3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19 08:17 pm

Gunpowder weapons of the decrypted (Fallout 76)

Here are found the first Gunpowder gun. Bombovskoe weapons. Crazy damage, but long cooldown.

Later got a Powder gun. All fly away. Pekal thrown. Have rozbicki the damage above the range of mega high. Through VATS wets anyone at any distance, especially if you head shoot (Perk). But the recharge is even longer. But the damage, especially if stealth with a pumped perk gives giant.

But the search has to continue, because on one video I saw even more formidable weapon - the DRAGON.

It is also a powder gun with only 4 barrels. Looking for, I don't know where - if anyone knows where to find the prompt.

Also found info that there is a Shotgun Powder but the effect is not seen.

Now the question. (who know):
1.About the pistol and shotgun clear - but what species are the gun and the dragon? That would pump. (not automatic carbine?) You really want to increase the cooldown.
2. Where to find the dragon? Drawings or buy the location in which it falls.
3. Is it possible to upgrade these guns? (for all the time found the recipe on the rifle - bayonet, but reduces damage and increases the weight). Already dismantled a pair of pistols - nothing fell out.
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimusiG 27.12.19

Dragon with 3' 32

p
pharaon08 27.12.19

Interestingly, and mods to porting weapons from 76 to 4 will be?

G
GenoX 27.12.19

-MODEUZ-
1. To the non-automatic rifles;
2. Random drop from legendary mobs or randomly in the selling from traders;
3. Try to find plans from merchants.

G
GenoX 27.12.19

pharaon08
Definitely. And on mobs too.

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

pharaon08 wrote:
mods to porting weapons from 76 to 4 will be?
Yes, mods on a weapon in the 4th nemerenno - ad nauseam

r
ripvango 27.12.19

I, too, fashion is not yet dropped a couple of pistols, and nothing apart... And fire fork until fall, although fork disassembled 10-20...

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

Possibly, to obtain some mods need the perks Scrapper - Obtain more components when you scrap weapons and armor.

G
GenoX 27.12.19

BlackTigerTK
Is this perk. Increasing only the number of trash resulting from the disassembly of weapons or Bronius.

G
GenoX 27.12.19

Drawings on Kraft these guns can be bought from the arms dealer in hotel Whitesprings:

S
Sagivari Isit0 27.12.19

All comes in Sefa with 2-3 level hacking
Dragon IMBA in pvp as carbine gausa
The automatic carbine

G
GenoX 27.12.19

Here is topolos today with the legendary robot:

Perks for damage and there is only level 25. Scary to think what kind of weapon it will be at level 50 with proper leveling.

P
Poma3oH 27.12.19

hell. And the location in which it fell ??

G
GenoX 27.12.19

Poma3oH
In the bandit camp, which is near the top of the world.

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.19

GenoX
If you count, even in the current version, it turns out that there is a 320 + 60% = 512 damage?
Plus, if in the head and their stealth.....

G
GenoX 27.12.19

lmperatorPC
Yeah, and if the dragon double shot find it will be just fanshot of all living things.

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

OOO, by the way, yesterday the question arose: What does it mean?
Noticed that only legendary.

E
EmFor 27.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Presumably, the degree of fabulosity.

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

EmFor wrote:
Presumably, the degree of fabulosity.
Maybe this perk as it is affected?

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

-MODEUZ-
This perk, in addition to slowing down the wear, allows you to craft more high-level guns and mods to them. I now have this perk is a 3-level, some mods can not do is what is needed, for example the 5th level. And craft such as the hunting rifle can 30 level (GG 32)

S
Shamp 27.12.19

-MODEUZ-
This number of the legendary properties of the weapon