3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tesla-S 27.12.19 05:23 pm

You want a tip on top of PVM necromancer (please)!!!! (Diablo 2)

Good day everyone !
I've decided to make a PVM character that could be cleaned (cow,hcs,baal) for 8 ppl with maximum efficiency(to spend a small amount of time).
I noticed how different the builds bone,poison,summoning (all have a place in PVM).
About the armor Enigma + infinity - will.

Now the question, give advice/knowledge on this question, which of these necro is able to solo farm as quickly as possible all the locations and some leveling to do ( focusing on that)

PS do not write me about Hummer , please , he's just tired and light Sorka.
P. S. S thanks in advance !
61 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Unfoo, Summoner without bones (with CE) and yada, IMHO. I am with Eni did 125% fcr, from merc - bonehew. many were thrown into the poop Golem (he smartly stops the Baal and you can throw AD). it was fun. especially with the burning, radiating fun. :-)

T
Tesla-S 27.12.19

Obsessed
why not give your merc infinity , which would damage more came with CE + Def lowers to summoned too the rules?)
125 FCR - as I understand it you took a spirit, not homunculus ?

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

pumping bad remember, approximately so: the skeleton, mastery, CE - 20, wall 15, bowel - 10, summon res and revive - 1. in Kurz for one, the LT and Decrepify 1. about Confuse I've got nothing to say without it successfully treated. in General, it's all a matter of taste, distribution to do as you like.

yeah, shako, spirit, Hoto, arakh. don't know the mobs well rushed and under AD, not interrupting the merc. :-) on the measure was definitely fortik, hat - I think guilliam. bonehew eth, sockets don't remember. but everything was tip-top. Pisa taxis. I PVM in D2 she trusted the most. fyre of Helle immunos on a lot.

T
Tesla-S 27.12.19

Obsessed
what bowel ? and I understand no skill to do it ?
well, how quickly such necr capable of 8 ppl for example to pick up Diablo ?

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Unfoo, bowel - Clay golem. well, Yes, str and Dex under armor, rest in Vita. I haven't played, hbr did easily. on pgsem Di merc have some problems with IM will, and oblina confuse I don't know, as far as I know. anyway, let's wait for opinions of authorities like minovala. ;D, he certainly is quick"Diablo took ))

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Unfoo, by the way, if you figure out what you have +16 sk, then kakahi Varick 10 bowel, 1 golem mastery is 11797 CPS (66% slow), and Varick 8 bowel, 3 mastery - 11946/66%. because Golem really only need to stall enemies and not to die, is beginning to feel out everything in the skill planner-e (it Google is easy to give a link OCHKUYU, then the Gestapo ;D).

T
Tesla-S 27.12.19

Obsessed
got it, thanks ) still waiting for state Board )

p
partido 27.12.19

here are 2 of calculator:
https://diablo3.ingame.de/diablo-2/calculatoren/skill/?char=nec
http://www.diablo1.ru/poleznoe/calculator.php

T
Tommy_Chong 27.12.19

My nekr more on MF, and 8 of ppl I don't like to drive (it's a long work, but he can).
I'm not going to impose what is necessary to download it, just describe how pumped I am and what equipment. Cleans any location, but Diablo is having problems because IM dies and merc and skeletons (if not jump back teleport).
Stats:
Force - 0
Agility - 0
Vitality - all points
Energy - 0
Clothes:
In the right hand Hoto
In the left hand Homunculus with um rune
On the head Shako with Topaz
Armor Enigma
The Amulet Of Mara
Boots war traveler
Gloves magefist (because of the 20 fcr and +1 fire skill(to increase to a CE))
Belt arachnids
Yellow ring with MF and res
On swap cta and lidless wall
Skills:
Skeletons - 20
Skeleton mastery - 20
Clay Golem - 1
Iron Golem - 1
Golem mastery - 1
Summon Resist - 1
Skeletons mages - 1
Revaive - 1
Teeth - 1
Corpse explosion - 20
Beaune armor - 1
Bone spear - 1
Bone wall and prison - all that remains
Amplify damage - 1
Decrepify - 1 and passing to a 1
Inventory:
Torch
Gheed's Fortune
Skillery the familiar 6 PCs
Smal carmike MF 8 PCs
Keys
Cube
The book of portals
Book identification
Merk:
Merk from the 2nd act of the Offense (Nightmare)
Armor threchery
Stick to obedience eth thresher
The head vampire gaze with ed jewel 40
I got 93 lvl 300+ MF, 80 fcr, 75 all res
Riding with the iron Golem from insight (forgot about Manu)
Baal decrepify slow.
Do not criticize severely. I repeat that I do not impose your build.

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Keys
Cube
The book of portals
Book identification
:D damn! I forgot the main thing!!!

Stick to obedience eth thresher
Tommy_Chong, I think it would be better in ca or gp. resentment generally stick hell, but the Lich a lot. I yuzal bonehew has over 2 Amn in the sockets, because merc gives might the skeletons, and to remove Gulick did not want to (35% crash vs Baal).

Baal decrepify slow.
I vaguely remember that fat Clay Golem excellent it is hindered, giving Varick using sweet AD.

P
Progon_mulov. 27.12.19

pm'd

D
DosmotrIsBack 27.12.19

any nacr will be very slow 8пл of Baal, take

a million years in Diablo is not played, maybe you forgot something

I think something like this:

125фкр - Hoto + spirit + Arah + the gloves + something 10фкр (2-10 amulet for example)

Enigma + shako or 2\20++circle + tracks + 2сож\BK + Mara or 2-10 amulet

Golem from insight (if you nicholason and runes really nowhere to go - can you make a Golem out of pride and PR No.;bat)

from merc infec + tricare\Fortec + cap ll

the buildup:

20 skeletons, 20 skeleton mastery, 20 Golem mastery, one iron Golem and revayv, 10-20 in CE, the rest of the skeleton mages or the synergy to bone armor

z. s. professionals can advise bist instead of Hoto, but it did not seem to strongly steers

T
Tommy_Chong 27.12.19

Obsessed
obedience in ca is, I thresher wearing due frames ias (on the merc calculator I thought and he showed that with the thresher merc wielding faster, and thus more damage per second deals). a clay Golem is not yuzayu for mana (I'm too lazy to bottle drinking). And Yes it slows down perfectly

T
Tommy_Chong 27.12.19

Here's a video blog recorded it on Baal runs

A
All_Blacks 27.12.19

Tommy_Chong
It is about 8ппл was.And you as cancer solo run

m
minovalo 27.12.19

TL;DR
Summoner of max TSE. NG Prison swing is not necessary (boots work *as intended*).

T
Tommy_Chong 27.12.19

All_Blacks

Especially for you.
As I wrote earlier, He maybe 8 ppl, but I don't run because long

l
lokeidj 27.12.19

here's a video

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.12.19

Tommy_Chong
Yuzaya clay for Baal and hell is the decors, get +50% to hisoranu. Not the 50% that give auras, and that only added to the database - and half the total damage on top of all the auras and abilities. Well, just everything else is fine and dies without amplify - it is on Baal for a long time normally goes out.

T
Tommy_Chong 27.12.19

Sweety_Mustard
I totally agree with you. I use iron because of mana. I'm just more on the locations 85 lvl run. On Baal, not so much. Just wanted to show how I have it pumped. I'm not saying that it is necessary to swing. Just as the option of pumping.