3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
timati123321e 27.12.19 07:15 pm

Where did you see werewolves? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What types of werewolves you've seen in person I've only seen werewolves Wargs
PS: werewolves, you should see without fashion!
25 Comments
Sort by:
w
wes267 27.12.19

how scared I was!!!Have completed the quest the call of the moon came to the cave,used the cry whisper the aura-and HE stands over me on the rock-huge,all glow red.And looks at me.If not for the scream I couldn't see it.He turned around and disappeared in the fog.

r
rysya20055002 27.12.19

Katastrofik
I for example have never seen werewolves in Skyrim, while I have it all downward and have 50 LVL. And I have never nepodal werewolf. What to do? Want to hunt

K
Katastrofik 27.12.19

rysya20055002
Re-read the whole topic and you will see that the werewolves appear randomly and mostly at night. The approximate location of the people listed in your posts. So I can give only one advice-to walk around these places at night. In General, all messages were written 5 years ago and, most likely, if the person in these 5 years, never played more into the game (I'm one of them), and the memory of what little is left.

R
RestlessDreams91 27.12.19

rysya20055002
You seriously answer the topic of 2013? As I think to myself, did for so many years the question?

r
rysya20055002 27.12.19

RestlessDreams91
Who told you what I said? On the contrary I was asking, and I know why I couldn't find them. I'm just an older version of pumped) 1.5. and there is something. Right now I installed 1.9 and all is good. In the old version I even through the console could not call