3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kelt666 27.12.19 10:53 am

Offering the command \"old fart\" 40+ (Tom Clancy's The Division)

With young not ponessa and run together especially in TK nick Lunatik.Shura LVL 30 TK 56
201 Comments
Sort by:
N
N.Romanoff 27.12.19

good van
Mode radio sensitivity and twisted?

d
dobryy vanya 27.12.19

N. Romanoff
Yes,of course. One microphone was asked to turn off,because circulate works,two more kicking,I hear nothing,and one even at full volume and sensitivity I don't slushat. In the test the Windows all work normally, and record the excess noise is not audible (((. Headphones are not expensive,all in the range of 1500-2000,one microphone in 1490,the second 650

N
N.Romanoff 27.12.19

good van
play on the Samsung TV with startfunction (microphone, camera, etc.) to its connected via hdmi, Windows 10 itself is defined, installed without dances with a tambourine all works, just under the Division (the people in the group often not reticent in emotion, and kids are home=))) recently took in Yulmart Chinese nonam headphone with microphone according to the principle only was comfortable and the ears are not pressed at 600 p, after the first installation of Windows that I downloaded and it's all working. I hear can hear me. So poking at. Somewhere something not so.

A
Aleksandr-old 27.12.19

On account of Soviet education. Ask the parents or the older generation, what kind of education is better,unless of course you brought up respect for elders? And on account of the microphone, the problem and its solution described above. I understand the youth activity does not rest, but the branch was created ....

K
KOsMILE 27.12.19

good van
I don't know what you twisted my MIC Sven is the cheapest. Took it 4 years ago for 50 rubles for the box was to him, was just in paketet Packed. Perhaps even Chinese barohlo 100%. But works for 4 years, every day Skype games, no one ever complained. You obviously not doing it right, or you have on your computer is a sound which is not recognized normally by the game.

Ivan good wrote:
Don't change things from the chests. I have the same accumulated decent things ur 214
As you are cutting, if you have such things there ?

And now about
Ivan good wrote:
From the teleport can not escape,besides all the horns of aim is. Felled you,very likely children,since the horn at the time of death is teleported to a safe point. Horns ,I stick out in almost all the zones close to the nominal bosses and wait,the bastards. Young horn near zones evacuations TK 3-тз1.
Such situations as you describe are very rare. Yes, it was a couple of times to carve renegade, which run from the landing point to the landing point, but coming to my landing died. Teleport met just yesterday, but he teleportals when I killed him. And so the rest of you are Well, very much exaggerating.

Online time 230 hours, very rare that you meet as you

N
N.Romanoff 27.12.19

Aleksandr-old
=))) Prijatno hell in my 40 to hear about youth activism, about the rest I keep silent because is not on.

K
KOsMILE 27.12.19

N. Romanoff
You're still a Youngster :))

N
N.Romanoff 27.12.19

KOsMILE_UA
What you want... And as long as possible =))) In the moronic old fart if you wish, we will always be able to turn at any moment regardless of age =)))

d
dobryy vanya 27.12.19

KOsMILE_UA
In the head,for of aim all the bullet guides the head. How many hours can't remember now. The armor I have 4 clothes Thriller that gives +20 armor and ignore 2 strategist, +450 to attack and +1200 to sniper. Numbers not exact,from memory. Guns AK,sniper first wave bleed. About 3,000 weapons,health 2000,skill 1500. The chest 214 4-6 clothes,gloves,backpacks. Tomorrow I'll be home,I will throw off a screenshot,if necessary. The horns usually are the only imports they have is the aim,not aimbot,as our. Borgoysky not know much,but when I read theirs TTX Chita,in my opinion there were pros the armor and health. 89 ur TZ or DZ is certainly cool,but to me there is frankly boring. The same bosses and tehzhe on some places and nothing more,well, greedy players. I take the job at the test as it is interesting. By the way me and the lads cut down not just the horns,and is simple,good players who you often helped to beat off from bots.

K
KOsMILE 27.12.19

good van
I'll just say that aim doesn't work in TK. It works on the bots in the PVE area (no TK). The TOR working cheats such as Teleport, reload, fast running, fast filling of lives and the rate of fire if I am not mistaken.

If you run one, you better things in life for yourself. You're clearly not going to kill them, and health will give you the opportunity to escape.

Now the law in TK, if you're alone and see a group of guys, run away.

g
gsmclown 27.12.19

Aleksandr-old
Thanks today, too, nothing came out. It is a pity that there are problems with sound, I was feeling a little awkward (no claims, all understand).
Later today, if dancedwarf will appear, then the fourth and go to the tunnel on the test (if you wish)

R
Roman Moskavec 27.12.19

KOsMILE_UA
About AIMA you are very wrong, today I Duo in TK with a dude ran. So this genius didn't even bother that I am an ordinary player all see we're the mobs for 50 meters not have time to come, as he started to shoot short stacks through the building, and my experience this time was replenished. There was even a moment clearly showing Ali, came to the crowd of mobs, he gives it a few shots and all lie, and I don't even have time to throw up the weapon. In the end, I left at the checkpoint and was replaced by session. V p===in this game. I'm not freaked out probably current because chitakov not much, as it may seem.

d
dobryy vanya 27.12.19

KOsMILE_UA
I'm sorry,but aim works VTZ. I just killed through the building and killed Asian. The aimbot does not work against players and it is usually Russian,while the Americans and Asians aim against all. I like that shot from the gun the player ur against my 162 196. You try on the Falcon to kill the bot from the gun,although he you above only 2 ur.

N
N.Romanoff 27.12.19

good van
And what does the gun not a gun? Bonuses on the clothes on the damage of the gun has not been canceled, it is firstly, and secondly the total score of the player does not reveal the whole picture, for example: I have a basic Persian with a completely open base and level 90 TK 240 set sniper + 2 clothes nomad 214, 204 M1A of the first wave,182 Vector ASR and 182 Damascus 206 shows the total ball, toss armor and weapons in Persian which covered only the main mission and open only the needed improvements at the base, and get the already 186 ball, although Persian deals the same damage as the previous one. So everything is relative.
PySy... and don't forget that this is first MMO grindilka, not here like the weapons, all the bonuses are revealed only in the correct application of various weapons, all chasing the damage/sec on the same M1 and Vector, they are popular because initially offer a high damage, but the same M44 gives more damage per hit, combined with bonuses to critical hit and damage from Crete all the bosses become a one-shot phenomenon, and the majority of players in the TOR. M1 is good as a versatile tool because in case of a miss allows for more rapid fire and causing less damage to still kill one. But there is skimovie players mahapragya hand, from which are born the stories =))) this is my now in any game, if he killed me then he is a cheater =)))

_
__DOC__ 27.12.19

Aleksandr-old
gsmclown
sergvor74
kelt666
Sergey Miklashevich

On Monday I'll try to take a day off,we can Cho fouled?

K
KOsMILE 27.12.19

good van
Roman Moskalets
I will not argue, but as mentioned above, I did not come across malicious Amici.

About the headshots, I have AUG talent is, where the damage is increased by 23%. So imagine, if you meet someone like me. And I will shoot you in the head.
Spoiler

But if N. Romanoff will meet. So it's all a pipe ))

N
N.Romanoff 27.12.19

KOsMILE_UA
I think it was all banal, Kind Vanya missed all of the Vector or Aug, and shoot the clip of the man seeing that he got a little life switched to pistol and finished off, it is faster than waiting for the reload.

M
MikuHadsune 27.12.19

My God, all shot in the head because talents the brutality and lethality of imbrute in the game... that in pve, in pvp. And everyone is trying to rastakat cannon with these talents.

M
MikuHadsune 27.12.19

N. Romanoff
The most annoying thing in games is when game time starts to stretch prohibitive complexity, not to maintain the players ' interest variability and diversity.
Go I'll kiss... it Should be the same on NG yet there are people who understand that the invasion is just a pathetic attempt to hold players in the game.

K
Kostya3813 27.12.19

I read you and realized I am a complete noob in this game)