3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemRemix 27.12.19 10:37 am

Go ds3? (Dark Souls 3)

I5 6400
gtx 950 2GB
16 gb operatives
Windows 10.
On what settings and how many frames will be?
29 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QUlCK 27.12.19

Go. Just download and satisty. About how many frames would be hard to say, because the optimization sucks. But I think that on high or medium-high will go

P
Portmen 27.12.19

QUlCK
Normal there is optimization, not to mislead people.
Stalker is Prypaty
Go 100%.

W
Wolf347 27.12.19

Most likely the minimum salary.

S
Sergey 82 27.12.19

Stalker is Prypaty
At the time of release I was HD 7790 1GB, the game went on, but with friezes and subsidence, and the frame rate greatly depended on where you look. Then put the R9 380X 4GB, 50-60 frames on high with no freezes. Your card is somewhere in the middle, maximum texture not to deliver it due to VRAM (eat at 3 GB), and everything goes okay.

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.12.19

Stalker is Prypaty
Looking at some monitor. Personally, I have 10GB RAM, AMD 8350 and гтх950, settings high without any postoperator and shadows. Almost 60 FPS, but there are places with subsidence. Not so much.

n
neosHAC 27.12.19

Go to 100 %...................

P
PG_CrazyPunk 27.12.19

At the maximum speed.

D
DemRemix 27.12.19

Flokkkis
Why?

W
Wolf347 27.12.19

Stalker is Prypaty
Put smaller resolution and settings of the graph to expose more. Perhaps there is more fps. But beware of soap darkness. Then put sweet fx

L
Luka_gg 27.12.19

Stalker is Prypaty
You can just Google your graphics card.
The first video
Check the resolution and settings. Draw conclusions.

N
Niko Sidney 27.12.19

Stalker is Prypaty
High be comfortable to play

W
Wolf347 27.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
The boss of soapy darkness, threat and a peck, users get annoyed at the sight of his face,( there is the option to resort to force Entourage), but far more dangerous fascinator large grain, some of the appearance is the result of downsampling the sacred screen. To get past them to the throne of the divine grafo ( or grafone in common) you need to use the amulet of Optimus, that is to seek a balance between these two lords without much lowering the count. In the end, there is a possibility to get a good picture.

l
legusor 27.12.19

on minimalesco without dips below 30fps.

D
DemRemix 27.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Judging by VIDOS, (the man i3 and 8 gb RAM) I will have 60 - 70 fps

D
DemRemix 27.12.19

I have a resolution of 1920 x 1080

D
DemRemix 27.12.19

I have another question - will I batman arkham knight?

L
Luka_gg 27.12.19

Stalker is Prypaty
There's a parenthetical (Simulation). Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz. with disabled cores. Thus it is close to the i3. turbo boost is off.
And Yes, not the processor does stills, and video card since then. And yet, despite what i3. Then went with 2 cores / 4 threads. Video card his downloaded under 99%, we roughly assume that the i3 is enough for this card, and thus, they can be neglected. Decides video card.
Stalker is Prypaty wrote:
I have another question - will I batman arkham knight?
You again?
Learn to use a search engine. Step 1) Go to the website https://www.youtube.com . Step 2) Add it to your bookmarks, what not to look for. Step 3) don't get distracted by all the game. It is important! Step 4) Take the key words in this case: Batman Arkham Knight GTX 950. Step 5) SEARCH. Retrieving the result. Step 6) If necessary, screening date, time and hardware. Step 7) Open the video in a new window in order not to lose search results. Suddenly, the current video will not work on different factors: informativeness, content, language, etc.
That's what happened with меняhttps://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Batman+Arkham+Knight++GTX+950
And without much problems, the first video, the MIRACLE - we were lucky!
The same author, the same

Oh, you're welcome!

D
DemRemix 27.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Is it due to poor optimization of such drawdown?

L
Luka_gg 27.12.19

Stalker is Prypaty
This video Published: 16 Mar. 2016 I don't know the game is not played.
View another video review.
A year later, after the start (Ah, Yes, and the game came out in 2015), this game has become better. In principle, enough time has passed for optimization. It's not about her.
I looked up, the processor is loaded VERY well. Requirements high percent so.
Well, and RAM. Drawdowns are due to the lack of RAM, because of the geometry, save the game.
Overall, he looked a minute. OK app keeps 30-40 frames.
When there is not enough video memory, it eats RAM, and when it is not enough, then go to the page file - and this is the problem.

D
DemRemix 27.12.19

But I have a 16 gb - this will not happen?