3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Coeli Lumen 28.12.19 09:06 pm

The Mission "Prologue" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki

All the good time.
I ran into a problem: in the beginning, at the exit of the building, the script does not work and the police arrive.

Did anyone have a solution?
72 Comments
Sort by:
I
IRAKEC 28.12.19

Such a terrible problem direct if you can help, that will get you fame, money and Chicks! Start to pass the first mission and when I leave the building the cops come, and needs. They're from naletay, and I don't. And 2 characters (one left some, and one Michael) are... Helpmate, I beg you!

D
Dias Daulbaev 28.12.19

IRAKEC
This is a problem of the first crack, download the new crack 3dm v3 friend says everything is fine.

I
IRAKEC 28.12.19

Diaz Daulbayev
that is to reinstall the game and download another crack? Or can I get another one to stick?

D
Dias Daulbaev 28.12.19

IRAKEC
Just download the crack put in the game folder with the replacement and all.

k
kovalev 28.12.19

In the GTA 5 prologue no cops show up, I read many people had this problem, how to fix?

S
Stormtroopir 28.12.19

you GTA you will not believe!

P
Pavel_Orlov 28.12.19

The cops left and gave vent to all online gangs

M
MambaBir 28.12.19

Hello !)
Today I decided to buy and download on laptop GTA 5 social club all went fine ) ,but when in the beginning, like Landver, 9 years ago, when you ran out of buildings and killing police officers sit in the car and wait, but with me it is endless, don't know how to solve this problem ?

k
kovalev 28.12.19

Stormtroopir
pirates

the prologue went through the saves. now another problem.GTA 5:MISSION # 6 – Marriage counseling it is not .just partying in the city of mission there

S
Skiner 111 28.12.19

How to solve the problem?

K
KoolGRap 28.12.19

Repak download normal.

S
Skiner 111 28.12.19

Yes, like a normal repak was 60 gigs. Shack different used the problem persists

a
alik12345 28.12.19

Skiner. 111
ha, cool )))
download and Steam Rip crack 3DM on top of it )))

S
Skiner 111 28.12.19

All right downloaded another repack

h
hamann 444 28.12.19

in the first mission of GTA 5 in prole not the police what to do?

in the beginning of the game after the robbery, not the police what to do?
knows somebody

P
PetrGT1999 28.12.19

I have all the normal police appear

h
hamann 444 28.12.19

mn no.when they leave there should be police but have me not appear.don't know how to solve this problem

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 28.12.19

And the game to begin anew did not try? Well there remove save from computer? And when you get to the road the car is not coming?
UPD:
And by the way, the game pirates? If Yes, then it's possible in the tablet, because in GTA IV too, some missions are impossible to pass due to the curve of pill.

h
hamann 444 28.12.19

with the drive installed.tried re-started it's still not working.what to do with the pill.how to fix ?

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 28.12.19

hamann 444
The game is a pirate or a license? If the pirates, then download a different pill with torrents, if the license, to seek a solution in the forums on the GTA V page on Steam or on the official website of Rockstar Games. If you have not found the solution on one of these forums, then wait for patches.