, Resonant Evil, BSE , Goldie, Andy C, Grooverider, Code Blue, Fission & Kaiser, Audio, Spor, Pendulum, Dj Hype, Dj Liza, Cause4Concern, Dylan, Ed Rush, Optical, Raiden
PS: everything got to poking at the keyboard rest look for yourself >=B

T
TomatoZz 26.12.19

Hoch, Istcho Mona to check out Dj Bes, Cyantifiс, Dope Ammo

T
TomatoZz 26.12.19

SkaFaNDr is likely to come, the current here I do not know what ticket it is better to take for 800 rubles or 2500 RUB.

S
SkaFaNDr 26.12.19

TomatoZz take in 1500 ), the same VIP area - you will not lose anything in addition to unique delivery meteor with all the DJs in the Nut )) I would like the identity, but too bold, although for the sake of therapy can last and last blood spread ^^

T
TomatoZz 26.12.19

Yes, like all the performers play not gesho, although what is meant by the notion of gesho. For me gesho this hardtail when the subwoofer is jumping and podmigivaet only somersaults in the air does not describe.

I
Infected Mushroom 26.12.19

I listen to DnB.I just love it.Very hard like darkseid.Chris SU, Panacea, Technical Itch, Bes, Gvozd, SPL, Raiden, Wierdo, Roni Size, Proton Kid, Cluster Suicides, CounterStrike, Dillinja, Pendulum, Concord Dawn, Dj Hype,General Malice, Ice Minus, Nufojah, Paul B, Phesta, Replicator, Stim Axel

S
SkaFaNDr 26.12.19

Infected Mushroom, our man! >=In

The hubbub Senior resting,
Tough play: Panacea, Technical Itch, SPL, Dylan (and his wife) , Raiden, Counterstrike, Dillinja, Resonant Evil, Black Sun Empire, Fission & Kaiser, Audio, Spor, Dj Devil, etc.
Less zhostko and negotko: Pendulum, Dj BeS, Optical, Cause4Concern, Dj Hype, Stim Axel, Roni Size, Dj Gvozd-Concord Dawn, Aphrodite, etc.

T
TomatoZz 26.12.19

SkaFaNDrДля someone like MNU BSE it

T
TomatoZz 26.12.19

KAG ya happy into has NG Ludi listening to dNb, and then some of EMA Yes mamaluke punk rowerami

S
SkaFaNDr 26.12.19

TomatoZz, so the fact of the matter is that ghostcast BSE it ))))
PS: these people are all a lot =)

T
TomatoZz 26.12.19

yeah, well Races Two and APCASO =!

S
SkaFaNDr 26.12.19

the rest just do not know all-destroying force of the drama! >=In