3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Largo Winch 27.12.19 10:29 am

The final battle...uh... (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In General, I came to the final battle (where a pointing dog, the Kraken and his other henchmen) being 21 LVL, in party I have Archer, thief, knight and mage, almost all my gear at LVL 20-21 the divine, play the classics, well...the maximum that I can survive one turn of enemy, my knight like turn 2-3 live...There's so much damage for me that included any kind of treatment is not helping. Was the idea of runes as the resistance increase, but the runes all were on a shipwreck as well as other ingredients, to get him out I don't know. In General, upon arrival at the ARKS I lost all my belongings and even stats as characters without a mirror to flip I don't know. Quests, too, all over. Adramalech I killed not really steaming by such party, and here is no chance...what Can the Council give?
34 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadser 27.12.19

you will teleports on a ship in the netherworld there still

L
Largo Winch 27.12.19

Vadser
Hmm...in the world of the dead? So I reached the final, and first time hear about it - how to do it?

A
AmsterDamster 27.12.19

Largo Winch
Quick move - the halls echo.
But I have a question for you, you're adrenaline killed, you opened the Windows in his basement ? If so, how is it done ?

L
Largo Winch 27.12.19

AmsterDamster
To move fast I do not have any halls echo, however, what is remarkable - resources to send the ship I can. The showcase was opened by the usual hacking, there is a scroll of some kind which can be read, but I have no one is able to do it and disgusting armor. He long thought what could it all on the forums, found just what they say it's unfinished quest.

A
AmsterDamster 27.12.19

Largo Winch
Strange about the Palace, where the Illness was said after landing in the ARKS saying that the ship remained in two dimensions, I always go back there to sell the armor as 100% relationship with the sellers. Can you tank any.

L
Largo Winch 27.12.19

AmsterDamster
Illness I died upon landing, it can as that is connected with it? She seems like a deal of some sort was on the island of demons, things like what a lawyer, but I unfortunately lawyer immediately banged, because demons don't deal like, well, like rol play and all that=) Maybe this was my Bagnoles?

A
AmsterDamster 27.12.19

Largo Winch
I don't know, I am also a lawyer was murdered, but the Disease is alive, though a little cough =) She is way too kind as a demon.

z
zuboskal68 27.12.19

Apparently, the Illness remains alive if to confirm that her earlier concluded a deal with don't remember what's-her-name is different: you will support. I confirmed the Sickness live, the Palaces there. Didn't even know that can be without the Palaces))

A
AmsterDamster 27.12.19

Chet here, too, in the last battle, and of course after the state sends in its dimension of all, I quickly put...21 LVL, armor is simply the best I could get, quests ended in a General gesture of some sort..

A
AT_Sagor 27.12.19

I'm on the tactics at the second attempt they sdyuzhil. For Brekkom did not run, but started first Commom and Bellick, and they are very muddy water, and then by and by Bracka. Incarnata called, well, resistance in battle is also not the last word, especially when you are beaten EN masse but with an astronomical damage. Liked lightning storm, that's what keeps the crowd in control in a few moves, but at 3000 - 4000 damage issues. Well at least the final battle does not need to worry about glasses source.

I
Ivan Lebedev 27.12.19

the final battle is not so hot kaneshno )))) weak for a finale. Barack kill NPCs ) you're important to him since sdyuzhil meteor shower 1 time and FSE!!! weak ))) and if the answer not want to be a victim of the game also ends )))

D
DreamEagle 27.12.19

Largo Winch
Grindy

M
Maxoc14 27.12.19

Also 3 attempts failed of these reptiles , and the ending was without Sabitov , you know he is guilty I do not know English but still a shame .... Someone tell me what it says, at least roughly, Played for Sybil divinity took

S
Serge3d 27.12.19

XS, the ending on easy 2 difficulty, not even interesting. The first course of the Bracco has seroquil he stuck together (two-handed sword from Tarkin with 3 powerful workshops runes for 8K hits, Crete 16K).
Would have done that whether Bracco invulnerable for the first few turns. But if before the fight to choose in the dialogue to fight the enemies: Bracke, Lucian, of Dallas, the Kraken with all call upon the GOP by the company, gates and the white master. Here is the hard mod will work, will try so in the second passage.

N
N1ceL1fe 27.12.19

Serge3d could not pass one against all :) the Damage of all flies just great, from all sides. Dallas turns into a dragon, circle AoE , Kraken, dragons caste for 3-4K each turn in the face, hell. My poor knight - necromancer stuck together for 3 turns. then lay and watch what is happening. ( it was classic) . Now dorohoju already the 2nd time on the tactics of the robber ( with a small mod to a weapon, and running speed outside of combat). And probably choose the good ending. Bad already seen.

L
Legn 27.12.19

Play tactics. 21 LVL 20-21 dressed in the armor of the legendary and divine qualities. Composition: rogue, Archer, warrior with shield and mage(fire, earth and sensitive treatment). Refused the offer of Lucian, the battle began, killed the assistant of Dallas and Dallas, he lost his MAG, and then rebelled and began pointing dog is a complete ass, then killed my Archer, the tank at the nozzle killed Pala KEMA, belolikova, then Lucian died(I already didn't hit him), the tank died, someone else, in General only won because of the bug with the endless rod of resurrection he ( 8 times income) at the end of this dolviran Bracco. To beat have no desire at all, it's a delusion of some kind. Before and with the demon-doctor coped with an error, is normal.

I
I0PuK 27.12.19

pfft... the wolves and the truth of IMBA... neither the archdemon nor Brach generally not felt by doblesti... we have 4 of the snout to try

F
Fedor1986 27.12.19

I don't know how you pass this battle on tactics)))
The tactics played the entire game, had no problems especially anywhere, except a couple of fights the Lich, stuffed and strange grandmother demon in the ARKS. But in the final the hell.
The party is LVL 21. The armor is divine and unique. The composition of privately fire mage, a warrior with a shield, the rogue and the mage water and air. For the first move, not even to kill anyone, you can survive. Then, when the worm calls the two types of mages, they are the first time put 2-3 of the Persians, and achieves them Bracke meteor shower and all))))as it is still unclear. At the outlet I have, are on average 4-5K of armor and health 6-7, and damage enemies just huge, and lives on 20K plus armor 15-6K. Tried a dozen times already, the end is the same, do not know what to do, can the party to remake stupid for wars or Summoner wars))

A
Andrei YP 27.12.19

But why work so hard to try to pass on higher difficulty levels? You can start and really easy to try. It's still an RPG where fighting is not the main thing. Moreover, the difficulty level can be changed directly during the game, so what's the problem to reduce the complexity if some kind of battle you are not granted?
About the lack of captions in the video. In this video, without subtitles and understand everything, most importantly what's next in the epilogue after the vehicle the roller is fine with subtitles and everything is fine explained.

s
saa0891 27.12.19

Andrei YP wrote:
But why work so hard to try to pass on higher difficulty levels?
Because it's fun.

Andrei YP wrote:
It's still an RPG where fighting is not the main thing.
Good joke,the fighting is just one of the most interesting elements in this construction, the mechanics of the game,pumping and selection of heroes and classes.

Andrei YP wrote:
so what's the problem to reduce the complexity if some kind of battle you are not granted?
And this is not interesting.