3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 26.12.19 09:06 pm

Released patch 1.0.7 (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

The weight on the PC in steam 1.7 gig
He made changes to the game balance, increased level cap to 70, has improved photo mode and fixed a number of bugs and errors. A key innovation was the system of visual customization.
Items of equipment which users have gotten the patch will also appear in the "closet" of the protagonist. In the FAQ the developers said that if you do remove the armor, the character stats will be reset.
33 Comments
Sort by:
v
vstorspb 26.12.19

I have Abrahamse on this patch, but that's not all. Don't know, I think, but they increased the chance of rain in the weather. Before, you never when it was raining, and now with occasional breaks almost constantly. And it is in Greece, in the summer, when its day the fire! But maybe it's because I find fault, no one noticed?

G
Gex32net 26.12.19

Do not pay attention to the levels of the engravings has increased, but the descriptions no more how to raise...

F
Fan_Tiesto 26.12.19

And the point? On fenoman this flaw is still not working, damn Ubisoft!!!

F
Fedor2223 26.12.19

where you can separately download the patch for the pirate, tell me

S
SPR1GGAN 26.12.19

Fedor2223
where are you pirates rocked

S
SPR1GGAN 26.12.19

I'm more interested in where today's addition,December 4 is already almost over ,and the DLC never came out .

A
ArXangel_ann 26.12.19

SPR1GGAN
They all went out. I do not know where the incentive, but in yupley already playing in full
Spoiler

S
SPR1GGAN 26.12.19

ArXangel_ann
well, cool steam shot
need 55 or so it appeared?
on the boot screen I have a picture with a hidden blade and achievements the incentive is there ,but the game is not quest ,I'm LVL 50 ,all realized has long passed ,willfully 100+hours
season pass is present

-
-VITOS- 26.12.19

Where you can separately download the patch for the pirate, please tell me.Where rocked pirates patch there!!!

z
zEmberg 26.12.19

-VITOS-
In order to play on the pirates with this patch, you need to break the game, wait (cpy)

-
-VITOS- 26.12.19

Who knows.Sohranki fly or not?

v
vstorspb 26.12.19

-VITOS-
What sohranki? You also explained the new patch = new game = new executable, which requires a new break-in. What is on the minds of pirates, no one knows. Maybe they want to wait until all the DLC is out and then will break again. We can lomanut between the first and second DLC. They are unlikely the new version will be done after each update of the ordinary. Keep your eyes open on pirate sites, and please be patient.

-
-VITOS- 26.12.19

Now it is clear.Not all scholars just like You. VSTORSPB a special thank you!