3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.12.19 06:57 pm

Poll: Which Call of Duty is better? (Call of Duty: World at War)

I look at different topics there are statements which Call of Duty is better so I decided to create a topic.The third calculation can not take it on the PC, he never left.Preferably your choice to argue.He will unsubscribe later.
126 Comments
Sort by:
432379_453csz_as5i9090 27.12.19

IMHO, the fourth part! and the plot, and scope, and action. plus good voice acting from ND

L
LifeStream [Has left from 27.12.19

Call of Duty: World at War

J
JayCooper 27.12.19

Predat0R_93_RUS
Player321
+1

12ALTruist94 27.12.19

I liked COD 2 is a wonderful game,then 4 for good voice acting and multiplayer he's not tired of the current maps would be more,well, then Call of Duty: World at War as it is not particularly liked and like nichigo wrong with it no.....

T
TheNik 27.12.19

The very first I loved it,now part 5,after Bethke.
In the first part ossobenno liked a couple of episodes,the bombing of poberejya thousands of soldiers and the attack on the square near the statue of Lenin where hundreds of soldiers died just after fleeing to the side of the Germans,all unarmed.

J
John Lokk 27.12.19

The first part I really liked it, although there's a lot from the movie enemy at the gates ripped off. The attack on the machine guns of the Germans you're talking about, but it does not spoil the game. Passed it on veteran, and of the usual 4 times. COD 2 too much, as though the scene changed, well COD 4 is generally something movie right now! There's you and black hawk down and Chernobyl of Stalker, which is steeper a hundred times, although short. Even snaiperista not boring))) in General in COD 4 fed everything we love about movies and games but in a tiny dose and we all enjoyed it. The sad fact that the repeated passage already interested, as everyone knows in advance what are you gonna do it's a rail shooter, although very good and interesting.

M
Mau5 27.12.19

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare really liked this part. + because it was made by Infinity Ward and creators of the 5th part (world at war) did the THIRD part which failed and left the current consoles
PS : the Fifth and the third part is much worse than MODERN WARFARE SO I WAIT for the 6th OF the CALL OF DUTY , well, it makes infinity ward =)

T
TheNik 27.12.19

Yes,I would do 250 missions,I have a couple of years would wait 8-)

M
Mau5 27.12.19

so it does not fail + rating MODERN WARFARE stood on the 1st place for a few months

432379_453csz_as5i9090 27.12.19

IMHO, the fourth part! and the plot, and scope, and action. plus good voice acting from ND

well, plus kanesh cool multiplayer

P
Paiper999 27.12.19

4 code ranges

X
Xen[ON] 27.12.19

For me, COD4 gameplay is much more interesting than the fifth, and the optimization will be better.

m
megavolt116 27.12.19

Odnaznachno fourth like

D
Dmitriy3456 27.12.19

In the same way. 4 and 5 are good and the graph is better in 5.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.12.19

for me the best second.all perfectly worked, etc, etc. in the first I played.In General, all the Code's a great game!

A
AlianKK 27.12.19

What translation Duty? I thought that battle, but apparently not.

M
Mau5 27.12.19

I will change my opinion . I REALLY LIKED part 5 (only for the Russian because I am a patriot), but for Americans I don't like because the missions are very dull and when you prohodish last mission for the RUSSIAN is very mesmerizing

L
LifeStream [Has left from 27.12.19

Kod4 too bad, but КоД5 surpasses it graphically. But in Kod4 interesting atmosphere and story. In short, both parts interesting. Don't even know which is better in my opinion both are good.

m
megavolt116 27.12.19

I went for 5 but 4 is more like it in part 5 liked the last mission

M
Magistr 27.12.19

4 and 5 part