3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k1lod 27.12.19 10:38 am

Why is it important that the game failed (Fallout 76)

Not just failed, need this game to pour from head to toe with mud. And in any case not to buy!
Otherwise good singleplayer games, we'll see.
About Fallout, I'm not talking the end of it, we must accept, but others too can take a cue from these trestaou.
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 27.12.19

BU-ha-ha!
We all know that will never happen. She's already paid for itself, it is already successful! Predicted work wonders!

e
evildesh 27.12.19

k1lod
To irrigate the mud for something that she didn't go or because not enough money or because of a poor start to the PTA?
Its audience the game will still find and if you don't like it doesn't mean that it is shit

k
k1lod 27.12.19

evildesh
I 9900k rides and 2080ti. And Curling is. Yes, judging by the graphics, it to mobile to go.
And enough with all the criticism attributed to just you have not gone. You kind of bought the computer and any shit eat, rejoicing that at least goes. Students do this.

B
BarackKamacho 27.12.19

Unfortunately it's unlikely that it will fail as if we didn't like,alas, the current players are quite happy with dull quests,crooked construction and endless shooting. This is the reality of the modern market, and there is nothing you can do about it

e
evildesh 27.12.19

k1lod
Just depart from this universe. These topics need under cold create. Folic currently trying to adapt a popular genre vyzhivalok like stretching miscreated etc and about single projects of police and TES said before the release of the stars, 76.As the singles came out and will come out

k
k1lod 27.12.19

BarackKamacho
It's very sad. What are we, the lovers dive into a single, to do? All geymdev flooded fortnite and other Pew Pew slag.

M
Mihail Golohvast 27.12.19

k1lod
I 3 titanium going and 4 Curling irons there and I'm satisfied with the game, great game, multiplayer is what was missing 4 parts, from the heart, your money earned besezda like Teso!

e
evildesh 27.12.19

k1lod
Iron that is only left I guess? Go to sleep better.This weekend will be a shit folic watered when the school will not have

k
k1lod 27.12.19

evildesh
Oddly enough, but steam at least has its own style and it is clear that some effort put into it every year. It's just a good multiplayer shooter.
A 76 - dull stool without a plot and normal gameplay. Mediocre and tasteless.
And Rast is not necessary to insult, putting it on par with these mud

e
evildesh 27.12.19

k1lod
Well, there are a reskin in the cold it is also because stress. The more simplified after black ops 4 without sujecki out. At least right now they do not need screenwriter trechodina to hire

k
k1lod 27.12.19

Michael Holocuast
evildesh
I could of course fold the invoice with the Computer Universe. That's just what I something to prove? If I have even now one none more than your computers. And that's the new hardware did not come.
If I spent 2K rubles for the game and I did not like it, I admit that it is shit and I wasted 2K, accept and go on. You'll fiercely defend any slop, after all, you spent 2K on it!! That's the difference between an adult and a child.

M

evildesh
you forgot to add about the server from 20 Hz to 2к18)))))))

e
evildesh 27.12.19

Michael Holocuast
That's it!!!!)

k
k1lod 27.12.19

evildesh
That torrent cold download couldn't? According to statistics, the single took 2% of players, why would he need it? Instead, he was made a Royal battle and a few cards for zombies.

M

k1lod
at the expense of companies that still argue)))))) And I'm not defending the game in which spent 2K rubles, I just initiate a chargeback and not watered game mud))))))

e
evildesh 27.12.19

k1lod
Well according to you it is immediately clear that we adults communicate)))

e
evildesh 27.12.19

k1lod
The cold lately, even with the torrent download was disgusting not to mention the fact that used to buy. What to say about them if even on the map in battle Royale they nasuvali pieces of the multiplayer maps with other parts

e
evildesh 27.12.19

People disagree! Student money for foul is not enough)))

G
Golova Niksona 27.12.19

HIS STRUGGLE.

I buy this part won't(because she's not interested in me, and Besedka-launcher pushes), but to throw shit, don't play it, won't either, because it will not act of a normal person, which I at least sometimes want to be.

T
TIMetal 27.12.19

Are you a little announcement of TES 6 and Starfield? All rivet multiplayer hits.. Yubiki, EA, Blizzards, Activision, Rockstars... and then, damn, Gazebo decided to make my own MP and everyone started throwing poop at her, not literally. Isn't that unfair? Why, if the game failed? well almost) I think many would like MP in the world of Fallout.