3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 27.12.19 01:52 pm

Where to find sellers of paintings? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

hi, I need a picture for the home where the sellers are?
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direcat 27.12.19

militeli
The figure of Reginald can be installed on a rack right at the entrance to the wine cellar of his estate.

m
militeli 27.12.19

Direcat
clearly SPS

A
Agniya Baska 27.12.19

Direcat
And if the estate was obtained much later, as was the quest with the bells Well? Do NOT give anything(?

D
Direcat 27.12.19

Agnes Peplum
I doubt it. The figurine, in my opinion, is necessarily given as a reward for this quest is and must be in the inventory, unless of course you accidentally sold it. All the decorations for the estate to hang and to put in any time.

w
wildsoviet 27.12.19

Ancient alpski shield give on the quest Actors. On the map is North-West of the estate Trastamara (where Vita raskoldoval). The picture in the center:

On the last difficulty can cause problems, so I give - in case of danger, immediately run for the stairs, the enemy will not go further.
Another picture can be hung if you do not pass the quest Collector - Starry night over Ontarom painted by little known artist of van Horn.
Now I have 3 paintings, 2 shield, 3 Cup, statue of Reginald. The story component of the add-on has not yet passed.
By the way, the quest Portrait, which is taken on the market square in the capital becomes available, most likely only after the completion of knight's tournament. Because one of the paintings will depict your chosen coat of arms.

13pavel13mail.ru 27.12.19

throw someone a screen where the artist sits, I can't find it

T
Tolik20000000 27.12.19

Lavuer
how to put a statue of Reinaldo? I have been there where he should stand (at the entrance to the cellar) is the pitcher.

13pavel13mail.ru 27.12.19

the figure is also not put

G
GLG 13 27.12.19

Dealer paintings can be found in the city centre in Beclere
Spoiler

R
Raining man 27.12.19

In addition to the 2 boards, the picture in Safari, the portrait of Geralt, nights on ontarom van Horn (dlc heart of Stone, if not sell it to the bookseller on the square of the hierarchy), you can get a great portrait of the Hierarch as a gift from the dwarves on a mission to rescue Buttercup from the Temple guard (when we find the house in which questioned Buttercup outside are krasnolud that the end give a large portrait)

D
Dargal 27.12.19

from the picture dealer, not a picture. version 1.22. what to do?

F
Flying_Duck 27.12.19

In a Stone hearts, in the quest about iris (wife of Algirdas), you can take a picture of Algirdas and iris. For me it is very beautiful.

S
Sneg197 27.12.19

Flying_Duck
Yeah, I hung up,I Algirdas really very nice was.And his sword next to iris hung,in memory,so to speak.

s
shtults19853 27.12.19

In the course of the main plot after rescuing Buttercup three nesushka will give you a picture of the hierarchy of Hemelvaart.
So in addition the heart of Stone on auction for a pittance to buy a painting of van Horn
Spoiler(Iris Von Marek)
And not to sell it, and hang up.

J
Jsjsjsew 27.12.19

Merchant sponsor sells paintings in Tossene.

J
Jsjsjsew 27.12.19

And here it is: