3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White Wine Taster 28.12.19 09:06 pm

Why PG do not appear dislikes?

Lemon is afraid that students will no longer post copy-paste and site traffic will fall 10 times?
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
RadM0nd 28.12.19

White Wine Taster
Of course. 90% of the content from copy-paste garbage collecting ~10-20 clicks. The point is that if you copy-paste a lot of clicks accumulates quite a lot, too, and this means that advertisers pay more.
But if copy-paste will start to kill, then have to introduce fines for zaminusovali, and therefore kopipaster sooner or later will fall down. And content will be significantly less. And money too.
But who knows, maybe I'm wrong

W
Wing42 28.12.19

I used dislikes in blogs all Goods Монков70 and Варпов228 sculpted just so, the soul.

I
Int0xicate 28.12.19

Thought about dislike after the announcement of Stalker 2 and subscribe to this game. As a result, tape a bunch of blogs from mommy bloggers, although the game did not say a word at all, all of their blogs were bezrybe from one image with title and date.
And her parents told me not to be, RadM0nd above all well painted on this subject.

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.12.19

RadM0nd
It was implied, apparently, but talking about it is not accepted, because the truth is sometimes unpleasant 8) Not for users, of course: do we really need, and you explained. In short, money at the expense of quality content that is all about the numbers. Typical capitalist cliche, alas.

R
RadM0nd 28.12.19

Peh laugh

So Yes, for at least some sort of change and good content, obviously not on this website.
If anyone is interested the blog, here is a link to the PDF: https://yadi.sk/i/bZaRMUHtuWNifA

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.12.19

White Wine Taster
I once asked Sour about it.Says that we have this mentality that the cons will be put not for the quality of the content,but because of the platform,or exclusivity of the product.Similar situation on Metacritic with RDR2,where the game low scores put for the lack of games on the PC.Turns out not only do we have such a mentality.The most Acidic cons mold sometimes just because he's admin.Anyway it has something to do with sponsors.Any website live ads and sponsors

A

[Denis] wrote:
The most Acidic cons mold sometimes just because he's admin.
I observed the opposite situation ))
[Denis] wrote:
Anyway it has something to do with sponsors.
But once there it was really different. For example, nocd cracks were in the sections of the files, for this here a come. Political themes, too, relished the most do not want...

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.12.19

A. Soldier of Light
Earlier things were very different. Moderation now works faster.Before spacelike were fun.

P
Puhovyy 28.12.19

GoogleBoy
Show how a blog or news supply dislik, smart guy.

s
schta 28.12.19

I do not put dislikes. Just don't open links to blogs and make videos in the feed, if their name implies, the game content.

P
Puhovyy 28.12.19

schta
Are you completely stoned? On this site it is impossible to put dislik news or blog.

c
chel s pulemetom. 28.12.19

[Denis]
Sour cons mold is not because he is admin. He zhirnyuschy Troll and always have been.

s
schta 28.12.19

Downy
You letter know how to distinguish?

A

schta wrote:
if their name implies, the game content.
It depends on what you have is a bad Association, because everyone has their own interests and tastes 8) don't like tops? Any top 5 and top 10? And someone like...

m
masha 28.12.19

On the website there is users who care.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 28.12.19

I think because her parents told me that there will be more, regardless of quality content or not.

m
masha 28.12.19

Before, the old design was a full-fledged assessment, from 1 to 10, with a new design made binary ratings, or anything. In the days of the old design with the estimates it was all okay.

A

Masha wrote:
In the days of the old design with the estimates it was all okay.
+1 agree, was a normal system. But lazy moderators were forced to shovel the system that led to its simplification and, as a consequence, to the degradation of: Laiki ) Just likes, that is positive, even the proprietary Dizy is not set, as for example on youtube...

S
SonyK_2 28.12.19

Downy wrote:
...On this website you can not put dislik news or blog
Correction: now not - before been possible. But after a topic from the admins (don't remember what) fall in the wildest minus the removed!

G
Gauguin 28.12.19

Fraught, unfortunately.