3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vadon199670 15.09.19 02:49 pm

Looking for mod! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi Phsntom, a question - do not prompt where to take Assembly, which is not touching the gameplay, but it significantly changes the point ?
Want to test new hardware)
in General it is not changing gameplay, changing graphic.
235 Comments
Sort by:
T
T.T.G 15.09.19

What exactly do you want to see? Only other range or something?

X
XBoy360 15.09.19

Rich colors, not the yellow, which is the default, and the green trees, blue water, blue sky, rich brown stones and rocks with mountains, all in a Cute ENB, BUT without the debility of the contrast with the extremes of black and white without soap bloom, as everything illuminates. Here.

T
T.T.G 15.09.19

Then why enb?
Imaginator - tune how I want it .For one and the fps will be the same.
There is still FXAA Post Process Injektor, which can also be customized. Try.

X
XBoy360 15.09.19

FastScyrimLife
thank you

A
Axelerate195 15.09.19

Good day! Spotted once a mod that gives NPC Bronius and weapons from mods, and now can not find. If anyone knows where to find one, throw references pliz!

D
D.Artist 15.09.19

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19733/?
The most popular, LOR'marketing, contains a record number bronek on any colour and taste,
Yes, and the NPCs dress up in sets from this mod.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.09.19

is there a cheat or mod to make Persian visually completely invisible from 3rd and first person?

F
Fagot 15.09.19

MunchkiN 616
Saw somewhere mod Ring is called, the English name I do not know, and so, this ring makes Persian invisible.

m
monarh i ya 15.09.19

MunchkiN 616, http://tes-game.ru/load/skyrim/bronja_i_odezhda/5300/39-1-0-7048 health.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.09.19

thank you I will try
but I wanted a purely graphical effect

S
Sasha Doroshenko 15.09.19

Good time of day. I don't know if write, but still...
Decided to install a mod for Skyrim that takes a one-handed sword for a spin, and immediately encountered a problem...
Found the appropriate skeleton and animation, but... in all this there was no sound of taking out and inserting the sword into the sheath. It's wildly annoying. In the end, after a long search, found the animation, which was spelled out and sound, but the problems did not end there. The fact that this economy is only for 3rd person and 1st person everything is left default.
Tried to put a one-handed sword animation of taking out and inserting for two-handed. Turned out pretty good, but again no sound.

If anyone knows how strap on sound to an animation (or Vice versa), please tell us. Perhaps there is already such tutorials or tutorials on the subject. If met something like that, give referring. I must say that my efforts in the search for such information were not successful.

PS.: Tried to do something in Creation Kit and NifScope, but he did not succeed, because my English is a bit difficult

e
ev8886 15.09.19

the people if who can make or knows where you can download fashion anime bleach ™ or give a link I would be very grateful)

m
monarh i ya 15.09.19

https://www.google.ru/search?q=skyrim+bleach&oq=skyrim+blea&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.6375j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#lr=lang_ru&newwindow=1&q=skyrim+bleach&tbs=lr:lang_1ru

e
ev8886 15.09.19

the monarch and I
ogoromnoe thanks ATO in Yandex gained but it is either just different fashion or simply found the game itself to download

m
monarh i ya 15.09.19

ev8886, not at all, if anything - please)

S
Sergey Kot 15.09.19

I'll be brief. You need a mod or app which will allow you to podrastayut other mods during the game. So to say pressed, chose mod, set (removed) tick something in the mod has changed. Thanks in advance.

T
T.T.G 15.09.19

Mod SkyUI interface allows you to customize the fashion in the pause menu,but only those that are supported.

S
Sergey Kot 15.09.19

Among the farm fields
Thank you. I want all the details to configure before you can begin to pass

A
Andy_Raptor 15.09.19

mod configuration menu allows you to configure lots of different mods. it is embedded, like in the above mentioned sky ui

S
Sergey Kot 15.09.19

Looking for fashion, the names do not know, can only describe.
1. Changes in all branches of skills, properties and quantity. For example in a branch of the forge appeared magical clothing, jewelry and bows about crossbows, long and short bows.
2. Retexture of the Imperial armor and brothers of the storm. If you will know more then post a link.