3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pinball1 28.12.19 09:37 pm

The problems associated with pirates (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth)

Bought a DVD so there is 5 min playing and all...
ie all your heroes and buildings collapsing for some of the parties you hadn't played..
What is the trouble? Who knows ???
300 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerwolf 28.12.19

for Rela xXx
in short it is in regedit sondes string parameter

J
Jenia 28.12.19

I have on 3 CD:
changed the key
tried to put patch
But it was NO use %ckin ' pirates, not quite a%UEL last time
HAHAHA I'm going crazy, what a shame...

k
killerwolf 28.12.19

see all here... problem solved!! 100% checked http://www.replays.ru/content/view/86/

K
Killazzz 28.12.19

PLEASE create one for me, one thread is the gift for the New Year, skinte me a patch for мыло:[email protected] and I www.cdclub.pp.ru he keeps repeating, and there - it is Not possible to connect to the remote server, blah blah...

I BEG you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k
killerwolf 28.12.19

in short anyone still need this patch either write here or me on soap [email protected] all will send and will put it on www.replays.ru

U
Un0 28.12.19

people fucking know everything is fine put the pirates three disk I вин2000 buggy so under it do not run I had to put XP it worked and the problem was in C&C:generals zero hour there if the cd-key izmenil all exploded necoro time

M
MeX 28.12.19

ALL
There was a rumor that all TotRTBfME on DVD BUGGY!!!!
THE OLD RELIABLE

N
NaZiM 28.12.19

People send me ctenid PATCH soap ([email protected])PLIZZZZ!!!!!
And that at me the link does not PLOW!!!

M
Mode 28.12.19

Comrades, throw off me([email protected]) please this patch version from 7волка(Platinum).

d
dederon 28.12.19

The people I have a version on DVD with a yellow stripe on the left (the firm is not written!) and no glitches no!!!Even where this bug occurs?I played for the light side and like within half an hour that does not happen!!!For the dark side on the first level too, nothing happens!!!!By the way why is that happening?????

S
Stalker-x 28.12.19

People bought legalku and when instale gives well a nasty bug somewhere in the 64% something like this
ESupport\sv\L.......txt
help and !!!

S
SHATLE_9 28.12.19

Copy all the files on your hard disk,then in the correct file but with points and without points.Then install from the hard drive everything will be O. K.!
BUT then before you start the game will require that you inserted the disk.Can someone tell me what to do,or where to get the no-cd for the license?

c
chief 28.12.19

The patch can be downloaded from here: http://www.replays.ru/content/view/86/46/

S
SHATLE_9 28.12.19

Licensed English dvd version requires the removal of all emulators will not start otherwise 8-(

P
PlayGround.ru 28.12.19

Dudes who do not itadel skinte patch for the Version from 7 wolves. And then tradowsky writes that type of game is not installed, did everything as on www.replays.ru..... but then still says install the game!! Skinte patch!!! Plizzzzz!! ! Here is the soap [email protected]!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 28.12.19

CHIEF, RESPECT dude I are grateful :) !!!!! It worked !!!!!!!!!!!! Once again thank you!! THANK you!!

Great!!!
P. S - the Game is SUPER!!!!!!!

c
chief 28.12.19

2 Dimonchan@@: Change the registry as written on the website and will work!!! If hands curves you can also download the reg file which you just need to run!!!

k
killerwolf 28.12.19

reg file is not necessary just to run as martyshka! it spelled out where my game is installed you can drwam to be installed so take the right knopkay on it and click edit and they prescribe where you have the game installed .. and nothing smotrite there nichina
and then there is his neighbor on the LAN gave he down took and erased the quotation marks and a space at the beginning left ponimaesh kontrl C in kontrl is not zero allocated.. and then my brain *Bal said they say nihrna does not plow for some reason!!

M
Mode 28.12.19

Comrades, throw off me([email protected]) please this patch version from 7волка(Platinum) and a reference to something does not plow.

h
hiZis 28.12.19

Sent.