3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HANZO12 28.12.19 08:51 pm

Gamepad PC without dead zones.

Hello forum! Looking for a controller without dead zones of the sticks and triggers, preferably wireless for the PC. Budget 2500 wood. Live in muhoroni in Russian online stores for me is expensive shipping. On ebay just for fake Chinese-free shipping. Remains of the campaign to search only on aliexpress and the like. Recently, Ali took all branded Chinese gamepads. Do you have one of the following?

Gamesir G4, G3 Gamesir, Tronsmart G01, Xiaomi's MI gamepad PG 9021, Mocute 050 gamepad, Bluetooth gamepad G910, Litestar PXN-9603, IPEGA PG-9062, BETOP BTP-2185 TE.
Can anyone have any of the above? Interesting to know about dead zones.

I especially liked the Gamesir G4S.

Liked his futuristicly design, versatility, Bluetooth adapter, buy not necessary( included), price. But there is one thing. There is a small dead zone of the sticks from the gamepad. Judging by the gameplay in YouTube, in shooters, not really stopping to quickly take aim but not to fire at a moving enemy. Although maybe those who have tested the controller has not reached the evolutionary to direct the hands. Mobile gamers don't know what is intuitive for the most part. Don't blame them.

Gamepad is mostly for racing games like The Crew. Maybe there is some option in the range from 2500 RUB to find your controller without dead zones? A week from black Friday and after cyber Monday. Maybe you know where's the discount on the xbox 360, the xbox one controller or 3,4 dualshok (original of course)?
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 28.12.19

No vidis to pictures ))) this firm is generally the first time hear. Makes good joysticks Thrustmaster, logitech. Budget genius.

L
LoCrew_01 28.12.19

Gamesir G3 is a horrible choice 1) dead zone, playing a buffoon impossible 2) frequent marriages 3) uncomfortable tight d-pad , but everything else rules

B
BMW_BMW 28.12.19

my advice as a owner of a pile of controllers, only xbox 360 gamepad! It initially without settings is friends with all the games!Buy though used.of any console I think b.at the console you have in the city sold!Be tempted to sell the controller separately!And Ali I bought for $ 6-8$ somewhere a receiver.That's all!Chinese or even Logitech there any advise to configure them for each game for 2 hours and on some games they work crooked

M
MunchkiN 616 28.12.19

what are dead zones?

b
bestia 28.12.19

MunchkiN 616
It hanadi without button press x then wines .. peck-peck

C
CTuKC 28.12.19

Spoilerish ESM-9013 Wireless gamepad Joystick for PC PS3 TV box Android-smartphone Controller with TURBO button
http://s.aliexpress.com/zYrU7NJn?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard
Here, take this controller. Runs on AA batteries. Without dead zones. I have 2 pieces of myself have ordered for the game company called Beers. Works perfectly no complaints. Supports protocols: Direct and X-play, and there are all sorts IPage and other stuff, especially that works via Bluetooth is unlikely to allow them to play all the games. This controller is defined as the x-box controller and requires no additional settings.

C
CTuKC 28.12.19

BMW_BMW
Not necessary La-La. Logitech F710 gamepad ideal for PC and as well as x-box does not require any configuration in games is defined as the same boksovskie (although windows 10 should once to dance with a tambourine around the drivers.)

B
BMW_BMW 28.12.19

CTuKC
Some games do not see or peripety of a button!Dancing with a tambourine will still have to configure each game separately!

b
bestia 28.12.19

The best option - X360 , One , F710 ... last ride in 2005 MW at time well .

A
ABRAScovyy 28.12.19

BMW_BMW
Nonsense. Logitech gamepads work on Xinput in the same way as gamepads for Xbox. This is an old gamepads since 2007 I have worked on Directimput and had to adjust.

B
BezNika1 28.12.19

Xbox One used.from . DualShock 4 b.have

Some sell 2 joystick without the need.

s
saiko 28.12.19

Dead zones are everywhere on Raseroka gamepad.

p
p1st0let 28.12.19

dead zone is already inherent in the software Xinput - its not if the game is on Directimput - it's mostly old games

T
TokAreVisH 15.01.21

Apelsin
I know that many years have passed since the last post - but is this software dead zone being edited somehow? That is, I have an old-time 360 ​​joystick and there it is really justified. Without it, there would be a fierce drift of sticks, especially after so many years, at the slightest touch of the stick, the indicator trembles in the near-zero zone in the properties of Windows gaming devices. But with the slightest deviation, the indicator goes about 10-15% to the side almost instantly and it seems that there is no dead zone - and this is cool. BUT! In the same gamesire, if you look at the calibration, the indicator stands at zero as if rooted to the spot (maybe new for now), and there is a very direct linearity. That is, the minimum stick deflection actually shows its current position. If you just press lightly - and the values ​​are low. But because of this crazy accuracy and linearity, this crazy software dead zone of 15-20 degrees now appears, and in order to start the reaction to the stick in the game, you have to deflect it by 3-4 mm, although it starts transmitting readings immediately. How to cure, xs, already covered the entire Internet.

A
ABRASc. 15.01.21

TokAreVisH
It is not clear what the problem is. Is the stick not responding to small presses?

T
TokAreVisH 15.01.21

ABRAStsovy
Gamesir t4 pro
If you go to the properties of gaming devices, where the calibration is performed, or to the GamepadTest website, even the slightest stick deviations are visible. Straight lightly pressed and 1-2% is displayed. That is, technically, everything is normal. Even too normal, it is too precise and linear. But in games, a program lock at the driver level, which makes it just a fierce dead zone, is hike. You need to push the stick straight by 3 mm to the side to achieve a reaction. In the incentive, through the overlay, if you climb into the gamepad settings and there you tweak the compensation for dead zones by +12 - and lo and behold, it starts to work divinely! the slightest press immediately triggers a reaction. But, as they say, not everything is in the incentive, and this feature does not work on third-party games manually added.
I surfed half of the Internet, in search of this linearity setting, so that with a slight deviation it would show higher values ​​in the near-zero zone, but I did not find anything worthwhile. But emulator programs like 360se do not work, games see the original values, not the corrected ones ...

A
Apelsin 15.01.21

TokAreVisH try this utility https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AvDobNVvNTgO_yVi8zJAkrseq-HvC4GL/view?usp=sharing

A
ABRASc. 15.01.21

TokAreVisH Control
settings where dead zones cannot be changed cannot be changed in any way.

l
legusor 15.01.21

Here it is risky to buy any kind of Chinese joysticks. there, the dead zone can be half the movement, or the sensor is strictly along the straight axes XYZ, which will not fully control normally. if you want normal sticks without dead zones - take the original XBOX or playstation gamepads, but this is already 4000-5000 rubles.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.01.21

I have a gamepad from xbox one of what mine is described here - with a slight deviation of about 5-10% (and less, I can't be very difficult), the gamepad starts giving a signal for movement and the character starts crawling slowly.
I thought the dead zones are when you press all the way and the signal disappears, or where there are dimensional zones along the axes, indeed, such as damage to the sensor that there would be a malfunction.
so it's probably a software problem where it's at the game level.
And by the way, the gamepad has a button on the sticks, so when you press the controller, the controller could get overexcited and the character fly off the cliff, followed by the roach.