3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
timati123321e 27.12.19 07:15 pm

Where did you see werewolves? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What types of werewolves you've seen in person I've only seen werewolves Wargs
PS: werewolves, you should see without fashion!
25 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Punk 27.12.19

timati123321e
I have them only in the cells met, not counting the quests Companions.

K
Kurosaki_gamer 27.12.19

Somehow on the way to Fort dawnguard two attacked. Decided, loaded, and instead of gargoyles attacked.
On Solstheim you can meet a pack.

S
Sheril 27.12.19

My heroine is the werewolf. It was nice to meet the pack and on Solstheim...

x
xCyberpunKx 27.12.19

Was I not bothering anyone, go see a 3 man meet, well come and go... just caught up with me started to become killed.

K
Katastrofik 27.12.19

In the area of Markarth somewhere climbed the night in the mountains, lo and behold, vampires knead werewolf. The vampire had stopped, and he attacked well and sent it after him to the hereafter.

d
dragonborn2001 27.12.19

Quest associates performed one quest for the first time the werewolf saw my little eyes out of their sockets did not come out at the same time, and from fear and surprise)))))))

R
RolexX 27.12.19

Regularly meet werewolves in random places.

P
Poehavshiy Bred 27.12.19

Weird. Never seen random werewolves. Only on quests. only berberov in dragonborn meet periodically.

D
Dr.Kostet 27.12.19

Often attack werewolves-Varga, rarely fight werewolves with vampires. Met a couple of times random scenes with the transformation of a hunter into a werewolf, and the scene with the grieving man-werewolf, killed in affect his wife (but this is very rare, because played more thousands of hours and almost always went on foot without fast of travelof).

D
D.Artist 27.12.19

Often meet in a grove near Marketa met three Wargs-Werewolves,
so periodically come across hunters who turn into werewolves
right before our eyes. Even Bowlful seen, but only in Caldhame. In the dungeons
The silver Hand a bunch of werewolves can always be found.

T
The_apathy 27.12.19

I'm only in quests, the companions were met.Randomly saw.

T
Trind 27.12.19

I become them)))))

D
DeusCore 27.12.19

I randomly came across before installing dawnguard's. That's a bit weird, with the name Petrovsk" and ebony armor in the inventory.

K
Kanagan81 27.12.19

for 900 simulated hours, and the werewolf never never met :(

S
Sabzerror 27.12.19

When the quest the Call of the moon in Folkrace you can help the hunters to kill the werewolf or help the werewolf against hunters.I've done both.

M
Marat Shaydullin 27.12.19

I myself was a werewolf , then a vampire .

M
Max.2013 27.12.19

Grey_specter Near Windhelm, and the same was Petrovsk.

w
wes267 27.12.19

yeah,Falcate go to jail is in the barracks in the bottom.There talking with the prisoner in the cell.He gives the task-to return the ring Hircine,then in the eyes turns into a werewolf and escapes from the cage somewhere upstairs.And the guard presses the jamb-like,pinned,talked to the prisoners,and after talking to you he ran away-it how to understand?Open the quest the Call of the moon

W
Werewolf144 27.12.19

when I became a vampire, some hunters seeing me turned into a werewolf with the words One!

A
Alexxxandos 27.12.19

Was this: came out in the early morning ( somewhere 5,45) of his estate Lake after a long picking your chests, and reading books. And ofigel. The giant left it in the bench, a little further vampires are fighting with the Imperials, from the forest three bandit chief's running with the axe, somewhere up the dragon shouts. Plus the wolves and the Atronach. And behind the ear - Long life to you tan!