3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dinar Mullin 27.12.19 09:53 am

Microfreeze/brake (Batman: Arkham Knight)

gtx 970,8 gb ram,i5 3470
License. Why is the game still frieze?Especially on the machine it is 60 fps,then drops,especially when the rain on the screen effekto fray. Even at the minimum salary. Maybe there some solutions? The game is installed on HDD,there's also a SSD,but I don't know if installing the game there...
66 Comments
Sort by:
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 27.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
WHAT WHAT WHAT??? You would immediately start with the fact that in the gland NOOB. If the video card is loaded at 99%, THIS MEANS THAT the graphics CARD is LOADED ON 99% of the stuff you catch??? ie none are working at the limit and more fps already can not give but for complex scenes will be dips in fps because there is no stock, vidyuhi and works 99%.
Earth to you down, the stronger the card is loaded in the game, the better the optimization.

M
MagicHero 27.12.19

JacK_tThe_Ripper
What is the connection between the fact that the more loaded the graphics card is the better optimization??? which is just nonsense.

S
Steve Taller 27.12.19

the game was made for high-end systems, do not argue with each other, but hlamova gland you are OK to not play it, you can look at the resource consumption

P
Palych Rokov 27.01.21

Asmoday Unforgiven
is msi afterburner, some indicators from Aida 64 and hw monitor are integrated into it

A
Asmoday Unforgiven 01.06.21

Palych Rokov
thank you

L
Lucius_Dark666 31.08.21

It goes perfectly on my computer on ultras.