3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Igorevich 29.12.19 09:58 am

When is the best time to start\"Blood and Wine\"? [SPOILERS] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Yes, this question is often heard, no, I'm not too lazy to look at the forums topic - the lot of almost every I looked everywhere two arguments: KIV completes the story Realta, so this Supplement should be the last one! and in KIV will not play until sujecki as level requirements will not normally play!
I would like to hear arguments why you should undergo Supplement it AFTER the storyline, and why. Without spoilers will not work on the reasons, but try as little as possible to spoil)
Spoiler about the game is not pozvolit - Yes on the complexity of the death + snapping monsters under my level I knocked 3 strokes, and so I dance all the time on the battlefield, if me will kill with two shots, little will change for me
27 Comments
Sort by:
K
KanoVoxLian 29.12.19

AFTER the storyline well, not quite after,but when the majority of sujecki will be passed,blood and wine requires a high kachanoski about Geralt's skills,and indeed it is,because the monsters there are difficult and start start the game crazy.

S
SavvyZOR 29.12.19

After the storyline, because there is dialogue - I'm with CRIS ALREADY defeated the wild hunt, although I have in the quest to find a sun stone.

a
arinr 29.12.19

I did so. After arriving in kaer-Morhen Uma started heart of Stone. Held parallel to the Stone of the heart and main plot up to the task to sail to the Misty Isle for CRIS (allies of all collected). After completion of Stone hearts on the Foggy island swam, and went to Toussaint. Feel good - after a few initial quests - 41 level. Feel will crush Geralt Wild hunt, yawning.

S
STARKILLER 29.12.19

Only after the main storyline, with the ending-CRIS-vedmochka. A nice bonus at the end is provided.

a
altraktarist 29.12.19

Vladislav Igorevich
Join issue.
Is it normal, in terms of logical perception of the game, the passage of Blood and Wine after you complete the main storyline, or go all the addition in the main branch?
There are two misleading stupor BUT:
1. (if after) a trip to Toussaint fit only option when Geralt remains the same, because in other versions it goes far and nests.
2. (during) a trip to Toussaint again, is absurd. As far as I understand, playing the role of a father seeking his child is not the time to travel to distant lands at the edge of booze and fun. And the events in the story are quite vivid and fleeting (in terms of the region).
How can that be?
Please try without spoilers.

S
Setesh 29.12.19

Injeel wrote:
Please try without spoilers.
without spoilers is difficult, but I will say that your first paragraph is wrong and if you're playing blood and wine after the main story you will understand why
and Yes, it would be logical to play after the main story

D
Dimash Zhagiparov 29.12.19

Injeel
I had a romance with Triss, after the last quest she came to surprise me at the winery, said in Kovir was bored. That is, Triss was ALREADY there.

S
Setesh 29.12.19

Dimash Of Zhagiparov
the man asked without spoilers removed would be until he saw

g
grafonoman 29.12.19

Sites
for students of caps is the bad weather especially in such topics write SPOILERS what did he expect here going?

a
altraktarist 29.12.19

Sites
Thank you. Will follow your opinion.

grafonoman
I was counting on your understanding and hiding spoilers under the tabs.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 29.12.19

_Savvy_
STARKILLER
Sites
I understand you fumble, turn to you

If I'm somewhere in the beginning going to Toussant gonna get your mansion, then quietly will pass the main line of quests, and upon completion will return to the KIV - is that okay?

Spoiler will be very hard to get away from the kid who will give the quest with mutations to affect a letter from Ian after passing the main line(if it's even possible to influence it)

m
mordvin121 29.12.19

Better place after the main story, and more logical(just as it is strange to go to distant lands to fulfill legimacy order when your adoptive daughter pursues the wild hunt) , and just better. This Supplement puts an end to the story of Geralt, a big beautiful point, so it is better to go after the plot quest.

m
mordvin121 29.12.19

Vladislav Igorevich
I think it is better not to do it.
And Yes, if you're having an affair with Ian, the text of the letter will be different

S
Setesh 29.12.19

Vladislav Igorevich
Spoilerfest suspicion that the contents of the letter generated at the time of the first entry in Toussaint based on the situation in the main plot (it would be logical, as it appears, I doubt that the system will be to rewrite it depending on a particular style of passing), but you can check this only by experience

S
SavvyZOR 29.12.19

Vladislav Igorevich
Everything will be okay. important not to visit the mansion. there is a bug which is still not fixed. don't want to spoil what

W
Woulter Ben 29.12.19

_Savvy_
Accomplish your goal in PM what kind of bug?

g
goretski 29.12.19

Good, what LVL in NG+, you receive a quest for Blood and Wine?, Geral ' 70 LVL, the plot finished Velen, in the quests already there heart of Stone and KIV not yet. In General, that of Toussant only need the fruits of Solanum and the lab on mutagen.
PS NG++ will not?
zzy can add new levels and ng++ in the re-release of game of the year?

k
kypnamob 29.12.19

can start anytime. but the finish is better after completion of the main company. as written above - a nice bonus waiting for you at the winery. no other restrictions.

X
X_ray_83 29.12.19

I had tosent to cover up the passing game , so it would be more logical.

m
makc11021992 29.12.19

Boba4ka
good? I don't think.
Spoileri just forced to become an Empress. As in the game mentioned who in their right mind could refuse such an offer? Besides Emhyr wanted to overthrow, again this was discussed on the game. And to save the Empire he just had to put his daughter on the throne. Yes, and by the reaction of the CRIS clear that this <> I specifically took in double quotes. Because simply had no choice. And if I tell her about the trip to the Emperor and then say no to Geralt say that he heard in the castle, and about what it wants to do Empress. What she said: I don't want to deal with me in Velen