3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19 10:40 am

Help with refund (Fallout 76)

Good afternoon, everyone. Need help or advice. Gazebo is apparently trying to throw babosiki.

10 Oct via of. website Bethesda ordered Фолаут76. Received a letter:
Thank you for the order made on the website of the Bethesda Softworks LLC..

Your order is accepted and processed. You will receive another message with details about your order within 48 hours.............

during the day get the following letter:
Thank you for the order made on the website of the Bethesda Softworks LLC.. At your request or at the request of the supplier and/or manufacturer of the following goods are excluded from your order.
well behind it
Thank you for the order made on the website of the Bethesda Softworks LLC.. According to your request, we produce a refund. Since you have used the payment method QIWI, to receive a refund, we require additional information. Follow this link:
turn on support site and paint problem (which have not been canceled and misleading all the details). In General receive a lot of useless text that we are cool and know nothing about your problem, the game will not let you because kakieto problems.

OK. Write again - return the money or Sakina the game on the account. Again a lot of useless text, we will not attach and the money wait for 3-10 days.

well, dick with them, will percipio, but 10 days would have passed. 20.10.2018 write pismo : Where's my money?
The answer is no to date: REQUEST CLOSED AS a DUPLICATE

I'm a little Acher. In General need help, where to write? what should I do?
Grateful for any answers.
74 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 27.12.19

write to Todd Howard

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

BarackKamacho
let him e-mail again nothing else to write I couldn't.

R
RTYWD 27.12.19

Threw bestock

b
banan37 27.12.19

Maybe try the kiwi to know the movement of these funds and if they have gazebos, then to give it to them as proof that the money they have, no games and no one returned.

B
BarackKamacho 27.12.19

-MODEUZ-
You can even offer the option to go to the office in Moscow

T
TIMetal 27.12.19

Someone asks for help to return the money, and you write some garbage! PPC people, you heartless....
In the case of. Threaten court, and write it to Twitter for all to see on the forum, Reddit, etc., i.e. in public places, all available in an e-mail and all other contacts as well. To them, you're just one of the millions of kids, but if you create a buzz around their new toy, they have to respond and check everything. Enrage Corporation!!
And don't use more kiwi, WebMoney, Yandex.money and other city, map normal Bank, just like that.

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

BarackKamacho
he campaign hasn't opened yet, because my queries is unknown who is responsible, Toda, Jonah and so on. But if opened then if there is a soap or a phone - I would be grateful.
banan37
QiVi well written - looking forward to what they will respond.
TIMetal
I would like to know - they have more links, where to write

S
Sprintin 27.12.19

well, they have simplified the communication between the client and gazebo)) dog with a stoop.

on topic, expect a no fuss, can do the return in the flesh to the month.
and so, initially, it was clear that the gazebo will throw users.
and for insurance, get PayPal! no kiwi and Yandex, or video card, Google, or pay PAL!

never order where there is no guarantee of return)
the garden is silent, but it is clear why they do not want through steam the game to start.

G
Golova Niksona 27.12.19

At the Arbors of no return in their launcher. Looks like a Scam

s
saa0891 27.12.19

-MODEUZ-
The most important thing that you had saved the receipt (although it is also elementary to see in your purse for payment,and the receipt machine must come to your mailbox assigned to the wallet),then no problem should return the money,but as has been written above you may have to wait a little longer than 10 days.

A
A B 27.12.19

Head Nixon wrote:
At the Arbors of no return in their launcher. Looks like a Scam
Therefore Incentive and not sell.

R
Razox 27.12.19

-MODEUZ-
And you're not using a VPN bought using ROS version of the Stora? Look you in the Crimea, and there is a default Euro price.
Maybe because of this this hat.

P
PIRAT69 27.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Like to 30 days the money comes in. Envy who sends. They are still held in the Bank.

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

saa0891
well kiwi a receipt thank God we can wait just don't want to have to wait for 4K and then another return
Razox
I bought through MTS mobile - there is a price tag in rubles? problems like the saw. On a PC, using our Internet, Yes, the game is worth 60$.
I just wanted to bittu to play (would know, this situation would have bought just the code) - but only after purchase discovered that beta less than $ 100 to buy on other sites (which in principle will do now)

S
Sprintin 27.12.19

-MODEUZ-
what is MTS? kiwi or something? only pay PAL or Google pay! there's even support for normal, always for you.
the stick just helps out everywhere, eBay etc
when people understand, stop feeding these bastards, bi, MTS, motive, Tinkoff etc, when there is a guaranteed site.

E
EvgenyDMT 27.12.19

Well,no wonder the game is the incentive not to sell....

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

Sprintin
well, what GoooglePay can be discussed if we have playmarket and some Google services are banned (Crimea). Here, too, can money prihvatizirovat and then error out.
The same goes for PayPal - tried now to open an account - any one page of this service are not open. It gives an error.
Before the visa was used by WebMoney - like all without problems, but unlike visa, it is necessary to commit a lot of action that would hold payment of any product and Commission is higher, in contrast to Visa QIVI (which even card international sent).

A
AT_Sagor 27.12.19

-MODEUZ-
See the same game came and all is well.
Just wondering, so am going to buy, and precedents on the Internet as it is not in favor of the decision.

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

AT_Sagor
Don't come and the money is not returned

A
AT_Sagor 27.12.19

-MODEUZ-
So... not very pleasant news, but nevertheless, thanks.