3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Filia 27.12.19 08:03 pm

Funny moments in NwN 2 (Neverwinter Nights 2)

I hope this topic isn't it?

I would like to ask: no one had these really funny moments in the game? I mean at the very wagering? I was so alone...
I hope you will understand my statement, where I found funny...

In General, this occurred at a meeting with Nassau... So call this salting of Luskan?
I'm beginning to suspect that this meeting will squabble, so I tried to prepare, but it was clear that easy win is not given to me as my GG - magic. Well... the Foresight to put all the possible shields and went to the conversation with this stuttering assistant with brining (in fact the aide of the ravine). Trawling-La-La, as I thought. First fight that thing at me unleashed. Imprudent spending is rather strong spells, flood... What's next? And then I get lukanka with his bodyguard. My companion's beautiful fall rest up to the end of the battle, still taking with him a bodyguard, and I'm left alone against salting and multiple luscinski killers... Fun? Thought to download the game and then decided to pin and continued to play. What do you think? Killer I could not get there. Jumping around annoyed me... No shields, nothing to do with. They just missed. What is that? Okay, don't pay attention to them, trying to kill luschenko, which throws me all sorts of bad spells (mainly on the area, so I drove on time to escape from the place of their action). Spending on it remains strong spells. It seems to be flooded... and she is reborn healthy and unharmed! I kill her again, she is once again reborn... Ugh! Spend the rest of her spells... She is reborn again! Spell I'm out (my lusinchi, thank God, too, but almost...). Turn in a dogfight: take in hand the Orc rolling pin (stick this pretty cool by the way ^.^) and start with nails already bored of the killers, still Bouncing me around like a trained monkey. Kill them. Next, I waved with Natal, which constantly caused himself to the aid of any beast.
In General, it was revived once 7 or 8. In the end I have the shields were all asleep, and we're so mutuzit each other.
Imagine my outrage when githzerai and Kara made alive, said that well, allegedly, that we had stopped them. Who's all cut down, huh?! I!!! And you so-and-SOS lain all this time, only moans I supported. Eh...

It's not a glitch, that Nassau was revived?
99 Comments
Sort by:
F
Filia 27.12.19

Hmm, and more recently funny the situation was... But it's already in the conversation.
When I'm in the West Harbor came and decided to talk to George, my group was the Bishop... And that actually I will retell? I have a screenshot there...

PlayGround.ru

V
VgA 27.12.19

Filia
26.02.07 10:58

Um... :-)
The game had Two of the Blade OUTBID. He was one of the sergeants in the fortress. well on spec. the job goes. In the last quarter of the can and the training to put all the specials. the job will end (goblinoid (babery?), like, last).
I don't revives, but teleportals and nellas. Yes to sense-that? :-)
While the girls smoked at the veins of ore, we with the future Sergeant, whom she...tortured (i.e., Two Blade) put the hurt on her. Kara, like, a couple of times on her foot Bigby Nastola and all. So it is a foot high on the 2nd course of forwarding and immediately teleports himself to the other corner...
And amused me, probably the only dialogue in which Niska says something like WHERE are the guards?!, and Celgar to her:you Fool, this WE guard! :-)

S
Serin Fein 27.12.19

2BrA:
Thank you, that answered my question).

2Filia:
mmm...not Bad, not bad.
And I was amused Bard in the Black Lake and some punk on the court from the Thieves Guild.
A phrase of Bishop Alan: "I'm watching you, so you tried to fool our leader...and also because you're not always tightly plowed his robe, and I get to see your other secrets...":)))

e
elly2015 27.12.19

I remember playing, even when normal translation was not I some got singed, so there are some funny phrases out. In the beginning, when we Bijelom cleared the ancient ruins in the swamp and our fragment, the militia, seeing the silver stone gives this sentence:
We with their lives and members risked - and for what? All of this is meaningless.
I slightly from a chair did not fall, it is a pity that akellovskaya translated this remark disappeared:)

J
Jennsen 27.12.19

Filia, even funnier when in a conversation with George at the Harbour take with them not only Bishop, but also the Kasavirom. I advise you to try.:-)
Funny moments... Well, I liked the quest with the bard in the Black Lake. Oh, and the skirmish of Calgary with Nescau, and most of the replicas of sand just super.))) Even with the humor in this game is all right.

D
DOS Acertann 27.12.19

That smile during the game...

Training. Need history Troublemaker. George requests that you did not steal the Cup and never left it smelly surprises for the winner.

Neverwinter, Temple Of Tyre. The mission to rescue the priest. Need Niska in the team. The priest says something about thieves and bandits, then Niska notices - don't worry, we're all here

Shelter Jerry. The game is a male character. When Balbiino, as confirmation of your floor it is proposed to move away. Wish Scot, damn it, seven feet under the kilt... Baviaan responds that the vision is not small details to look at. And Niska informs that! How she knows this subject not so small. The question is - how?

The fortress on the Crossroads. A second meeting with Dareda. He says that the road they took off the old ladies cat out of a tree and got an Apple. Shandra commented - If it took our leader, the cat would be lost, the tree burned and the old woman went to travel with us.

J
Jennsen 27.12.19

Ha, the scene in the Shelter Jerry (with taking off the pants of the main character) liked me too! By the way, if you bring with you in addition to Nicki still Elani and Kwara, they too will throw in my two cents.)))
I also liked the conversation with George (on his return to West Harbor) when playing a male character. George makes fun about Shandra, calling her your little wife, and Elani anxiously asks: is She?! Real Swedish family...)

D
DOS Acertann 27.12.19

Western Harbour, Elani need in the team. Come to George, and he asks about the swamp elf. What Elani intimidate him by him and composed a story.

Y
Yakritin 27.12.19

A MNU pleased Kelgar. Kada he talks about the battle with the monks. ...Then they me the counter wiped.. And throw it out the window...

Y
Yakritin 27.12.19

Walkure, but gay identity the moment was)
And here's another.. when you have in the Black Lake in the Archives to solve puzzles)
I liked the question -- or the answer to this question)) the Questions were by the book Elegancki Font(something like that)
this 4 possible answers and the last one: I hate this stupid book)

N
NatKon 27.12.19

Pinned lamorna scene.
Has anyone else slept with Elani in the story or with any of the Persians?
I after the destruction of the bridges during the battle for the fortress of Elani offered a great love. The characters stood on the ramparts, staring up at the moon and then she admitted that the type of in love. Even then seemed suspicious – why is she in a black evening dress druid dress, not in armor.
If denied, the character goes? No one tried to give up?

J
Jennsen 27.12.19

Give up? I tried.)) Then you just get one in your bedroom, and Elani, if I'm not mistaken, sheepishly apologizes and leaves.

D
DOS Acertann 27.12.19

2 Walkure yeah, about the position exactly - worker and kolkhoz woman. As farmers fit Elani - it just goes with the hammer. Just remember HoTU and the girl from which crowism sucked for revitalizing bone Golem. She is also the pose it was.

A successful attempt to amuse a song (skill Performance) sukumizu Blooden to the shelter Jerry. She says the Last time such an Amateur I saw when mated with a celestial being.

P
Psedah 27.12.19

Tried to insert all my favorite moments of the game. Not to say that all funny, just really liked it. Do not be angry: the taste and color of comrades there.

1) Love definitely transcends all barriers. Imagine my surprise when the Bishop asked my MALE Persian to escape into the woods before the final battle. If not suddenly become friendly vampires and ghosts, the glitch didn't even think would.
2) In Drowned Jar Shandra said, "how do I know I need gitiyanki?! I have lived all my life on the farm. They wanted to learn how to milk cows?!! Heh:))) just imagine thousands of troops gitiyanki proving Queen-Lich and Zieyr that milk improves the complexion and strengthens bones.
3) tried in Vain to understand why the Bishop in Les torn. The answer came in ember. ( Elani: He just explained the situation, Bishop. Bishop: "Well, druidess, you quickly rush to his defense... like a wolf in mating season...) perhaps an Exciting spectacle, the city does not hold. Except that the El:)
4) Liked the answer Nicki to offer you cannot refuse tracker. (I can always burn you, Bishop. This will solve two problems at once.)
And the Council Shandra: "you had to go to the Nasher is not the squires and jesters. Although then what would the poor man Grobnar...
And how broken sand in the Shelter! (Law was Shandra about his nose.)
And comments from the Bishop about drunken Grobnara and tattoos of Ammon!
And performance of the sand to Drowned the Flagon!
But the first meeting with Elani! (Since noticed that Nishke clearly haunted by the weight of Calgary: "well, Well, there is nothing to be jealous of a barrel of ale! and It will prevent us as well as Calgary his belly! Why would it?)
Halal in Port Leste: "Our town has nothing of value to be of interest to residents of the Underdark. You can go back. (I think so.)
Episode in the house of Ironfist: (If there are Grobnar and Khelgar.) Good uncle Kelhar offered to bury a dwarf right there. Alive. And again, Surprise Calgara in the den gitiyanki. It seems to be not funny, and smile:) And a disturbed Bishop: "What we need is a pretty face? I thought that for this we have I.
Face Torio. And Neville when he bows to the Nasher. (The first movie of the castle of Nevers.)
The cries of the Savannah: "I want to date normal boys, not these perverts who wear makeup and wear black!
Hmm, how's the servant of Aldanon said... Oh, that's right: "Tavoris kicked me out and told not to return, except that I will turn into a young virgin. Too much.
Description Kheta and Clay... I would have given exactly the opposite:)))

A conversation with Bladen:
Grobnar: I Grobnar Dwarven Hands!
Bladen: why are you called so?
Grobnar: Because I'm a dwarf! With the hands!

Episode Dikena, when, after singing Elani inserts its now I miss the cries of swamp birds and the cries of trolls in the mating season.
Niska after the rescue in the Fort loc: "And now I'm like a Princess in a castle with a dragon? I hope not - not like these young ladies.
The conversation with the thieves at the Docks. (Celgar: "No, I don't want to live like that. Come, let's find less sensible of thieves.)

5) George Reddell before leaving the village advised to be careful with the men, and they might want...
Bevel is also well done: HOW he proved to me that he doesn'T like me:))) Well, not a reptile, huh? And a couple of compliments from him impatiently. Although there seems to be called beautiful girl.
Brothers Mossfield - well are you pretty ladies: Look what the cat dragged in - mahina-dropout! Going to wave in front of us with my stupid stick?" (And in my hand I held the cudgel Swung...:)) + Brothers, save yourselves! It's the demon! + I love you, first the stone took, honestly!
And Kipp pleased with his the focus of pixie.
The house was Bibila pleased with the proposal to make THIS, and then say that it durgery. How are the kids screaming... hee Hee.
And dancing on the roof along with bawdy songs.
6) the house of the magician Tarmac: uh-uh, one small room with one double bed. And Amy's sleeping on the rug at the door? Poor... No wonder such a life to the magician gitiyanki rushed. But tarmac told me that he has SEVERAL students. Oh, the horror, poor children.
The cry of the soul: people of the Weekend, you would fix your broken-down cabinets! All as one, the bottom Board (drawer? the crossbar? Do not, do not understand this.) it is not clear what keeps! Only occasionally come across rare species Wardrobe Wooden A Normal.
7) When talking with Bishop frame in the most brazenly climbed Kasavirom. Well if only I was into, so no need to show itself throughout beauty. (Explain: in the frame was (Oh, the horror!!!)JAW Kasavirom!!! My face had to be seen... But it explained why Cassie is so little talking: he even in the closed state of mouth, teeth with each other do not touch! Soar like a lion's mouth was open at the throat! It's probably terribly inconvenient. Sledopyta sympathize with all his soul.) Barely removed a finger to the screen to provide it. Still koshmariki dreams.

Vot seems truncated.
If that repeats itself, sorry. Well, for the sloppy phrases too. (Flu I, write that first in my mind will creep.)

S
Shulga 27.12.19

How broken sand in the Shelter! (Law was Shandra about his nose.)
I don't remember that... How he failed?

P
Psedah 27.12.19

He, when Bladen saw said:If it is a succubus, only I of all the you will be able to resist her charms. It was when he paid attention, Yes, the beginning compliments to shower. And it happened, yeah didn't notice that:))

S
Shulga 27.12.19

Psedah, right? And I have the succubus drew Senda attention and the beginning of Calgary to seduce)))

P
Psedah 27.12.19

Yeah. I also have it on the sand pay attention only when I am all other men from the team kicked out. Print that does not take place,if not in the hunt:
Bladen:In my view you're a female. You... you've brought males?
Bladen:Wait... you still have interesting companions.
Bladen:who's that baby?
Sand:Baby? Oh,it's me.
Bladen:What are your delicate ears. I believe they are evidence of your noble origin. Also, I heard that your people have by their ears, you can define its skills in magic.
Sand:Well,it's just a rumor, but in my case it is true. I'm really quite a powerful and talented mage.
Bladen:Let me look at your ears a little closer...come closer, just don't pay attention to this circle.
Sand:What a great offer! Wait, I'll be right there.

Here's how it happened in the Asylum.

S
Shulga 27.12.19

gygy))) And I really believed him, what he can do with a succubus to talk. Fool)))

L
Loreana 27.12.19

Pinned point in the game...the rough is pretty, but still:
At the Nasher, when Niall gives the quest, the reaction of the Bishop:
Yes, one can see that you love knights. You bowed down so low that his nose touched his boots. And one of the answers: Bishop, if you don't shut up, my boots kiss your face :)
And the dialogue between the dude with the Mohawk and Classic on the court is good too:)