3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 15.09.19 02:42 pm

Your expectations (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2)

Let's imagine facing tomorrow's Masquerade. The way I see?
47 Comments
Sort by:
k
kityara35 15.09.19

I am afraid for the masquerade. It will be polar with the glorification of SJW.
More than sure that to play for go racist will not allow(
In transtromer turn.

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 15.09.19

Follower Perelman
Why is that?

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 15.09.19

Past the abyss
read the news about this game

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 15.09.19

Past the abyss
https://coub.com/view/1rajrm

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 15.09.19

Follower Perelman
Read. Still happy with everything.

A
Alpharius20 15.09.19

The game should be as similar in gameplay to the first part (but of course modernized and freed from tons of bugs the original), if you try to make a sandbox, as is now fashionable, you can expect trouble. Paradoxes - not the most reputable Studio in the genre and you need to start slowly. The same Reda come a long way from the first to the third part, but the movement was progressive. In the light of what is a little confusing, not whether the DLS secondary, as well as saydkvesty, as in the first part, which can be run for 2-3 hours. In short let them do the rails with a developed system of perks and not to show off, if technically will perform well, you can already watch for in the direction of conditionally open world. But a real sandbox to do in 8-10 years, then the experience will put on some mileage and money to develop will be easier to get if you do not screw up with this and subsequent parts. MB and MMO normal drinking, in which 505 are unable.

p
polyhedral 15.09.19

Those in the know, will voice?

M
MacsimYSL 15.09.19

It is foolish to wait for something transcendental from the developer medium sutana though if they will allow you to eat the whole street like in the first part, and, if not an overabundance of characters of indeterminate sex their game will be on the head better than game about a vampire doctor a pacifist.

M
MacsimYSL 27.09.20

Past abyss
I do not know somehow on the animation and graphics I do not care if it was not at the level of the pergola main that I believe that in the game about a cowboy I play a cowboy in the game about a spy I play as a spy and in the game about a vampire I play as a vampire and in this is not the graphics important and the mechanics and the plot and then there is the last game about the vampire doctor beautiful and faith that I play for a vampire.

l
legusor 27.09.20

there is no expectation of this semi-indian craft and there can be no.

M
Mr IZI 27.09.20

MacsimYSL
In my opinion, the average bloodsucker leads a similar human way of life with some exceptions such as dependence on hemoglobin and avoiding ultraviolet light. The game also gives an opportunity to look at the vampire as a separate world with its own hierarchy and a set of rules. To be able to get into the role is enough with your head.
MacsimYSL wrote:
The last game about the vampire doctor is beautiful and there is no faith that I play as a vampire.
She's very mediocre. Your first experience is unfortunate.

V
Voin Morgota 27.09.20

I hope the sea of patches doesn't have to wait.

W
Wildchild0087 27.09.20

To be honest, it doesn't seem like it's going to be as much a masterpiece as the first part. When the news about the continuation appeared, then yes, there was a lot of interest. But after watching the gameplay is not very interesting. Of course, you have to play. But I don't think it's going to be a super game. Expectations are overstated

S
Seldor 27.09.20

the first part when came out also not immediately shot because of bugs and not working quests, etc., only a while after the players themselves the game gained popularity, compare the game 2004 with the game 2020 meaningless times change!

M
Mr IZI 27.09.20

Wildchild0087
It is foolish to expect the same gameplay from a third-party gray office. The game should be perceived as an opportunity to be illusoryly present in that setting. Although it will certainly come out flat and miss a large layer of the original lore.

M
MacsimYSL 27.09.20

Past abyss
Don't forget to add to the lora constant intrigues of the elders who trade you into easy hunters who will gladly burn you and this is if very lucky a covebow who will gladly arrange the apocalypse of local scale of sneaky journalists and psychos will be lit up before which means death unquestioning submission to the elders because of the bonds of blood and for dessert you get a little animal in your head who will happily turn you into a psychopathic killer and so yes vampires from a man are distinguished only by allergies in the sun.

My first experience with vampires was in 2004 with Bloodlines 1 interesting but no more then was Bloodlines 2 legend and standard and the game about The Pacifist Doctor is really mediocre but the mechanics are pretty interesting for one time and me so from the game is not a mechanic pushed away but that for a good ending in general people can not be killed immediately remember nosferatu with their rats but they can understand the lora can and then the delirium of some if given the opportunity to rats or cats to eat then it is clear that we do not need such a thing.

D
Dron_Ur 27.09.20

There is a suspicion that will turn out as with the modern Call of Chtulhu 2018, i.e. not bad and playable, but not at all what was CoC DCotE 2006. But I hope that the developers will do everything right, as for example did The Fallout series, i.e. will make a good modern sequel.

M
Mr IZI 27.09.20

Dron_Ur
It's not that Perederka chose what to do Follout 3. She just showed her vision of the Wasteland on the well-developed gameplay formula of her RPG.

B
Brustver 27.09.20

Man, I want the game not to be spoiled...

V
Voin Morgota 27.09.20

Past abyss
He-He's the main thing that would not be higher, like Arshavin. Your expectations are your problems.