3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
under532 28.12.19 08:59 pm

The absence of rescula kills the game (Diablo 2)

I certainly understand that sweaty guys who know the game inside and out [Mat] nuzhon that your reskin, but the rest obtained either play on top or perekusyvay a million Persians before something do not understand, I would have understood if there were some tables with all the stuff in the game it is possible to plan when and what you're about to carry and how much will need a UTB of stats, BUT IT is NOT! As a person who does not know what the game has things in it to play without raskila there are tons of variations of builds, and to all of them to pereprobovali I needs to spend a million years on the pumping of the Persians? Just a question what prevented 3 reset skill from Akara why ??? I understand that you all anyway and from what I wrote, nothing will change just the cry of the soul. Had not looked towards Diablo decided to play some of my single Plagge like to try different builds and different variations of the same types, for example different pump frenzy barbarian to the network did it for pvp and people play fun, and there is , of course, I knew that the constant default will not be, but was sure that the RACA has not been touched and in the end of the game with a huge variety of pumping took away the possibility of relief and thus lined one size fits all OR PLAY ALL or [Mat] OR DOWNLOAD a MILLION PERSIANS TO BRING YOUR BUILD TO A NORMAL STATE
50 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 28.12.19

passed, I certainly understand that sweaty guys who know the game inside and out [Mat] nuzhon this your translation, but the rest obtained either learn English or perekusyvay a million Persians before something do not understand. ;(

someone may think that I pick, but a second click on the link and inside.. =)

O
Obsessed 28.12.19

link to rark leads to the magic. :D hope he prophetic, effects, stolen. only when the students realized that they throw, the Firka had to fill in myself. ;D and most importantly - EVERYTHING is translated into Rusich! ;-)

m
minovalo 28.12.19

Well, I was talking about *third party* and write. :D

This beautiful - already a fucking meme. xD

m
minovalo 28.12.19

and most importantly - EVERYTHING is translated into Rusich!
BTW, in poest all voice waiting. It's bad enough translation angrensky nadmozgov.

O
Obsessed 28.12.19

passed, actually, it's funny.. people quietly generates the word lack but says this. :-)
I have long been in Russia and seen the process of this voice, I thought she was a long time there.. =)

m
minovalo 28.12.19

it is a long time there
Only something did not grow together with JIG. So far only wet dreams of gangrenous.

u
under532 28.12.19

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

u
under532 28.12.19

I hope this how my will to accumulate such a number that the administration is still thinking about resetting skills in Acari, but if not , it is their server and they decide what to do if you don't want well play here is not forced, and the letter e in the words where there should be e I am writing because the letter e on the keyboard is not working)

O
Obsessed 28.12.19

I hope this how my will to accumulate such a number that they think
under532, 1) do not accumulate, 2) even if you accumulate.. ;-)

c
cristagalli 28.12.19

We decided to play some of my single
Split personality)

O
Obsessed 28.12.19

cristagalli, tolerance need to be, comrade! and what is transgender? ;-)

R
Rivnyanyn 28.12.19

>> under532
You listen to HC mode kills the game...
I Ripley of three siterow in UT, before you did this right.
And because of one mistake you can lose not Toko a few skills, and most of the gear, including the character that MB 95+ LVL...
You even to 95 not swayed, and about the skills nepravelno racked whining...
Rules players can to pump Persian and apnut his 90 LVL per day.
To eksperimentirovat also no one bothers. Read the best how to download fast Persian, and do not ask cheto.
And since you're such perforater, learn to play Persian with base stats of strength and dexterity and twisted ~250 and download stuff skills if you are not sure what they need. Pumped when naeksperementirovavshis with gear.

O
Obsessed 28.12.19

Rules players can to pump Persian and apnut his 90 LVL per day.
Rivnyanyn, nerds, more. ;-)

T
Thraex pig 28.12.19

Obsessed
Rules players are all nerds)

O
Obsessed 28.12.19

Thraex pig, there is one person who entered in my speech the word norm. he, I think, not nerd. but he NORMEE all of us. ;D

R
RainInTheNight 28.12.19

You mean Mossadegh of player qlinkee?

O
Obsessed 28.12.19

RainInTheNight, no, the one who has everything planned and how it flows )

J
Jay_xD 28.12.19

under532
I for example, just before you started to swing your first character this season(and not only) already knew that I was going to remove it and siphon)))
because those final item that I wanted him to give me just at that time was not))
if your Persian pvp and not on HC, there is nothing critical that you poked a couple of times there is not a finger, not even if not a couple of times))))
if you still don't like it, then what is the problem Sharon? it's not so long?
to make a character ~level 80 in a day is quite real. this level 80 is enough for most PVM tasks. some players even 90+ shake for 6-8 hours
if you have questions as the scholar to pump one or another character - ask

Y
Yenno 28.12.19

on Hardcore experiment

V
Vova126 28.12.19

I certainly understand that sweaty guys who know the game inside and out [Mat] nuzhon that your reskin, but the rest obtained either play on top or perekusyvay a million Persians

I like the contrast that the second part should be periplocaceae, replay, hunting, in the third part, at any time you can change skills and on the contrary it is bad