3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Largo Winch 27.12.19 10:29 am

The final battle...uh... (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In General, I came to the final battle (where a pointing dog, the Kraken and his other henchmen) being 21 LVL, in party I have Archer, thief, knight and mage, almost all my gear at LVL 20-21 the divine, play the classics, well...the maximum that I can survive one turn of enemy, my knight like turn 2-3 live...There's so much damage for me that included any kind of treatment is not helping. Was the idea of runes as the resistance increase, but the runes all were on a shipwreck as well as other ingredients, to get him out I don't know. In General, upon arrival at the ARKS I lost all my belongings and even stats as characters without a mirror to flip I don't know. Quests, too, all over. Adramalech I killed not really steaming by such party, and here is no chance...what Can the Council give?
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 27.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
Because it's fun.
Do not argue, only if it does not work, it probably means you need to try while in milder conditions, and at the other passage at the higher.

saa0891 wrote:
Good joke,the fighting is just one of the most interesting elements in this construction, the mechanics of the game,pumping and selection of heroes and classes.
Yeah, then it turns out that, for example, 1 Diablo, Titan Quest and Sacred are the real RPGs, just as they are constant massacre pumping. And some Baldurs Gate, Fallout, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is probably not a real RPG, because there's still so much to talk, to convince, to go and look for is all probably boring.
If you consistently play the real RPG, then you know that they offer us to solve problems in different ways. For example, you can not rush to attack, but simply to threaten or to persuade or to deceive, or bribe. If fighting was the main part of the RPG, we wouldn't have games like Divinity Original Sin, Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny. No one would spend so much time on the story, dialogues, characters. Absolutely no fighting is certainly not interesting, but in normal RPG many quests you can avoid them with some skill, the right line of dialogue, objects, etc.
With regard to this situation, in the final battle there is a possibility to reduce the number of opponents depends all on how to behave in the dialogue before the fight. Someone said above about it.

saa0891 wrote:
And this is not interesting.
More interesting of course constantly die and complain about it on the forum. And because you can just practice on something easier and then get harder.
Well, okay, it's a private matter how to play.

s
saa0891 27.12.19

Andrei YP wrote:
Do not argue, only if it does not work, it probably means you need to try while in milder conditions, and at the other passage at the higher.
So it's no where that does not work,and in the final battle.

Andrei YP wrote:
Yeah, then it turns out that, for example, 1 Diablo, Titan Quest and Sacred are the real RPGs, just as they are constant massacre pumping. And some Baldurs Gate, Fallout, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is probably not a real RPG, because there's still so much to talk, to convince, to go and look for is all probably boring.
If you consistently play the real RPG, then you know that they offer us to solve problems in different ways. For example, you can not rush to attack, but simply to threaten or to persuade or to deceive, or bribe. If fighting was the main part of the RPG, we wouldn't have games like Divinity Original Sin, Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny. No one would spend so much time on the story, dialogues, characters. Absolutely no fighting is certainly not interesting, but in normal RPG many quests you can avoid them with some skill, the right line of dialogue, objects, etc.
With regard to this situation, in the final battle there is a possibility to reduce the number of opponents depends all on how to behave in the dialogue before the fight. Someone said above about it.
What is all this sheet if fighting in that particular game are the most important and one of the most important elements here will fail to hit most enemies (though there is a choice),the point is clear,and it's a great RPG (for me personally it is a masterpiece as the first part),just the mechanics of it is this,and say that the fighting here is not important as it is strange.

Andrei YP wrote:
More interesting of course constantly die and complain about it on the forum. And because you can just practice on something easier and then get harder.
Well, okay, it's a private matter how to play.
Carefully read the topic,serious problems have arisen only in the last battle,but in General, the game held quite possible and far more interesting than if you played the easy mode and all was scattered as rags.

A
Andrei YP 27.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
I have to get most of the enemies
not all, but often, it all depends on how the skill of persuasion pumped plus one of the main parameters of strength, agility, etc.
I have come across on the Internet passing D:OS2 where about some passed me without fighting enemies, they write, it is impossible to convince. Probably just trying to run faster your game to the passage of writing.

saa0891 wrote:
and much more interesting than if you played the easy mode and all was scattered as rags.
I was talking about the easy level of complexity in the game, and not about the easy mod. And even on the complexity of adventure the fighting is not much simplified, it is not a cheat, you still need to try and work out tactics, all to count.

n
nkepeiqr 27.12.19

as a variant: to use charm at the Kraken, is easy to see how he designed all of them will ship one pointing dog

s
saa0891 27.12.19

Andrei YP wrote:
not all, but often, it all depends on how the skill of persuasion pumped plus one of the main parameters of strength, agility, etc.
Well count those whom you can talk and how long you have to kill in any case,again, the fact that someone can talk does not negate what I wrote above,the battles are the most important element of the game,it is on them and built a large part of the gameplay and mechanics,but at the expense of combinations of classes,spells and an interactive environment,the fights are one of the most interesting elements of the game,for me personally this is actually the most interesting.

Andrei YP wrote:
and not about the easy mod
So you know,the so-called easy difficulty.

Andrei YP wrote:
And even on the complexity of adventure the fighting is not much simplified, it is not a cheat, you still need to try and work out tactics, all to count.
All depends on how you play,how the mechanics and understand all the intricacies again, and no one talked about the cheats who is just much more interesting when it's really difficult and you have to use all the possibilities that would emerge from the battle victorious,then get impressions much more after each battle than when the bouts without much straining.

A
Andrei YP 27.12.19

saa0891
As I said on the light of it will not pass fights without tension, is checked. Easier, but not even 50 per cent. Easy to win only weak enemies in the beginning, and then it becomes harder. The final battle all the more difficult. I do not remember how many times it was loaded before through. So the easy difficulty level can facilitate, if not as it is impossible more complicated, but not easier at all. Or do you play better as some write above - eight times failed to win, was upset and threw the game. Of course, some don't play on easy - it's a matter of principle, even if not the game. Strange principle, of course, but Oh well, that's their business.

s
saa0891 27.12.19

Andrei YP wrote:
Or do you play better as some write above - eight times failed to win, was upset and threw the game.
As I wrote above, it depends on the person,if you went the entire game and in the final battle drained means you're doing something wrong,try other options,tactics, etc., look like the others in the end read the same forum and find the right approach if you're upset and quit the game,it's your decision,but this does not negate what I wrote above about when the battles are indeed complex and the impression and interest that you eventually get from the game.

Andrei YP wrote:
Of course, some don't play on easy - it's a matter of principle, even if not the game. Strange principle, of course, but Oh well, that's their business.
It is not,in principle, a priori many people who love challenging games,initially not interested in playing on easy difficulty (because at this level almost all games are really very simple,it just is for beginners) that's all.

Y
Yuritto_ 27.12.19

Colleagues,
faced the same problem. Playing on hard difficulty (I started on medium , left as in the second ACT of the fights were not interesting). Now a level 21 ( almost 22 ) . Beast (knight)-FEIN (prezwalski)--Louise (water/air)-Infan (bow). The first part of the fight pass without any problems. Live current Sledgehammer, and Marriage. But in the second part , it turns out only one move to hold. And that's all.(despite the fact that the Rod revival fire)
obviously that's doing wrong (apparently you need somewhere to run/hide). But what ?

O
OrisLumenis 27.12.19

Write
1) Buy up banks inviza who work for 10 moves,
2) In battle, first move the focus to the Hammer, and put it into the mill to make Barack
3) Barack is released and climbs the worm, and you yuzaesh banks with invisible (no status effects on you removing inviz type of combustion, moisture, etc.) and dump in the safest corner.
4) grab the popcorn and watch the epic fight, and when it ends, as the true divine will come and finish off the rest.
Izi game

Y
Yuritto_ 27.12.19

Thank you very much for the reply. I have already passed.
Had a different.
In the first fight quickly knocked out of Marriage (all the others were kept in control).
Before moving into the second phase took the whole bottle of resistance+ called for all
In the second phase, avoided the attacks of the worm and stupidly beat marriage
and I almost forgot - Most importantly the tea Lady ANYONE. Without it anywhere . Drink a lot of tea comrades

A
Augusta_ 27.12.19

The final battle on the classics is very simple. I helped Lucian and Dallas, and we killed a Mountain for 3 turns. No one was killed, or my team, or among the masters. I'm not even Butylochka to drink did not. And even magic is not to treat never. But, for example, the Doctor I had stopped using not quite honest methods - while gg was talking to him, he teleportal him into the city, away from the assistants. In the finals at level 20, long thought, what skills to choose, runes are even made for the first time ever (previously used only ones found), but in the end the battle is one of the easiest. Well, I'm actually pleased, pleased that I with powerful allies so simply overwhelmed the Evil. Know our repellance, worthless karoliska))

A
Augusta_ 27.12.19

Write wrote:
The first part of the fight pass without any problems.
What is the first part of the battle? I have only one part where you have to throw Bracco.

B
Black Doc 27.12.19

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
many people who love challenging games,initially not interested in playing at easy difficulty
I do not completely agree: the easy level allows you to see the game, understand its principles, to develop tactics. Then you can and heavy.

B
Black Doc 27.12.19

Augusta_
Augusta_ wrote:
The doctor I had stopped using not quite honest methods - while gg was talking to him, he teleportal him into the city, away from the assistants.
Super! Have fun, presenting the picture! It was necessary to pre-bribe all in the area - Oh, and chopper would have started! Is to try next time? For the sake of laughter?