3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Igorevich 29.12.19 09:58 am

When is the best time to start\"Blood and Wine\"? [SPOILERS] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Yes, this question is often heard, no, I'm not too lazy to look at the forums topic - the lot of almost every I looked everywhere two arguments: KIV completes the story Realta, so this Supplement should be the last one! and in KIV will not play until sujecki as level requirements will not normally play!
I would like to hear arguments why you should undergo Supplement it AFTER the storyline, and why. Without spoilers will not work on the reasons, but try as little as possible to spoil)
Spoiler about the game is not pozvolit - Yes on the complexity of the death + snapping monsters under my level I knocked 3 strokes, and so I dance all the time on the battlefield, if me will kill with two shots, little will change for me
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samyy Schastlivyy 29.12.19

From all the foregoing,I understand it is still correct and logical to place a stone of the heart and Blood and Wine after the main game? Or I still missed something from your comments?

B
Boba4ka 29.12.19

makc11021992
A good option is I just about wemaco the ending and had in mind, since this option provides 'freedom' which she loves so much. Most likely you did not understand me, I wrote about the fact that in one of the playthroughs did CRIS Empress, but after the release of Blood and Wine it came as vedmochka, which in itself is a bug, which I later found out was not just me.

B
Boba4ka 29.12.19

Lucky1
Heart of stone and in the process of the main plot of the norms, we can learn what to do to get a good ending if for example the CRIS have not yet found. But the Blood and Wine after the main plot better, since there 1275й year, and this is 3 years after the Wild Hunt (1272й year).

m
makc11021992 29.12.19

nothing terrible will happen if you don't come hunting and not playing heart to come to Toussaint and go through side quests and then go back to hunting hearts. in particular I went to open the mutation, but I think still a couple of side is also possible.

L
Leoben 29.12.19

mordvin121
It is strange to fulfill the order in Tuseni when the daughter is chasing? And playing cards in the villages to look weird?

S
SunLee85 29.12.19

explain to me stupid please and Sundry!!!I finished the storyline, CRIS became heir Imgur,.then I appeared in the kaer morhen, I was offered to continue, go to the menu and start a new game+, so I did. New game+ is the same as the storyline that I just passed but without the storyline quests?!so what for do I need it?I could after passing syuzhetki to go through all the quests that I failed?it would be the same or??I don't ponimayu!! 2 question about plugins: if I can begin to take the Supplement without starting a new game+ and downloading add-ons from the main menu??I mean then I finished the story appeared in the kaer morhen and went to go add-ons..right?or not?I just want to keep all the armor and swords and abilities which I circulated during Suzette..I'm fucking confused guys..please explain what to do next

V
Vyacheslav Hayzenberg 29.12.19

Blood and Wine I started after the main sujecki, in which passed and the Heart. Hearts took place before the final battle on Skellige.