3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MidasPlayer 03.09.19 03:29 am

Your favorite game

Devil May Cry 4
46 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Rifleman 03.09.19

1. Series Crysis.
Spoiler

2. Series Half-Life.
Spoiler
3. The ArmA Series.
Spoiler
4. Series DCS.
Spoiler

5. Par - Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Doom 3.
Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 03.09.19

computer

t
the endless misanthropy o 03.09.19

the Church witnesses arrived

d
diman_uzi3000 03.09.19

Space Rangers, Borderlands, Battlefield 4, Timeshift, GTA 4,5, STALKER, Far Cry 3,4, Fallout 3, 4 and a few other

A
Anyanyan 03.09.19

The Witcher, Fallout, Gta, I Neptunia, L. A Noir, Mafia, Forza motorsport, Dmc, Bayonetta, Dark souls, Batman (AC and AK), Katawa Shoujo, Soul Calibur, The elder scrolls, deus ex, borderlands, hotline miami, tomb raider, something like that)

M
MelShlemming 03.09.19

Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 03.09.19

The Witcher

V
Volt Mort 03.09.19

Spoiler

D
Don Thomas Falcone 03.09.19

Hitman Blood Money

T
T.T.G 03.09.19

Complex, complex. Next question.

S
SkyRaider 03.09.19

O
Oleg21143 03.09.19

Heroes of Might and Magic 3,warhammer 40,000 dawn of war,Diablo 1,2,3,gothic 2,age of pirates gpk

A
Astarte 03.09.19

Vampire: The Masquerade

P
Phantom2017 03.09.19

Assassins Creed

W
Wing42 03.09.19

Generally it is difficult to single out any one game and give it the first place, however, among the genres of games I can particularly mention:
1. Games like Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3, which, in my opinion, are the best games in this rich series. Both of these games have very good story, the oppressive atmosphere and great soundtrack. Of course, since then, it took a lot of time and the phenomenon of dark cult in this genre has become very common, however, a quiet resort town near lake Toluca, and his dark history (in which, incidentally, are mixed and the cursed Indian cemetery, and the epidemic of plague, and a witch hunt, and in General everything, that has already become a cliché for games) will forever remain in my heart. Pyramid head ten out of ten.
2. A game called Half-Life, the second part, and a couple of her episodes, which I consider the benchmark corridor sutana - simple, linear, but not stupid, having a good story, which at the time of its release (and this was 1998, if I remember well) it was easy to miss due to poor knowledge of the English language and, in particular, some research terminology. Ten red mount out of ten.
3. The series of Bioshock games, the first two of which are good, beautiful and atmospheric shooter with an unusual storyline and charismatic characters, while the third part of the series is first and foremost a very cool story, or rather two Bookers Devitto and one girl, Elizabeth. Atlantic ten out of ten.
4. Game series Dead Space, in particular the first and second parts. The first part is notable for the fact that I'm no special hopes are not pinned, expecting nothing more than tralovogo the third-person shooter somewhere in a godforsaken corner of the universe. However, the Dead Space not only managed to surprise me, but in some places to scare, catching the eye with this chic Russian localization, the stunning atmosphere of the derelict area a completely alien universe. Ten and what the hell is this? out of ten.
5. Among the races I noted three cool games right away, which essentially to me are the only games of the genre (I do not take into account a serious racing game, or games, claiming that title): Need for Speed: Underground, Need for Speed: Most Wanted and here's a surprise, is excellent and, most importantly, entertaining FlatOut. Ten sergeants tipped Crosses out of ten.
6. Game series from the then not become something different and casual Blizzard Entertainment: StarCraft, WarCraft and Diablo. The three pillars for a long time, became standards of their genres, providing a game-crafts of those times such shortcuts as clone StarCraft, clone of Warcraft or Diablo clone. Unfortunately, the entire history of the world of Azeroth, Blizzard managed to fuck that up, rewrite and generally made her a horror in your WoW. However ten work Again? out of ten.

R
RussianQuaker 03.09.19

Nikita Smiley wrote:
What's your favorite game (Or series of games). The platform is not important.
Though a gaming site, but you haven't said what is needed is a computer game. So I would say that my favorite game is pocket Billiards, particularly if you come in all fired up after a productive bus crush

And about the fact that the platform is not important... but not important, Yes, even sitting on the toilet, right during sracha, then just misted a piece of shit and all :)))))))) . Although I'm usually preferring standing, slightly bent forward torso. The main thing that crap one's pants don't itch.

V
Vovan21 03.09.19

Bioshock 1-2, Skyrim, Race Driver:Grid.

f
flamingbit 03.09.19

all parts Borderlands, The Witcher

N
Nikita Smayl 03.09.19

RussianQuaker
At least someone guessed

v
varw 03.09.19

Arma series,gta 5,resident evil series,bioshock infinite and DLS to him, the stalker series !