3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pinball1 28.12.19 09:37 pm

The problems associated with pirates (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth)

Bought a DVD so there is 5 min playing and all...
ie all your heroes and buildings collapsing for some of the parties you hadn't played..
What is the trouble? Who knows ???
300 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uraswat 28.12.19

Game disc is long gone, and that we should propionate in the registry?

D
Das_Monster 28.12.19

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREElectronic Arts\EA Games\The Battle for Middle-earth]
Language=english
Version=dword:00010000
MapPackVersion=dword:00010000
UseLocalUserMaps=dword:00000000
UserDataLeafName=My Battle for Middle-earth Files

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREElectronic Arts\EA Games\The Battle for Middle-earth\ergc]
@=HCGYZ6FYGNHJSGHJ0HLM

Make this registry file, put in and then go to game folder and run lotrbfme_inst.exe.

b
boroda2 28.12.19

in short, I'm tired, have reviewed all your links and my hands are not curves. I need a network game on 2 computers in a local network. who got to do it PLIZ GIVE a READY MODIFIED FILE LOTRBFMe.dat from the working installed game on the computer AND KEY FOR REGISTRY FROM IT

U
Uraswat 28.12.19

Das Monster thank you!!!
What you described to do I sdelal and it worked fine, even on a network now play normally. But there was a problem, I've been pumped for the game map and everything worked but wait the game they will be invisible, although in the same directory they threw C:\Documents and Settings\swat\Application Data\My Battle for Middle-earth Files\Maps
Podskaji what needs to be done to make the game again saw my cards

D
Das_Monster 28.12.19

1. Make one comp this and the second will substitute a different key, better file .reg this do.
-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREElectronic Arts\EA Games\The Battle for Middle-earth\ergc]
@=HCGYZ6FYGNHJSGHJ0HLM
-
3Y9Z4HTW9VNGR0L944AW
DW55WP9ESVNG2V9914ZX
9DNWMHZJZVNGFLFM443L
2. LOTRBFMe.dat from my or another computer will not work! So you go into the game folder, find the file lotrbfme_inst.exe and run(it will flicker a black screen, this is normal). If suddenly there is no such file you can send by mail, it is small.

Uraswat, you wrote that Windows re-set. If you don't format and is not washed with dos and everything from the disk, then at least you've made the same name (swat I understand) then you could remain in old Documents and Settings swat and will appear some sort of new-type swat.blabla. To verify, go to My documents and it to any folder and look at the address bar and exact address of your CURRENT account.

U
Uraswat 28.12.19

No there is only my one acount. Old I erased as soon as I installed Windows

U
Uraswat 28.12.19

And for some reason now the sidebar is not green triangle icon in the My Battle for Middle-earth Files in the root directory of the Application Data.
I tried it and threw there cards and playing them invisible

D
Das_Monster 28.12.19

UraSwat, try to make so:
1. Delete the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\The Battle for Middle-earth values(just the values!):
Language=english
Just not the case, delete the [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\The Battle for Middle-earth\ergc], as you know your key.
2. Delete(or better cut if there are saves) in the Documents and Settings\your profile the files as you say the game was created. Also delete\cut folder \Documents and Settings\your accountApplication Data\My Battle for Middle-earth Files.

After that, when you first start, the game should automatically create a normal folder in My Battle for Middle-earth Files in Documents and Settings\your accountApplication Data and unpack it from archive Maps.big at the root of the game, all maps and other crap.

U
Uraswat 28.12.19

Thank you wait I'll try

U
Uraswat 28.12.19

Did not work, creates a folder where it should but all the game settings are stored in Application Data, card threw in My Battle for Middle-earth Files and seravno the game does not see them. Well on standard maps I play. But in my idea there is another way, you can try to throw the cards in Maps.big in the game directory

D
Das_Monster 28.12.19

Try it.... maybe the truth will come out. Don't forget a backup...

R
RINGO-hater 28.12.19

People help with suicide ! oboval have to do as replays.ru nepoluchilos I did say
came to String Value-- I understand what that string parameter is created it is called InstallDir gave it the value of the directory of the game (I D:\Games\The Lord of the Rings - The Battle for Middle-Earth)
run the patch writes fucking install the game , tried another patch LotrBfMe-101-english.exe neustanovivshiesya 33% error there kakaeto and then trying the game would not load, Sanwa copied
Get it everyday of the registry branch Das_Monster anyway the patch will rastavitsa and all die!And all there but SD tried and TripleCDKeyFixer too!if Shaw is doing it wrong send on soap a file of the registry
or still a che-thread ! my мыло:[email protected] ili [email protected]
Pliz don't tell current type:Put litsenzionku and do not suffer

A
Antipolizai 28.12.19

http://www.playground.ru/forums/lotr_bfme2/

C
CnC3.cc 28.12.19

1) your game is copied, you need to put the registry or install the game. The registry pralno bring, never screwed up:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREElectronic Arts\EA Games\The Battle for Middle-earth]
Language=english

@=HCGYZ6FYGNHJSGHJ0HLM

Make this registry file, put in and then go to game folder and run lotrbfme_inst.exe.

2) since the game was not installed TripleCDKeyFixer't see where to register, as sho he will not help.
3) Put litsenzionku and do not suffer

R
RINGO-hater 28.12.19

Et you napartachil Toko sho )) without this line Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
I haven't recorded in the registry.I wrote :
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

Language=english

@=HCGYZ6FYGNHJSGHJ0HLM
kept as 1.reg.Launched the data in the register is recorded successfully
went to the game folder , launched lotrbfme_inst.exe -current he is working with Tran neotrypaea(although can't have)

R
RINGO-hater 28.12.19

And anyway EXPLODED =( Maybe lotrbfme_inst.exe broken ?

D
Das_Monster 28.12.19

RINGO what I do not understand what you need? If the patch set, you must first receive the ORIGINAL COPY of some files.
Here they are:
1. http://siberian.h12.ru/files/originals/B4ME100_Game.Dat(HOODLUM)-100(Original).rar (THIS is the PATCHER!Makes org. game.dat)
2. http://siberian.h12.ru/files/originals/B4ME_INI.rar
3. http://siberian.h12.ru/files/originals/B4ME_Lotrbfme_Exe.rar
4. http://siberian.h12.ru/files/originals/B4ME_Uninst_Exe.rar
5. http://siberian.h12.ru/files/originals/B4ME_Code_Exe.rar
SAVECOPY your first!!!
When the patch will be put, if it gets stuck, LOOK at what file that is!!! Although all this is supposed to help, I set v1.02 and everything is OK
(except that he is the SHIT!!!)!
Here russifiers:
1. http://zog.redsys.ru/rus/LotRBfMe.exe
His work is not tried.

About suicide.
lotrbfme_inst.exe work does not display, but you can check working or not. Note the time, start applications lotrbfme_inst.exe and check the date modified lotrbfme.dat matches means it's working. If you still explodes, then you have an error in CD-key, error in registry, after you transferred the game to another location. In General, write in DETAIL what you have where, maybe you're on some computer have? You have not the case for the mesh explodes? write more...

R
RINGO-hater 28.12.19

So I downloaded the originals, patched without errors.Now diabetes Nada Shas fumbled at gamecopyworld but for-SD.If you know what kin link!About lotrbfme_inst - start - looking properties LOTRBFMe - date change has not changed.And I also try to play a battle or campaign in the grid have not tried.

R
RINGO-hater 28.12.19

Although Shas 1.02 put

R
RINGO-hater 28.12.19

About suicide
Patched all the rules here are the current left something in the registry to fix so as not to set ablaze and explode!