3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 15.09.19 02:42 pm

Your expectations (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2)

Let's imagine facing tomorrow's Masquerade. The way I see?
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solstice 15.09.19

Past the abyss wrote:
The way I see?
As close in spirit to the original, but a couple of new ideas I think will not be worse.

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 15.09.19

Solstice
Perhaps many are waiting for a return to basics. I think it is possible?

Y
Yuriy Pashkevich 15.09.19

Solstice wrote:
As close in spirit to the original, but a couple of new ideas I think will not be worse.
Exactly how I imagined it to be. 15 years of waiting...I don't believe it)

T
TTPOCTO_4EJl 15.09.19

A lot of orgies in the blood.

o
oltr 15.09.19

Spoiler

A
Anzhelika04 15.09.19

Yury Pashkevich
17 . the game was released 2003. Part 2 will be 2020. And themes are waiting for gameplay video and details. It is difficult to judge.

P

oltr
Spoiler

P

Make Camarilla great again!

C
Crociato 15.09.19

In the scenario (story, quests, characters) you can be sure. Mitsoda and Avellone will not fail. But to get the curve of the combat system or poor technical performance we can. But it does not stop be the original a cult classic. Right? If the game is good, bugs can fix the fans themselves, the experience they have there)). There's a little alarming that the game is in Europe and the US, 40 €/$. So it's not a AAA project, ie the game is not very expensive in development. In the worst case, you may find that it is very short, and then the Paradoxes will rivet DLC for it.

C
Count Grishnakh 15.09.19

Crociato
Then there was no alternative. Now not everyone in the game to be picked, so bugs and poor optimization is a serious problem. But most of all fear for the combat system and atmosphere. It is also interesting th there will be a soundtrack (I think originally he was gorgeous) and if the game will in the present. time, would the vampires have your chat in telegram?))))

J
J4CKSON 15.09.19

If there will be the opportunity to kill LGBT shnogo shit, then this game can be called a masterpiece

M
Madiark 15.09.19

The game developing extreme liberasty infa here
https://m.vk.com/wall-154061809_33426

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 15.09.19

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 will be a lot of interesting topics .. and the issues they want to raise the developer.. made a video for all the facts that were available these days.

the link to the video:

A
Ankanfel 15.09.19

Che as something of spectacle to expect at least something in mind all the latest sequelink masterpieces of ten years. For me - in vain they charged with the title. Call it a restart. Chance to make vyser much more than a worthy sequel, just not physically. And if so, will smear a legend and will spoil the view of all newcomers about the Masquerade.

C
Cimeries666 15.09.19

16 years later to get

O
Olly-alpha 15.09.19

Crociato
Crociato wrote:
There's a little alarming that the game is in Europe and the US, 40 €/$
Yes, how do you these prices come from? On the Metro the prices are reduced, then the Masquerade for 40 euros. Yeah, I wish. Everything is as always - 60 for standard, 90 for Blood Moon Edition.

M
Madiark 15.09.19

Even more disappointing news on the game https://www.playground.ru/blogs/vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines_2/vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines_2_budet_borotsya_za_sotsialnoe_ravenstvo-342799/

E
Edvins 15.09.19

The impression that someone is openly blocks all the information about blue orientation games! Just took the whole subject about the writer of the game and the results that will bring it to the appointment! Showered comments and then the topic eliminated! The link to the topic above Madiark, but no longer available... if Not tempting to some thoughts? Let's see what happens with this comment...

M
Madiark 15.09.19

https://www.playground.ru/blogs/vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines_2/vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines_2_budet_borotsya_za_sotsialnoe_ravenstvo-342826/

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 15.09.19

Past the abyss wrote:
The way I see?
already any (