3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19 08:17 pm

Gunpowder weapons of the decrypted (Fallout 76)

Here are found the first Gunpowder gun. Bombovskoe weapons. Crazy damage, but long cooldown.

Later got a Powder gun. All fly away. Pekal thrown. Have rozbicki the damage above the range of mega high. Through VATS wets anyone at any distance, especially if you head shoot (Perk). But the recharge is even longer. But the damage, especially if stealth with a pumped perk gives giant.

But the search has to continue, because on one video I saw even more formidable weapon - the DRAGON.

It is also a powder gun with only 4 barrels. Looking for, I don't know where - if anyone knows where to find the prompt.

Also found info that there is a Shotgun Powder but the effect is not seen.

Now the question. (who know):
1.About the pistol and shotgun clear - but what species are the gun and the dragon? That would pump. (not automatic carbine?) You really want to increase the cooldown.
2. Where to find the dragon? Drawings or buy the location in which it falls.
3. Is it possible to upgrade these guns? (for all the time found the recipe on the rifle - bayonet, but reduces damage and increases the weight). Already dismantled a pair of pistols - nothing fell out.
36 Comments
Sort by:
-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

Shamp
Pretty precious. I even 2 is not caught, I imagine when will be 5 :)

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

Shamp
Hmm, a good machine gun:-) Fell out of someone?
The powder gun was in Garrahan Estate on one of the floors in the room was a store display case (with transparent lid), closed at the castle of the first level, there laid the shotgun.

r
robespier26 27.12.19

Oh, wow, what a game did to fall? A healing weapon, well, nonsense.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

robespier26
This legendary property has been in ФО4, adjusted for a single.
Spoiler

S
Shamp 27.12.19

BlackTigerTK
Friend play, he gave me unnecessary. All the spoils of a periodic bug when you shoot with burst weapons, it is likely that all firearms do not result in damage (will be visually, but when the band comes to the end, he will recover, like a mob immortal), but from the middle of the gun will be just fine to kill.
-MODEUZ-
Me more three, also did not drop out.

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

Champ wrote:
firearms do not result in damage
byvet is a t - mob via urine VATS

D
DimusiG 27.12.19

Dragon you can buy from a dealer Free States in harpers ferry. How about.

Spoiler

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

DimusiG wrote:
Dragon you can buy from a dealer Free States in harpers ferry. How about.
Oh Thank you kind man. Sedna in the evening I will look.
You can only podskazochku on the map, and then at work the video card and still no sound not really perceived.

D
DimusiG 27.12.19

Still
P
Poma3oH 27.12.19

I of the Dragon knocked at the entrance to the Golf course. There is a house on the left with ghouls. Fell out of the legendary green ghoul

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

DimusiG
Yeah... live ammunition... ahha... the translators of the wiring...

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

DimusiG wrote:
Dragon you can buy from a dealer Free States in harpers ferry
thought again, not vezuha. But the 4th times appeared.

But about the dragon I razocherovalsya :( higher Damage, higher range, but the reload is brutal. I am an ordinary musket more than 3 times during this time, the damage will cause.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

-MODEUZ-
So four barrel!

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

BlackTigerTK wrote:
So four barrel!
Yes, but damage is only 10-15% in contrast to odnomernogo

G
Gurevi4 27.12.19

Twice dropped a legendary Dragon, one for +30% damage to robots, another vampirism (damage instantly restores OZ) embossed with the ghouls in Withspring there is a separate house (rapid movement of the Golf club Withspring) it ghouls 10-12 of the bottom 2-3 are legendary, and there farmleigh and experience things, then peresypaju and new and swinging.

D
DimusiG 27.12.19

Gurevi4
Withspring still a popular place for nuclear strikes. And worn then colpisa Armored with cobaltinitrite for tolpisch legendary glowing ghouls :)