3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mamass 27.12.19 10:56 am

the graphics settings in Star Wars The Force Unleashed: (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)

people how to set the count in Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition. In the game єtogo to create one nelbzya, but there has to be full of a file inside the game podskazhyte please!!
35 Comments
Sort by:
G
General_Kruzo 27.12.19

Launcher for the resolution settings and control buttons.
http://slil.ru/28221352

X
Xenokryze 27.12.19

Sweet, my and your launcher does not start for some reason... I click on it and nothing happens...

Who knows why???

p
punisher1885 27.12.19

pliz fill one thread config.xml and then I have in the game no such file voosche no where in the game nor in the folder in documents

G
General_Kruzo 27.12.19

Sweet, my and your launcher does not start for some reason... I click on it and nothing happens...
In the folder with the game put it, if file exists replace the original in my file.

d
dyshess 27.12.19

punisher1885
even if you file not can find something that will give you what you downloaded?

D
Dark Nikalas 27.12.19

and if I Config.xml all set up and does not slow down then after 5 min - 10 again starts what that would mean? thanks in advance

T
Tortuk94 27.12.19

PEOPLE HELP!!!! IT is THOSE who plays on the controller! throw your config plizzz. I have a gamepad Logitech chill stream(isbecause anyways) but the launcher does not start with the installation of the game (I tried to change rocked your not helping!) 've read that Nada in the config to change I tried did not work(I probably cheto did wrong) skinte pliz those who DIN geypade your config or its contents vilojite here pliz and it got played and he says that would strike the sword press X(in General champagnie button and the game because there are DIN it easier and lies pylitsja , SO sad)

I
IGolemI 27.12.19

C:\Documents and Settings\Name of your account\Local SettingsApplication Data\Aspyr\Star Wars The Force Unleashed, he is. Open with Notepad. - is not it ?
ATTENTION: Start Total Commander, click on the icon hidden items" and will easily find Сonfig.xml
Now who have ATI graphics cards: Problems supposedly have sound, but no image.
Put the patch from Resident Evil 5 (65кб only weighs) and all will play.
SWTFU_Autorun and SWTFU Launcher. - too does not plow me. Think about it.
Enjoy the game !

m
mnaxkr 27.12.19

guys I have finally not no , not Сonfig.xml neither suggest IGolemI

m
mnaxkr 27.12.19

help plizzz , I want poygrat (

M
MoNSTR0 27.12.19

And how on Windows 7 to access the hidden folder to open???

T
ToxaViking 27.12.19

Hello! Here's a question: if you set the resolution of the game is not such as monitor, the game crashes.what to do(it helps to only put in the settings of the screen on 800x600) is not normal I think. Second, I irau on vtroyom video AMD 760G and like pokojowka no but it is very slow, at the same time, a friend made it fine on 1024x768(when monitor is 1680x1050) well, except for the black stripes to pobocan. so it is possible as a thread to achieve a similar result?

C
CbIH MACTEPA 27.12.19

And I also have this thing with Laucher'om and writes this
SWTFU Laucher.exe - application Error
Error initializing the application (0хс0000135). To exit the application, click OK.

Thus here and play with 800-600 resolution at this screen size 1440-900 is very fucking!!!
PLEASE WRITE THE ANSWER TO MY PROBLEM!

S
Shibuya_Yuri 27.12.19

Guys,please help!The problem with the game Star Wars the force unleashed!!!I downloaded the license and put the crack,everything works.I go to the game menu is enabled everything works flawlessly.At the beginning of the game the problem with the graphics.All the sky (the background) blurry (although about the Imperial ships and fly fighter jets...)... My little system : Intel Pentium CPU 2020M 2.4 GHz... graphics card integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 / Intel HD Graphics 3000....4 GB RAM .. all the latest drivers, DirextX 11.1...absolutely no lag, the brakes, only the background.... HELP, ASK PTS)

y
yug1019 27.12.19

AcellS75i
I have a not so General way