3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 26.12.19 09:06 pm

Released patch 1.0.7 (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

The weight on the PC in steam 1.7 gig
He made changes to the game balance, increased level cap to 70, has improved photo mode and fixed a number of bugs and errors. A key innovation was the system of visual customization.
Items of equipment which users have gotten the patch will also appear in the "closet" of the protagonist. In the FAQ the developers said that if you do remove the armor, the character stats will be reset.
33 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dako7 26.12.19

Under the blog I wrote but it was demolished. Where 20-th level swing that? All the quests already done, and the Board the flunky this taskbar to do this idea. The bar raised but the content is not delivered. In the Origins raised the bar after the Invisible and then XS that is.

U
U-Rock 26.12.19

Waiting for the pirates with the new patch) though of course unlikely but still)

A
Artist535 26.12.19

U-Rock
And why not?Patch it not crack.

K
Kodval 26.12.19

Artist535
Yeah, the patch changes the executable, which hangs protection. Ie re-crack need)

A
AlexanderYA 26.12.19

I did all flew) For 20 min before the patch was playing, but wait this here)

S
SPR1GGAN 26.12.19

Dako7
promised that I would recount all the lessons learned over 50 LVL ,but they are yubiki

A
AlexanderYA 26.12.19

Artist535
As comrade wrote patch to put difficult, because it replaces .exe

S
SPR1GGAN 26.12.19

went through the whole game ,really smoothed out, not 100% of locations ,but it seems to me that the hood of this future additions

in General, cool theme ,and pants wearing and capsonic

v
vstorspb 26.12.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
increased level cap to 70
In my experience playing RPG, enhancing LVL is always accompanied by the introduction of additional content: new areas, quests, etc. Why is there increased LVL?!
Before after LVL 50 not given your ability points? As for example it was in Origins: has reached the max. LVL, but after the Expo and went, and your ability points dropped regularly.
What now? What is it?

w
wakara 26.12.19

vstorspb
To show the win over the pirates. Supposedly they have a version of the game is old, and we have a new.

A
Artist535 26.12.19

Kodval
no need to hack into anything again -_-
The patch does not update the protection(if it is not specifically updated,and it is not updated),patch the update,ie in the exe will be updated/added some functions(the numbers in the exe).
The crack will not fly.

S
Shadowclonejutsu 26.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Thanks bro for the news!! CUSTOMIZATION!! finally!! Was about to go and write angry reviews everywhere, but apparently they read my letters, and did what I had to do =))
Now, again, it makes sense to return to the beautiful game

-
--00--00-- 26.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Experience that count, but skill points, not levels. I gave 8, but the level remained 50. This was discussed in the description of the patch.

v
valentinevalejo 26.12.19

Pants, shirts, socks, hoods e-may... mothers and Daughters)))

K
Kodval 26.12.19

--00--00--
I also gave 8 points and as I understand it, they are all under LVL 50 gave, no one counted..

v
vstorspb 26.12.19

Nerf my ship freaks! Everything was pumped up to legendarok (stats on the left), and now look - all Burgundy, dropped to epic! Freaks! The stats nerf! Stat +20% Overpower Ability turned into +10%!!! In short, idiocy is not an upgrade, oboskalova solid! And what for the 70th level to enter without making any new areas or content?! To complicate things, why that? Just coming Expo in points of abilities it was impossible to translate? Like in Origins? The delusion of some kind.

k
klaus.maria 26.12.19

To 50-th developed himself honestly, and then spat after naperechet experience over level 50 and used coach. And what stupid zabivalova a La Diablo I got drunk in the Diablo 5 years ago.

And something I did not understand how to change the appearance, you could tell?

a
ant19521 26.12.19

Can be reduced the number of points for the next level? But then you have to start the game again.

a
ant19521 26.12.19

Dako7
I think that the number of points for skill is reduced. Otherwise is simply unrealistic. So to start the game again.

-
--00--00-- 26.12.19

klaus.maria
In the inventory menu, right-click (in inventory menu not selecting the object)