3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nemos908 29.12.19 09:59 am

Denuvo - when hacking? (Need for Speed Payback)

Tweety will or not?
74 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Ryabenko 29.12.19

nemos908
Will be protected in the same manner as in the Assasins: the origin of.

C
ClevoGame 29.12.19

nemos908
she thinks

n
nemos908 29.12.19

Alexey Ryabenko
crappy

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 29.12.19

nemos908
Over time, will break.

n
nemos908 29.12.19

Alexey Ryabenko
through a floor of year) then the assassin can't crack)

h
h-H-h 29.12.19

Alexey Ryabenko
the former part has not been hacked, this can also repeat

n
nemos908 29.12.19

x-X-x
2015 that it requires the Internet because of this and did not break

s
stakanxxx 29.12.19

x-X-x
in the old was needed access to the network is constant.

h
h-H-h 29.12.19

nemos908
stakanxxx
and clear

S
ScarletWanderer 29.12.19

x-X-x
correct a little the people above. Games require constant Internet. Or even a server(wow) break. If the pirates see the sense or benefit. Some time before the advent of denovo those same assassins had such protection, require constant Internet. And that's when it first broke a few months. Now likely to be similar.

S
Sativum 29.12.19

MaksStrong
Well, if I'm not mistaken, the Shadow of War requires a constant connection to the Internet. But it lomanuli

A
Alexander_Vesker 29.12.19

in addition to denovi there is such protection VMProtect so she does not allow hacking of the assassin and the same fate awaits the NSF.early managed a double protection to push.so if Tweety will bypass this stuff will not give

A
Alexander_Vesker 29.12.19

nemos908
2015 is an online game is there a way to hack it.I asked, I was told that I was a fool and no longer have to communicate with me.what say you wanted to hack in an online game?it's not like MW 2005, it was in single player mode

_
_Mahoney_ 29.12.19

Alexander_Vesker
The complexity of hacking that keys are randomly generated in the head of the current option is outlined, cut it out completely!

_
_Mahoney_ 29.12.19

To the previous projects, punks also picked up the keys on the basis of the penultimate protection!

_
_Mahoney_ 29.12.19

To circumvent tenure to an Internet is not difficult to circumvent, but protect in conjunction with Tweety, complicate the security breach at times, we can say that this is not feasible, will probably take months for it!

S
ScarletWanderer 29.12.19

_Mahoney_
Yes Yes. Only you forget that in the first tenure to an Internet took months. And some still not hacked.

D
DyadyushkaSem 29.12.19

_Mahoney_
Something nfs 2016 haven't cracked yet

_
_Mahoney_ 29.12.19

ScarletWanderer
Well, because before did not know how permanent the Internet to solve the problem!, now the solution into the roots is, and then branch!

_
_Mahoney_ 29.12.19

Dedushkas
Damn you compared the game where multiplayer is the basis, and in the new it's a partial game, the main one!