3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pinball1 28.12.19 09:37 pm

The problems associated with pirates (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth)

Bought a DVD so there is 5 min playing and all...
ie all your heroes and buildings collapsing for some of the parties you hadn't played..
What is the trouble? Who knows ???
300 Comments
Sort by:
[
[BM]RusTer 28.12.19

Cka4ai c www.middleearthcenter.com

D
Das_Monster 28.12.19

Vernon, you so cool?

about the patch, you can do for yourself, exactly yourself to tweak some settings...programm itself is a bit of weight.. I would say right now I can't remember how it is called and where I lie.. I remember that from disc Gambling took....go to their website there probably together with the article on how and what to change, it will find...

D
Dvoe iz Gondurasa 28.12.19

Throw off somebody patch(to increase the army) on the soap [email protected]

S
Siberian GRemlin 28.12.19

I have downloaded from the Internet patch increase the army, he did not like me. How do I upload it back???

G
Gendalf White 28.12.19

Siberian Gremlin, just pass me the patch that you downloaded and how established crazii write, if not difficult, please and thank you!
Soap: [email protected]

B
Besson 28.12.19

And I zazendi on [email protected]

D

At the same time and I [email protected]

T
Tazik 28.12.19

And I [email protected]

D
Das_Monster 28.12.19

Hey people! you nafig these patches to download! I say dostana a program that crawls in the archives of the game and I have everything that your heart desires... of course if you learn what to change (but this info is easy to get).... hopping is your patch weighs? prgo duck like 100 kilobytes...

G
Gendalf White 28.12.19

This patch weighs in at 128 Kb, not more, but it increases three times the limit!!!, it is not necessary to install, BUT nascet the program, about which you wrote, I don't know, but I would like to try it , if not difficult, throw to me on soap it: [email protected]. Maybe if it will work, then all...

D

And where you found it. If you have it or you know where to get that throw off
([email protected])

B
Besson 28.12.19

Gandalf throw to me on soap this пат4

G
Gendalf White 28.12.19

And does anyone have the same patch, but a larger number of units (2400)?
Throw off, if not laziness, mail upstairs

G
Gendalf White 28.12.19

Isn't one even no link?

D

Does anybody have code for increase money?If Yes then please throw off or at least a link to it. Thanks in advance.

D
Das_Monster 28.12.19

The thing I took from the disk Gambling and there was a full article (not about everything of course...) what to change, including the number of troops and was even a description of how to add units to them and nekotrye lotions (like rabochih in the game to drive, what would they built and not from the air it appeared...) ... I certainly look at himself where she could be.. but you go to a gambling website and look there, most likely all together and you'll find...

D
Das_Monster 28.12.19

Ah! Found.. the truth is no current articles... with this app you will be able (if you know what to change of course) to do almost everything! So the number to put anyone, even 10,000... But the computer is necessary powerful.. I stcaa not set, I have less than enough....

The archive weighs 423KB, do not forget about backup....

http://rapidshare.de/files/11342344/FinalBIG.rar.html

I hope everyone knows how to download from Rapida;)?

PS Here is the article itself..
http://www.igromania.ru/articles/?92_vsk1

not enough of course but for the present Jedi enough... who wants come up with...

S
Siberian GRemlin 28.12.19

The latest version of FinalBIG you can always take here: http://sg.redsys.ru/files_pakers.htm

B
Besson 28.12.19

2Gendalf White:
I'll work on that UnLimited Mod and if 4E полу4ится I those will write and post tomorrow.

B
Besson 28.12.19

sorry but he's not even working(Game Crash).But мен9 other увели4итель limits.Losses from M9 1500-good,3000-evil