3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 27.12.19 01:52 pm

Where to find sellers of paintings? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

hi, I need a picture for the home where the sellers are?
36 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 27.12.19

Paintings and shields work in the game,when you perform various quests. It's better than stupid to buy consumer goods

V
Vorkimarh 27.12.19

In the city in the middle of the card, above the main market, there is an artist. It is possible to take the quest. He's gonna draw. After painting you can buy.

L
LoKKi_SKY 27.12.19

Rampertumskin
Quest found 4 decorations. Ancient alpski shield, shield, Geralt of Rivia (the tournament) the picture with Geralt on a mission of Portrait and a picture of the mission Safari. But now the question remains that I missed something because of places available is still a lot left. Even during the stints in jail poster to find. This is all for now.

R
Rampertumskin 27.12.19

lokki777
I alpski haven't found weadapt not far the story still took place, but a shield with tournament how to frame and where? in place of paintings?

R
Rampertumskin 27.12.19

Vorkimarh
not found Neche I icon on the map no, he's in the building or on the street?

L
Lavuer 27.12.19

Found 2 paintings, 2 prizes on the shelves (tournament guintu and a fistfight), the shield after the tournament, a statue (quest to find the stolen member at the statue ^_^). The story is not yet finished, according to questions is not running, additional quests passed by 80-90%.
to lokki777
What alpski shield? And where can you serve?)

S
Shaq9832 27.12.19

Rampertumskin
It is located on the street, in the heart of the shopping area, the year you're going to pass him, he will call you, personally I have no icon appeared, I just went up to him and all.
Lavuer
Alpski the shield can be found also on the quest when you meet Regis in the cemetery, he gives the task to collect saliva Vita, that's when you go on a mission, on the road that on the map, there you will meet the guy, he will inspect the wounded knight, and scream that he needed a bandage (I personally met him when traveling on the job, maybe just mark on the map there, as the quest is called I don't remember) then you go to him and you have to help him make SURE you tell him to go with you when you offer. There you will find and free the guy he will say that you need to perform the rite and then just need the man whom you take with you while you conduct the ritual Geralt will take alpski alpski the shield and the sword, then attack you when you kill all take themselves a sword and shield and you can hang the shield on the wall and the sword on the counter, and to serve in prison is 3 if the ending is when Geralt put in jail (I haven't checked it, I saw on the forum), apparently there can be found 1 more picture.

R
Ryogi Shiki 27.12.19

+1 picture, you can get in jail if Geralt will be planted . there will be a mini quest and a portrait of a woman

P
Pepin3d 27.12.19

Nikotinoz_ wrote:
there will be a mini quest and a portrait of a woman
would be better if the woman gave usability, the use of these paintings
a couple of pieces hung and forgotten, still it's dark as a tomb and the niche cannot be seen without a torch

N
NotSocialMen 27.12.19

Nikotinoz_
How to sit in jail? Even close is not received. It's in the expansion?

P
Playersaharan 27.12.19

NotSocialMen
Spoiler
Need the Sienna does not get the ribbon in the land of a Thousand Tales. Betrayed by her vampire would kill her upon their meeting, after which the Princess will put Geralt in prison

R
Ryogi Shiki 27.12.19

Playersaharan wrote:
Need the Sienna does not get the ribbon in the land of a Thousand Tales. Betrayed by her vampire would kill her upon their meeting, after which the Princess will put Geralt in prison
and
Will spoilerific us out Buttercup

L
LoKKi_SKY 27.12.19

Rampertumskin
Yes, shields can hang in place of paintings)) And alpski shield the additional quest, not in the campaign mode.

L
LoKKi_SKY 27.12.19

Lavuer
Ancient alpski the shield of the extra mission where the statues come to life. Trophies(prizes) 3 found on the shelves, 2 paintings and a statue too! Stay in one of the endings possible in jail!

L
Lavuer 27.12.19

Passed all the dlc and additional quests, opened all the question marks, but for the life of me, I can't find this mission with a shield :(

P
Pepin3d 27.12.19

lokki777
And what trophies can be squirreled away on the shelves? Prizes chtoli?
I thought the severed heads of monsters, but they were not, and decided that the poles are unable to Heartfire.

L
LoKKi_SKY 27.12.19

Pepin3d
Yes, it prizes. The prize for Quint, pugilism and the main quest is given if you decide Vihta spell!

G
Gosha Gomzyakov 27.12.19

So you said I have: three trophies, two paintings, two shields and a statue,but still have three slots for pictures,where to get them?

m
militeli 27.12.19

Lavuer
what statue do ? it in house or you can put it as rubbish and will be in the inventory ?

D
Denis Suharev 27.12.19

militeli
What statue?!