3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Coeli Lumen 28.12.19 09:06 pm

The Mission "Prologue" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki

All the good time.
I ran into a problem: in the beginning, at the exit of the building, the script does not work and the police arrive.

Did anyone have a solution?
72 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleksAleks 28.12.19

this is where the Yankton?

C
Coeli Lumen 28.12.19

AleksAleks
yeah. After blasting the door, heard the siren, and as soon as the character opens the door to the street, sirens subside in the yard is empty

A
AleksAleks 28.12.19

pirates, the license? Tried to start the game again? To reach the car not really?

C
Coeli Lumen 28.12.19

AleksAleks
pirates (probably the problem medicines). Started a few times. There is, in fact, there is no savegame prior to that point, so since the start.

Cars at all in the area (!) Companions are not going anywhere. If you run down the road, then mission failed.

A
AleksAleks 28.12.19

Lumen Coeli
Most likely. Download save game after this mission, or buy a license

B
BlackShine 28.12.19

People when vicodim outside the companions hang out, and the cops do not appear. Who met or solved this problem HELP! :)

h
hjbghv 28.12.19

Wait for normal crack -_-

z
zloy04rus 28.12.19

Do not shake a bad Repack!!

M
Miranius 28.12.19

when the game starts, GG out of the building to the streets with the money and freeze, police car arrive, if they escape, the mission will fail and all over again

B
BlackShine 28.12.19

zloy04rus
Tell me good )

w
wemadeFOX_moon 28.12.19

download normal Repack not tried ? and ray buy a license and not Noah..

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 28.12.19

Yet a good Repack, they are all the same. Just this crack we all have different problems gives. Wait for the normal version of crack, it is unlikely it will be a long time to heal.

B
BlackShine 28.12.19

Really go
Hope dies last ;)

S

BlackShine
Hope will not die)
3dm probably today or tomorrow will give the crack that fix the cops, crashes in jewelry and other important bugs. By the end of the month (or this week) will have a perfect Repack.

A
AHAPXICT_UA 28.12.19

Really go
Onli mechanics baby

S

AHAPXICT_UA
They're good, but until they repak will already GTA 6 announce.

s
semferot48 28.12.19

in the prologue of the game, when you exit to the street nothing was happening,just running around.
version games pirate crack V2

K
KaiGrady 28.12.19

Miranius
Or download someone else's saved game with the pass or...... buy a license...

N
Napoleon Bonaparte 28.12.19

If you don't have cops in the prologue,try to install the tablet is the second version on a clean game.This problem can occur because the prescribed pills V2 on top of V1.
I tried to get around the problem with the saves,but the problem with the lack of characters was repeated.Can't start the mission.Pulling Favours.Tonya just does not appear.
Radio station with your music doesn't work.

Gentlemen pirates,I have a request.Pour saves (only if you have Windows 8.1,60 GB version of the tablet and put V2 on a clean game and not over the old one.) after the mission, Father-Son.

z
zloy04rus 28.12.19

Dude download the license and crack, that's all!!!!
BlackShine