3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KotEpOdNarKotE1 9 27.12.19 07:14 pm

How to change the interface language to Russian? (Just Cause 4)

Have peredaril everywhere, nowhere.
19 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 27.12.19

КотЭпОдНарКотЭ1 9
If the pirates, in the root folder of the game the CPY file.ini further language=english replace with language=English.

s
snejen 27.12.19

КотЭпОдНарКотЭ1 9 To change the interface language to Russian in the CPY file.ini the Language parameter to replace the value at the russian
Language voice changes in the menu of sound settings

f
felix_faraday 17.07.20

and where is this file? the game starts in the Ukrainian and in the settings does not change rather there is a choice of language only to sense from switch no

E
EVGEN RUS 17.07.20

felix_faraday
Well, I have the same

E
EVGEN RUS 17.07.20

See repak shit downloaded

D
Dmitriy Viskarev 13.10.20

EVGEN RUS
Turn off the inside and change the language in the settings, it worked.

N
Nikita Dilevschi 13.10.20

I also had problems with the Ukrainian language, could not change, helped that from the root folder in the corresponding vuchy file .ini changed the language to the language-russian, but it also unfortunately did not help, then I selectively added the game to the steam, and from the stim has already started the game. As it turned out, the game starts from stim to Russian) try...

D
DarkSith2020 13.10.20

Found a solution on YouTube. Video called: How to change the language in Metro Exodus

h
hunTkurT 13.06.21

Guys, hello everyone. I want to help people who cannot find the CPY.ini file in their pirates.
You need to find another file steam_api64.ini in the same place in the root of the game folder and do the same: open it and replace in the language = english line replace english with russian to make it like this: language = russian

D
Devilgroup87 31.08.21

They would tell you how to change the language on the free version from Epic, otherwise they speak Russian, and the subtitles are in English.

A
Alexey Ryabinin 08.09.21

Devilgroup87
no way

H
HODOL 28.10.21

how to change in epic

R
Renchy 28.10.21

HODOL There
is no way to hike yet ... It hurts the most ...

S
StidasXD 17.11.21

freaked out, shoved a pill from the empress, entered the Russian language into the kfg,
what is the attitude towards users and to them

L
Leonid.S. 1994 24.11.21

I'm more interested in how to change the text into Russian, in GeForce Now, through Epic Games!

C
CyberAndy 13.01.22

I found a way on the Internet, it's like for a license in the Epic launcher
Here is a quick transition to the desired folder:
%LocalAppData%Just Cause 4GameSavedConfigWindowsNoEditor

If suddenly you do not have a folder along this path, then here is a program that will place the file itself to the desired folder (Russian is already registered in this file, I hope this will work):
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/6WGr/qWxEsbo6p

A
ArXaHgEL17 18.03.22

HAPPENED IN THE EPIC GAME RELEASED A PATCH AND NOW THE GAME WITH RUSSIAN LOCALIZATION! You give more sanctions because it happened along with the shutdown of sales in epics

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

ArXaHgEL17
Still, somewhere there is a benefit from sanctions)))!!! There are no more ads on youtube! And before the fig of other rules!

S
Sanchezx7 01.07.22

Hi all! If the game from Epic games changes the interface language in the client settings to Russian, restart and everything works!