3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
under532 28.12.19 08:59 pm

The absence of rescula kills the game (Diablo 2)

I certainly understand that sweaty guys who know the game inside and out [Mat] nuzhon that your reskin, but the rest obtained either play on top or perekusyvay a million Persians before something do not understand, I would have understood if there were some tables with all the stuff in the game it is possible to plan when and what you're about to carry and how much will need a UTB of stats, BUT IT is NOT! As a person who does not know what the game has things in it to play without raskila there are tons of variations of builds, and to all of them to pereprobovali I needs to spend a million years on the pumping of the Persians? Just a question what prevented 3 reset skill from Akara why ??? I understand that you all anyway and from what I wrote, nothing will change just the cry of the soul. Had not looked towards Diablo decided to play some of my single Plagge like to try different builds and different variations of the same types, for example different pump frenzy barbarian to the network did it for pvp and people play fun, and there is , of course, I knew that the constant default will not be, but was sure that the RACA has not been touched and in the end of the game with a huge variety of pumping took away the possibility of relief and thus lined one size fits all OR PLAY ALL or [Mat] OR DOWNLOAD a MILLION PERSIANS TO BRING YOUR BUILD TO A NORMAL STATE
50 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 28.12.19

perekusyvay a million Persians before something will not understand

so that's almost the whole point of the game - experiment, see which is better which is worse
and when all understand - and perhaps the play will be interesting
you have YEARS ahead of it, do not hurry up anywhere

Bild
this word means Recents - there is not a building game and an RPG, so it is unclear why you put

and for the mats you banned probably

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 28.12.19

The table is, the intermediate things are not needed. Up to 85 stand naked in a rocking chair(Baal wounds).

O
Obsessed 28.12.19

Bild
under532, support, this word is not appropriate in a medieval MMORPG! well if the characters are the castles were built..

m
minovalo 28.12.19

Cheerfully.

As a person who does not know what the game has things in it to play without raskila
Suffer. Then begin to catch a buzz.

m
minovalo 28.12.19

and for the mats you banned probably
I'd rather be banned for MMORPGs.

O
Obsessed 28.12.19

passed, as well, that ban not you, but a balanced, adequate and with a loyal attitude to the flood of man! (((

i
ixdon 28.12.19

You are about respek (reset skills) or reskill?
Reskill (Ress + kill) is when one player in a circle resurrects and kills the other player

i
irknet 28.12.19

About respek discussed many times already that no respeta will not be added. Seasons we have a long need it. If the question is in the leveling, you can on the forum to ask.

p.s.
the mats removed.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 28.12.19

irknet wrote:
Seasons we have a long
Yes, the rules can and longer to do.

O
Obsessed 28.12.19

the mats removed.
irknet, envy your job. no kidding. can you imagine what I have? :D

D
DarkHell 28.12.19

Yes tell the guy about the jenča Sorka already...

u
under532 28.12.19

irknet
I understand that because some topics on the forum respek no one will do simple I wonder what people measle 3 reset skill from Akara beginners don't need to suffer so much about the taxi and korovnik I know, but it's all takes about a day on the day of the game to spend for a pair of not thrown skills, and if let's say you have a LVL 95 and you understand that something is wrong pumped(I did not dokachivat to LVL 95 but I was told that it is a very long time APAT)

u
under532 28.12.19

irknet
That's just the point that in fact can be and guide you to look and do as they say, but what's the point of playing D2 if you do everything by the guides, in the end, no reset skills just doesn't give a lot of players to try something different because the cost of failure in a pair of skills transfer character in the game where the main interest lies in the preparation of their branch skills and selection under it of things not to do to reset so you can kill the main component and see heaps of guys running around the guides , they can and would like poproboval something of their own but to spend the day pumping for every mistake I think very few people have the desire.

u
under532 28.12.19

firkax
This word has long been used in games to refer to branches of skills(in any game where there is a skill tree where you can only skill tree in the background, it is not appropriate), whatever Google builds Diablo 2 builds or builds world of Warcraft or the Witcher, and you'll understand what I'm talking about

u
under532 28.12.19

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
Where the table is? Here at your server I found a tab http://www.diablo1.ru/diablo2game/items.php but I understand there is only the white stuff shown in this table, if I could see all the things that are in the game I would build your less able to adjust, but no ,it is not and you have to play blindly without resetting skills and opportunities to find out what in the game there are things for it is not even clear how much strength and agility you need, and if pumped too much will hang extra weight is a desired stamina and again to pump, and then drop something else and I suddenly understand that I lack the strength or dexterity, and elementarno impossible to plan around that and at some point my character will be wearing, I can't even understand what I need. The only possibility know about the existing stuff in the game is they get to run around and ask other to show that they're wearing. If it were I would have not burned so much from the absence of reschila because it would be able to calculate in advance and plan out all aspects. But not only that, as a blind kitten in terms of things and then say I made a mistake with the leveling of stats and inject too little/much power lowk kindly go perekusyvay

u
under532 28.12.19

firkax
And what about the essence of the game I guess you're right, I knew that Diablo is a game about the grind, but I do not think that any error in leveling will I be forced to pump everything from scratch, maybe it's really just not my game again I don't like to constantly pump the Persians

O
Obsessed 28.12.19

in the game where the main interest lies in the preparation of their branch skills and the selection of things under it
under532, in fact, A2 does not need so wide a range of skill-builds that are very different from others. the main skill is almost always swinging for 20, if there is synergy, they are usually at maximum. mixed builds are needed for specific purposes and a group game is less effective. so there is no reason to worry that you'll spend a million years to to try a bunch of variations of builds. :-) in other words, no need to throw 16 in frenzy, Double swing in 11, 3 in Berserk.

fuck Google builds Diablo 2 builds or builds world of Warcraft or the Witcher, and you'll understand what I'm talking about
Yes he was joking. :-) but, alas, it is only a joke.

O
Obsessed 28.12.19

maybe it's really just not my game again I don't like to constantly pump the Persians
under532, among other things, there is ONE modern game similar to D2, because there is so MUCH Bild what to believe. here, THERE you don't need. and D2, it seems, on the contrary, should feel. no kidding.

I would have understood if there were some tables with all the stuff in the game
threw a PM.

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 28.12.19

under532
http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/items/

m
minovalo 28.12.19

The Ayrarat (can be offline) and a bunch (in a good way ;D) others *third party resources* basic and advanced information. Enough minimal knowledge *of some vague language* to understand the basics; the subtleties in the forum burn.