3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kelt666 27.12.19 10:53 am

Offering the command \"old fart\" 40+ (Tom Clancy's The Division)

With young not ponessa and run together especially in TK nick Lunatik.Shura LVL 30 TK 56
201 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostya3813 27.12.19

And who have long played to schooled on smote and oruzhiyu ATO couldn't figure out what to collect and how to do the character right to wear

K
KOsMILE 27.12.19

Kostya3813
and I'm still a noob. For the things delivered are what was given. Would be able to craft their own, I would have done differently.

B
BorisBEKB_RUS 27.12.19

Love to play in the company as a beginners game and long play. During the week from (agree) to 17:00 Moscow time.
There are 2 characters, Main 190 ball. 46 ur TK and twink 10ур. TK still wasn't walking.
PYSY Solid Mat not welcome and without cheating, 40 years.
Usually play solo. nick in the game is the same BorisBEKB_RUS.

g
gsmclown 27.12.19

__DOC__
IPA. only from 1900 GMT, so in the evening I will
Aleksandr-old, sergvor74, THEEND, SH13R, DanceDwarf sasibo for the weekend, it was fun.
To kill us, but we survived ))))))

A
Aleksandr-old 27.12.19

Good afternoon everyone ! If anyone wants to run in the evening with the included Skype I will no longer be dumb . Skype alecs6450 , if that.

_
__DOC__ 27.12.19

Aleksandr-old
Accept,the request is sent.

A
Aleksandr-old 27.12.19

I'm at work now , tonight I will.

g
gsmclown 27.12.19

Aleksandr-old
Sent a request.

D
Der_Shreder 27.12.19

Hi. Want to play in the team, because one is bored. Bought the game, and the friends there. Play morning and afternoon until 18:00-19:00, then to work. 30. Unable to play with cheats or without, but need a team, solo is necessary juzat. The goal is not to spend boring time, dress in the next update. Nick Der_Shreder, Der_Shreder_RUS - if you play without cheating and looking for compatriots.

I
IvanGalGagarin 27.12.19

Happy to be in TK armor - 170, RTZ-41 , nick IvanGalGagarin ... 33

g
gsmclown 27.12.19

Colleagues, yesterday's surgery day at the power plant level tests it seemed to me that mobs of the same level 32 dubovie than TK. Or am I mistaken?
Offer on holidays to try the missing Falcon, well, who is not in the cottages or anywhere else.
For all who want play together all the nicknames here, so join us.

A
Aleksandr-old 27.12.19

gsmclown
Yes , such factor as giving a present so at the weekend you can join only in the evening on Friday will most likely be missing the next annual meeting of colleagues DMB 84-86.

O
OduHokuu_LLIym 27.12.19

gsmclown
The Nocera realized that 168 is too small for Tests with a Falcon on the high - toting teammates mostly, and so I was treated from time to time... And Falcon mastered only up to 8 waves :( However, I there is generally first appeared and didn't know what and how...

d
dobryy vanya 27.12.19

KOsMILE_UA
Well, that and I have stacks of the same set of talents. Not in the same store took? Plus a set of 44 m with different talents to Crete,to the damage,the damage is nominal and bosses and etc. With horns-cheaters too,now they are with me what the hell is falling,but the TOR is boring. On the Falcon fun.

K
Kostya3813 27.12.19

will make the company the appropriate people play at different times, sometimes morning sometimes night nick kostya3813 (134 level stuff)

N
NNoMMaDD 27.12.19

Hello! Sent a request to all who saw in this thread )
About yourself old man
level 203, LVL 30 TK-52

D
Deima_LT 27.12.19

Hello,I am 50 years old,take this with a partner,if anyone still plays nick in the game Deima_LT - Skype-deimakrabas I am looking for.

A
Aleksandr-old 27.12.19

Deima_LT
The evening will send the request ,or accept , Skype above.

a
astrolog_max 27.12.19

Add me LVL 30 PERK_RUS TK-48

A
Aleksandr-old 27.12.19

With 8.05. can't log into the game, problems at playkey. Promised to decide within two working days, the ambush.