3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vadon199670 15.09.19 02:49 pm

Looking for mod! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi Phsntom, a question - do not prompt where to take Assembly, which is not touching the gameplay, but it significantly changes the point ?
Want to test new hardware)
in General it is not changing gameplay, changing graphic.
235 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infakt 15.09.19

nestrbob
Hello.
Criteria the sorting is not important.
Now I will explain why it is necessary.
The fact that in Skyrim I play for more than one character and change between them via the save menu is not very convenient.

s
saa0891 15.09.19

Infakt

The fact that in Skyrim I play for more than one character and change between them via the save menu is not very convenient.

You have to write what you want to rename the saves in the game,and not to fence a kitchen garden.
Honestly I do not know whether such mod,can anyone help,I sometimes overwrite the saves that need,because they differ only in serial numbers and a picture,but I often make backups,so I'm not very annoying.

n
nestrbob 15.09.19

Infakt
saa0891
And it is hard to maintained for each GG ? Play as one - Bob 1,2,3...., for another - nick 1,2,3....and that does not confuse.

D
D.Artist 15.09.19

Subforum is deader than dead, I'll ask here.
He tried Dwemer Colosseum, looks good,
but crashes constantly. There are still good here
elaborate gladiatorial fashion?
PS Very strange that in vanilice even with no Addons arena
not ripped, although the groundwork is there, in Windhelm can pozyrit
using coc.

S
Spiny 15.09.19

Don't know the replay or not. But here's the problem. Maybe you will say that without this mod better, cheats tipo. The cheats themselves are not necessary. I don't want to increase the weight. I have Russian version of mods on the reduction of the Ore, dragon bones, books, integriertem, but I wish that worked on things from the Supplement. I found either the original items or something worse for me, it is English. version books in English. don't really want to read. Or how Weightless Items, but I want everything in Russian and +touching objects from DLTS. Thank you very much.

S
Spiny 15.09.19

Well, the increase of weight I don't like. For me that's it is cheating. I just usually play TES walking from cave to cave or ruins, etc. take All weapons from the corpses and in chests. I wish that was at 0 weight, and armor. But these books sometimes make a collection of them can be reduced to 0, they are still garbage. But everything else got. Okay dragon bones reduced mod, but not all items are reduced, but only from the original Skyrim(without DLC). In the homes of dropping it all, and the rest for sale that is not necessary. Home are a library and other.. :) For me, the profit generally selling. Steal and sell stolen goods well sell what gather up in all sorts of caves.

S
Spiny 15.09.19

It is. Downloaded in the workshop, but with the language... Books even on 0 there found, but books not what the title of books in English. steel, but also the content of the books was in English.

_
__DOC__ 15.09.19

Looked on the Tube Skyrim Ultra Realistic Graphics Mod,I can't find where to download?P-O-M-O-G-I-T-E...!!!,very,very please!

G
Griverstorm 15.09.19

All kind time of day)
Could you tell me the mod that changes the visualization of the magic menu, make it more detailed and intense.
I had quite big collection of mods and there current campaign was, but I don't remember the name. Put a new clean Skurov, now I can not find..
Thanks in advance)

S
SergoDGN 15.09.19

Please help to find the ENB. When I first played Skyrim, I found a beautiful ENB, went through the whole game, deleted. Now I decided to retake, and ENB can not be found, this ENB has a few quirks when I turn on the game and when the Bethesda splash screen appears, the color of this screensaver change the color of the ENB in game with shift+f12 is not working, the ENB is always enabled. If someone knows maybe what is this ENB, please write, thanks in advance.

S
Sheril 15.09.19

To know more, what is this ENB...

Fill in the search PG word (ENB) and you will have happiness
Actually it should be in the patches or expansions, but here is ... happened after the modernism of the site, you won't find anything

T
T.T.G 15.09.19

www.enbdev.com.
On the Nexus a couple of hundred lies. Choose.

X
XBoy360 15.09.19

In General, in these cases I'm not about to delve into the enbseries, but I found one mod - beautiful and colorful, BUT a lot of soap that many eyes on the forehead climb when on the surface of go and too contrasty, ie in caves and dark places have cut down through shift+F12, tried to run with the torch, but not a fan of the dense approach the subject with a torch. In General - that beautiful bright natural color was, and there was no soap, although there is the same kind of DOF. In any case, blurring what is needed. And thank you in advance.
Here it is, the better it is not found
modgames. net/load /tes_v_skyrim/ graficheskie_ modifikacii/ 1/279-1-0-14831 - well, they know what to do) or just for modems in finding it Cute ENB - Epic Performance
All the rest are either red-and-nasty or too Zaburunye, or simply unrealistic contrast.

P
Preston 15.09.19

XBoy360
Not quite the ENB - Climate Tamriel. Pretty good global plugin that changes the lighting and weather effects.

X
XBoy360 15.09.19

himik338
No, don't need gameplay mods, the more I put it, I got this bunch of mods have been on some parameters of the nature, so that conflicts can not be avoided, and the game sometimes didn't want to. Need only the Board with the ENB,

c
coolracer 15.09.19

Playing with this ENB.
Like that it has no fucking SSAO, etc. which reduce fps. Then just change the saturation, the color palette. The standard frown and dullness of the game, even in Sunny and clear weather, just fed up, but with this ENB the picture looks livelier. At the same time removes and pulls the black night, now, at least not like a blind man go

original:

with ENB:

X
XBoy360 15.09.19

Rectally
well, to say gameplay-retexture he's the same script all, and he likes to interfere with all sorts of replacename Vlad to hd-textures of magic or blood, fire, fires or candles lights, Windows, etc., many in some regions of the rushing rain all the time or snow where it is not needed. That's not the point - I like the weather, I don't want brown gray feces color, I want green trees-really rich, green grass, etc. Specified by me enb cool in all, but the darkness in caves and at night just kills. But otherwise he is just perfection.

X
XBoy360 15.09.19

coolracer
from the original differences low, too low.

c
coolracer 15.09.19

XBoy360
Well, if you thought the best Cute ENB, then you need to look for something similar and the same is saturated, because such a picture in the game is a full scribe)))

X
XBoy360 15.09.19

coolracer
Colors like bloom diminished and not as bright fucked up, but still can't find settings are too dark caves and high contrast.