3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tesla-S 27.12.19 05:23 pm

You want a tip on top of PVM necromancer (please)!!!! (Diablo 2)

Good day everyone !
I've decided to make a PVM character that could be cleaned (cow,hcs,baal) for 8 ppl with maximum efficiency(to spend a small amount of time).
I noticed how different the builds bone,poison,summoning (all have a place in PVM).
About the armor Enigma + infinity - will.

Now the question, give advice/knowledge on this question, which of these necro is able to solo farm as quickly as possible all the locations and some leveling to do ( focusing on that)

PS do not write me about Hummer , please , he's just tired and light Sorka.
P. S. S thanks in advance !
61 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tesla-S 27.12.19

Jay_xD
strange that in the branch of curses you have not written about decrepify 1 times - 4 total skill points in the curses branch
And I still don't understand why to have to pump fire Golem , not a iron or clay? O_O
And another thing , don't see the point in marrowalk , there dexterity , and the extra 1-2 to CM ? just Tracks I will be satisfied)
cap - why not Shako ??? why do I need more FCR 125 , if PG is in my log and use the potential of completely impossible ?)
spirit - I agree , but if it is any ) as homunculus gives a chance to block good )

P. S. but as always Jay , make a constructive dialogue , thanks =)

T
Tommy_Chong 27.12.19

Jay_xD
If I am not mistaken then for every point pumped into barmor added 10 damage absorbed, while for each point deposited in bwall or bprison added 15. And it turns out more profitable to pump bwall and bprison, and barmor to invest 1

m
minovalo 27.12.19

don't see the point in marrowalk
Here the charges prison work as synergy.

Bist is not critical, and so all spreading of the explosions (you can swoping fat mobs). I am pleased with Hoto and Homa (max block).

D
DevilMayCry_AID 27.12.19

What 8ск to mcipa with might merc(andy/eth arkaine/eth arioc) stupid thing?And how beiste>Leoric for dps of skeletons,how do you know?)

T
T-Fox 27.12.19

strange that in the branch of curses you have not written about decrepify 1 times
Nothing strange I don't see it.

And I still don't understand why to have to pump fire Golem , not a iron or clay? O_O
It is written in Russian NOT SWING Ognyanovo.

And another thing , don't see the point in marrowalk
He, I hope, intentionally did not disclose. Unlike other...

cap - why not Shako
Your truth. To each his own, so Shaka is the place to be. But it is also light a wedge has not converged.

In General, if I did Summoner, it would be very similar to the above option. The only comments only to otmechennogo Bon armor, while under-inflated bone Shaft. Well, I would skill Samaxi Golems(instead of BA) to a piece of iron at least twice as hardy was.

T
Tesla-S 27.12.19

T-Fox
thank you - I will consider your opinion !
but need Decrepify for bosses is what I saw/read from EU players

m
magyarorszag 27.12.19

Merky samonera ne nado infinity nado palky doom, holy freeze wob bil, a merka's auroi might nanyat, be dmg boost skeletam i revive mobam. Tak budet s golema slow + freeze s merka, mobov be prowe ubit, like i bossov. Nu i 75 fcr tvoemu nekru xvatit, ego sobrat prowe, chem 125, blok i lishnim ne budet tut, ego mojno s SS nabrat, zapixav v nego eld runu, vkachav potom dex. V ruki English, poes arach, perchi trangoul, be 80 na 75 fcr break. Mojno Na swap phoenix shit odet, wob's trypov lechitsa, spirit v kub a kub v inventar. Fhr je pridetsa s wapki brat botinok i, mnogo variantov dlya etogo. Po skillam xvatit +1 v AD, v dim vision, confuse i, a lower res mojno ebashit's palki (chagres), wob skilli na nego ne tratit. Decr ne nujen, kogda est holy freeze i golem. Itak vse medlennie be. Ewe na +1 bone prison i ce. Ostalnoe v melee skeletov, im mastery, revive, i clay golema's ego mastery,i +v 1 summon res. Vrode vse

Nu resi i dobivat do max nado

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Tesla's going to play PG better lohausen to read tips players PG. ;-) passed burned powerful secret: PG is not fixed jamb with Marrowwalk sneakers, they can be less to invest in the synergies of bone armor, throwing in more rest. decor can not download still the best Vario - AD (for skeletons and CE). I have a problem jumping Baal decided the turd Golem. pawson once and INSI-Golem (without the decorations) manage.. :-)

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

nado palky doom
mojno phoenix shit odet
Tesla-S, PONIL? :D holy freeze wob wob bil i s trypov lechitsa, otherwise neposrat! ;(

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Phoenix teleseminar is of course all HELL.. :D his W and hit all the cans at arach poese dumb :( and the bodies - no, they are not needed, let them dissolve..

T
Tesla-S 27.12.19

magyarorszag
wait a minute , after holomisa will not remain a corpse - I is not appropriate.

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.12.19

Obsessed
Interested in local gaydom what is there and who bears eat, read. The man was clearly baked the head. But this isn't Perse - I was playing - and nothing guides did not write, jewely 15/15 in cerebus do not poke. Maximum heresy that I afforded it 3 times to digest the stone in the AP 10 ;D So all normul - pers playable, the brain does not hurt - unless, of course, Shockwave to throw on time and if not to throw, I can't guarantee! And re-read there opinion of the person - what is translit - game necro is something odd going on with the brain :DDD
magyarorszag, I learned long ago - if a man writes translit - means he is still in the post-games euphoria from pgnega Diablo 2 and his opinion is taken seriously not worth it ))

j
jibicbiu 27.12.19

Little oftop, but sensitive on the subject.
I do not remember exactly, but someone said that poisoner there is no point in invice. Explain on fingers why plz.
Low cut removes 60-70 percent. And konva tea more. Especially if one another. But I don't know.

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Tesla-S, you just think about the purpose for which pariveda Cham - pripodnosit to SLOW MOBS! :-)

Sweety_Mustard, this ghoul here is 2-3 times more climbs with revisions Chi just with the updated version and drove there not worse! in this context, I have, traditionally, complaints to the administration - well, I see that people flood (albeit on the topic D2) - why the hell not to close the topic? FORMAL grounds there. scripts work, in short. as intended. ;-)
I'm not arguing, Persian MB rules, but right now to play is not particularly inserts, MB as a thread.. IN ANOTHER LIFE. ;-)

well I played - and nothing guides did not write
:DDDD it was necessary to add: I don't idiooot! © monologue Bit

is in post-games euphoria from pgnega Diablo 2
at Firka, it was permanent ;-)

jibicbiu, konva stupid does not remove the poison. :-)

provong: This aura does not lower an enemy's magic or poison resistance.
(the beginning of the second paragraph. soriki in some strange language ©)

m
magyarorszag 27.12.19

Tesla-S
Ne vsegda trup ischezaet after HFreeze. I esli lubish ne holy freeze, to kachni decr i uzai ego. Merky insight v ruki. A trupi tak vsegda v xrame nihlataka est, ix dostatochno, wtob skeletov podnyat vsex. Ostalnoe v 1akte podnimaetsa. Ofc eto esli ti do 5 akta dowel ewe. Da daje i s HF mojno sdelat skeletov. Prosto chut dolwe time eto zanimaet

Sweety_Mustard
Ea pgshik voobwe ne to

Obsessed
Eto prosto variant kak mojno igrat nekrom. So skeletami problem net, kogda dowel do 5 akta, viwe je napisal, gde nado brat ix. A hf + clay daut max slow mobam. Mojno prosto stoyat i smotret kak te doxnut. Libo Hf+decr, toje variant daje lutwe. A golem insi, kak uje kto to predlagal

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

esli lubish ne holy freeze, to kachni decr i uzai ego
magyarorszag, Nikosi, Razvilka spend a Cham or put 3 skillpoints! =) this is despite the fact that the decor and speeds up killing mobs a gang of necro and plows at all, unlike hf. :-)

viwe je napisal, ix gde nado brat
ATP, braton! although, I wrote it here earlier. ;-)

hf + clay daut max slow mobam
max slow is not necessary, 65-66% with clay is topic and if it is possible not to collect Doom the banks to drink stands, yaschetayu.

Hf+decr, toje variant daje lutwe
not better. the decor needs to tame Baal with his jumps and all sorts of frenzy bulls. in the presence of 66% slow, the best Vario - AD. the truth will have a little less stoyat i smotret.

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Ea pgshik voobwe ne to
magyarorszag, high. me too. ;D

T
Tesla-S 27.12.19

Obsessed
is there still life somewhere other than PG and EY ?)

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Tesla-S, you probably will not believe, but you can not just uprivate time on this crap (I'm talking about D2)! :D
..but if the desire to play there, [conditionally zatsenzureno in advance] :D

J
Jahnem 27.12.19

Tesla-S
There is such an option (or rather a few-but the core of Poison Nova + Sinergy)

In fact,

Poison And Bone branch:

Poison Nova - 20
Poison Explosion - 20
Poison Dagger - 20
Teeth - 1
CE - 1
Bone Armor - 1 (if you use a Wand with rovercom White, you can not swing)

---

The Summoning Branch:

Clay Golem - 1
Golem Mastery - 1
Summon Resist - 1

(and then, each for himself decides to swing or Revive - spending a total of 6 points, or already throw all the remaining points in RS\SM)

The advantages of Poisoner with Revive - 79 Points(~67лвл), and NCR ready to fight. If you summon the right monsters, they are also immortal (well, except for the restrictions of life in 180 seconds, of course).

The advantages of Poisoner with Skeletons - Skeletons are not lost on the road, and there is no need to call all the new monsters (under Bo, skeletons live very long. Just IM them cut down, or bulls with two axes and under Hanoi)

---

Curses branch:

All communicating to LR (7 Points). Yes, get a little expensive, but stick with LR charges on the swap is not an option to save 6-7 points. And no loreza, to cast PN is, excuse me, artificial understating of the knockdown of this necro, times in commercials 2.
Dim Vision - 1 (can be very useful, especially against Souls\Tempress, with their long-range attacks)

Regarding armor: everything is simple only at first glance. If you take my (relatively cheap) is:
Head - Shaka (pfacet 5\5)
Body - Viper 35 (again pfacet 5\5). Why the Viper? In my case, the only way to score, comfortably for me 50fcr (Viper+TO Per4i). Although, of course, 75fcr - even better. But I have focused on +Pdmg\-Prez.
Left Arm - Death's Web 1\47 (with phasecom). Ideally, of course, need 2\45+, but that is another budget.
The right hand (here, 2 main options: Homunculus (pfacet) or Head of the set Trang-Oul's (Diamond or Um, so as, with this head, cuts not likely enough to 75, although if you find the rules ramie rings with cuts, will be here to stick pfacet)).
I: Of the set Trang-Oul's (20fcr, +25% Poison damag)
Zone: If the Homunculus can and Arah (Or Thundergod's Vigor - if to brush Loki on the way to the Throne). But if Trang-Oul's head, then a belt from the same set (as, 3 pieces, give us the bonus -25% resistance to poison enemies)
Boots (you Can of course Marrowalk, but since it is not a pure summoner, you can pick up something more suitable. For example - the Boots of Seth Alder, or good rare items with 30frw\10fhr\30+ cuts\+++)
Ring - 2 bk3 (Although it is your choice)
Amul - 3pb\tp (of course you can, and swap, using the Naj's staff. But it is better in my opinion, swap to put the onion Roorda Harmony (Vigor Aura 10lvl).

Torch + 6-7 Pb of skylarov

For merc, it's hard to say. But it's definitely not Reaper's (we and its decors enough). I would advise you to try runeword Cresdcent Moon in eth Polearm (7% chance to cast Static 13лвл, not very bad). It is possible even not to take the Sorka on bosses, so she took some of the HP. But it Bo if, without it, most likely mana will not have time regeneration (then, perhaps Insight will come, although it is of little use).

The result is, +40% To Poison Skill Damage, and -88% To Enemy Poison Resistance. Damage to ~11000.

PS I did not mention about runeword Bramble (since it already 2.5 Lo price, and then he necr, is the strength of 0.5 Lo. With Brambles, there is already a cap 3pb\20fcr\2soc needs to go, and dw is close to 2\50)

P. S. S. of Course, this NCR miracles will not show on 8ппл (although I have from time to time, still run them on a 7-8ппл). But on 2-3ппл - knocks still alive and not alive, fast enough. Yes, there is such a layt\Poizon immune ( to the throne), but there is AD\CE already does the job.