3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.12.19 06:57 pm

Poll: Which Call of Duty is better? (Call of Duty: World at War)

I look at different topics there are statements which Call of Duty is better so I decided to create a topic.The third calculation can not take it on the PC, he never left.Preferably your choice to argue.He will unsubscribe later.
126 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arteeem 27.12.19

call of duty 1 and call of duty BTAP front

X
Xaker 23 27.12.19

call of duty 1 and call of duty BTAP front
They are distinguished by the fact that in these parts you can play as commando and show Roth;Fox,easy,Dog,able,Baker, etc. In other parts no such CODE 2 2-SC rycerska,in the CODE there are 5 Marines
PS:I Have litsuha of 1C is called the Golden collection call of duty(1+ off addition 4сд) I'm so lucky I traded it on the counter in the store!!!!!!!!!!!!

K
K.e.k.s 27.12.19

CoD MW and CoD MW2 the best!

P
Primarh II Legiona 27.12.19

Call of Duty 2! The best!!! Russian at least depicted normal

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 27.12.19

only the first part. Then the series rolled into the CORNER, where now is

B
Barlahtong 27.12.19

CoD: MW 2 - apogee igrodelcheskoy of insanity which could reach corridory shooter as a genre. CoD: WaW is good though, so that under it there is Easy Account and there is no need anything pump and the fact that it has at least some equipment (tanks and turrets). If about the single reason that they are all from the CoD series is shit.

X
Xaker 23 27.12.19

Barlahtong
Don't pile on a single. but for example, there is a cha Ineta or jrtca what's next?

A
Artem Firsov 27.12.19

to be honest I like all the Codes

C
ChronosX 27.12.19

cod5,cod2,cod1. 4 and 6 neponravilsya(

v
vla-parfenkov 27.12.19

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - First game pleasing special effects and realism, but then gets bored by the plot.
Call of Duty world at war - Mission monotonous prorveshsya through the trenches, shoot down enemies, again prorveshsya through the trenches shoot enemies...
COD4 Modern Warfare - beautiful special effects, engrossing storyline and realism. For me the best of the series.

K
KiriK 01 27.12.19

Call of Duty: World At War! Definitely. Especially zombies.

L
Lacedon2 27.12.19

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

D
Dark_Lord2020 27.12.19

CoD Modern Warfare is the best. Most did not like World at War.

a
ataris 27.12.19

Call of Duty the second front
Call of Duty 2

H
HUNTER-HUNT 27.12.19

Call of Duty
Call of Duty the second front
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty: World At War - For me one of the best games of the series Call of duty.
4 and 6 did not like. In these parts such absurd stories that long played.

l
lixach93 27.12.19

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

L
LS15 27.12.19

All probably, the sixth is the most effective. I played recently in COD 2 like the game is old, but clear... prikolnulo when the Soviet campaign climbed the pipe and vnee shot ))) holes Nemer...

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 27.12.19

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is the great part.

Z
Zombayner 27.12.19

cod 4

K
KiberGitler 27.12.19

Call of Duty 4