3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mamass 27.12.19 10:56 am

the graphics settings in Star Wars The Force Unleashed: (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)

people how to set the count in Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition. In the game єtogo to create one nelbzya, but there has to be full of a file inside the game podskazhyte please!!
35 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faul5972 27.12.19

Need to run through the Launcher.
There will be all

A
AcellS75i 27.12.19

C:\Documents and Settings\#username#\Local SettingsApplication Data\Aspyr\Star Wars The Force Unleashed
In the file Сonfig.xml ALL graphics settings xD

m
mamass 27.12.19

thank you very much

K
KilleRRR-tk 27.12.19

Yes, there is settings - enough to swear... resolution and binds buttons

F
Faul5972 27.12.19

And nothing and no

U
ULTIMATELEX 27.12.19

duck, Yes, no(((
Well, it is theoretically possible to write a config program for the game...
You can still try to configure to configure through the NVIDIA control panel-3d settings-manage 3d settings-program settings. There is a profile with different settings for applications. There is something similar in someone with ati to ati catalyst control center (or something like that, don't remember, long time ago on the NVIDIA sit) - there can also be profiles for each application to configure.

A
Amuzay 27.12.19

Or, maybe the ENB series will work))

U
ULTIMATELEX 27.12.19

Well it is possible so to try, from some games, maybe will only work with all features. In my experience most univerally ENB from burnout paradise. But in fact, because the ENB does not give the ability to customize the original graphics, but only that which he adds.

u
unifon09 27.12.19

I have Windows Vista Home Basic, I run the Launcher and an error occurs what to do help

A
AcellS75i 27.12.19

Download the program CPU-Control, start it, run launcher, select it, EXE,click on it right button, click ADD TO CPU LIST and select 1+2 Cores, set the mode to Manual(Мanual), re-launch the launcher

u
unifon09 27.12.19

Damn CPU Control doesn't help if someone helped otpishites

M
Morphey008 27.12.19

Maybe someone found already. Generally in the file config.xml there is an option ClothLevel.
By default I had set to 0, but if you change 1, the clothes on the character gets a big detalizirovannoi and physics.
For example a regular suit, there is still physics and hanging the bandages on his hands.
To change this setting through the game not found.

The file is in the folder user \\Local Settings\\Aspyr\\Star Wars The Force Unleashed\\
Can edit with Notepad.

K
K.O.K.A.I.N. 27.12.19

and is there a way to cut off smoothing and then I have a standard in the game is 4X or 8X and personnel 45-50 but this is not the norm I want 60

K
KInG-KING 27.12.19

In the file config.xml as described Morphey008 there is a line LowDetail if you put it on 1 then the game will be much faster.

G
GariK Hunter 27.12.19

che, I never found it

D
Demonic Wolf 27.12.19

People, what do I do if the sound is hiss-to Troitsa using min 15-20 starts?

S
Strelokst 27.12.19

And on win 7 where is configuration file?

B
Boxer76 27.12.19

7 disk C:\Users\Твое user name\AppData\Local\Aspyr\Star Wars The Force Unleashed\Config.xml
If you do not see the AppData folder, then the folder option set to show hidden files, folders, and drives

N
Nikitozz97 27.12.19

Throw Config.xml on [email protected]

D
DreamSky 27.12.19

I have Windows XP, but when I click on the launcher nothing happens, if someone could post a file or tell me how differently the box to set! Thanks in advance!