3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k1lod 27.12.19 10:38 am

Why is it important that the game failed (Fallout 76)

Not just failed, need this game to pour from head to toe with mud. And in any case not to buy!
Otherwise good singleplayer games, we'll see.
About Fallout, I'm not talking the end of it, we must accept, but others too can take a cue from these trestaou.
62 Comments
Sort by:
r
robespier26 27.12.19

What's the point of pouring a shit game if it's flock of millions of greedy? Just do not buy, do not talk about it, do not write, do not advertise, buy a good single player game. Will be developed to do what sells better and faster pay off.

F
FOX_Skaynet 27.12.19

robespier26
at times it seems h is developed roofing is deaf to all assessments and naritsany and users and experts that is large and fat put

F
FOX_Skaynet 27.12.19

although I for example Yes all hands do not es love to buy myself GTA 5 litsuhu ,,.although pirates 4 times already passed ,,,Gtashki online benefit,so much exclusive online appeared

F
FOX_Skaynet 27.12.19

well kosaemo ' 76 continuation want to sotvoriti ,,,,,and new ideas pshyk ,,,here is your solution ONLAY!!!!it's fun ,,play ,,.we decided it would be fun :)))______

F
FOX_Skaynet 27.12.19

m1ch43l.60
+10000000!!!!! I interpret the same thing

F
FOX_Skaynet 27.12.19

A. Soldier of Light
no you're right dear, I have him Presiden,,ilsya ,,,in fact it is th=yachish times right developed want of pipila ????so let them work then.and not in the pool cattolici drink ,,,,I will have new stories and new scenarios, new ideas

F
FOX_Skaynet 27.12.19

honestly speaking I was very amused by the very essence :)))we are not che invented wanted but the Muse here is all ,,.BUT you instead of all, multiplayer Yes VI all.and everyone is happy and we and you :)

F
FOX_Skaynet 27.12.19

again, I repeat THIS is MY PERSONAL OPINION at least, for need fos speed Paydack I personally online it came 2 times ,,,,all ,,,and no longer Sobieraj ,,,anything useful from the online mode speed this is putting some users of colors of cars

R
RikoChiko 27.12.19

You had the opportunity to keep fit RPG from Obsidian and InXile, but didn't take it.

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.12.19

FOX_Skaynet
Just saying that you're naive if you think that your attempts that will ever change. You are right, your desires are fair, but sorry, it's the protests and petitions *nothing* will change that. It I Wang 8)

F
FOX_Skaynet 27.12.19

A. Soldier of Light
well, I wanted to release to know,PERSONALLY, I learned not to rush to buy right SHAS , new hit , or wait for pirates of leibo buy after the new year or even later code price say dokatitsya to 999, atoms and below,here is my solution , And thanks all for the info ,,,about the new pozwolenie to say masterpiece

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.12.19

FOX_Skaynet wrote:
all I wanted before the release to know,I learned PERSONALLY
In the game played before the release? Well ) the Only way because you can fully appreciate the game.
FOX_Skaynet wrote:
do not rush to buy
So take a chance... to swing something &) yeah, wait until you can. Nobody drives.
About the masterpiece, not me, a masterpiece of Police this is the first of two parts. Those ancient things in the isometric.

D
DEDGAMER 27.12.19

And th game so bad that it is necessary that it is on the bottom left?4th and was normal(though I only single play)

A
Antrix 27.12.19

DEDGAMER
Yes you hear more hamsters. You see, people are divided into two types - the first play of the second whine on the forum. All.

M
Morson 27.12.19

Antrix
That's for sure. If you started to play, it is not up to conversations. Even really sleep in no time :)

F
FOX_Skaynet 27.12.19

have a question,AAA 76 online so why do it ???one question not asked ???? I neponyal why vaaabsche, as it turned out will pauperise a more expensive,,WHY ???I'm not Takato finger on something specific BUT I knew the game,(not talking about trolls ,.orcs and other ,.these games I can not stand ))and where was the sense of sobratsa clan and blame other players as the No. 1 fence someone else's loot to the game it was not easy to find ,,armor ,,weapons, even the bullets, No. 2 retention clan site well relatively.area where to spawn is also a good lute No. 3 together SELA IRS lovelooking efficiently all on the one lure rlam 2nd cover 3rd after a snipe hunt and then why onlay ,,,purely for razrabotok his beloved to protect somehow against piracy :))

m
m1ch43l.60 27.12.19

FOX_Skaynet wrote:
have a question,AAA 76 online so why do it ???one question not asked ????
And why not, if the Internet is good then what's the difference online or not, you want to explore the world alone, and want quests in the company, what's wrong with such an opportunity?

F
FOX_Skaynet 27.12.19

m1ch43l.60
I wrote to LINO MY opinion, many games online at xxxxx did not fall ,,,the question is.I was already beginning to enrage online that are shoved into all the right place and inappropriately

v
vitalik76 27.12.19

FOX_Skaynet wrote:
have a question,AAA 76 online so why do it ?
Online by itself may not be bad. Bad more. Too bad that there is online works exclusively on the principle of we made an empty location, and then you entertain yourself. Besides, the game is technically just a mod to the 4 parts on the same engine, which for online is not adapted. Hence the problem when the game is on the one hand visually should go on the calculator and on the other brake and noprogress even on top hardware. In other words I am not against online, but to make it good, and not as a crutch.

B
BOB4242 27.12.19

Lol why this topic stopped up?