3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nemos908 29.12.19 09:59 am

Denuvo - when hacking? (Need for Speed Payback)

Tweety will or not?
74 Comments
Sort by:
m
maccleanrxe 29.12.19

God you idiots? Developed Yeshe at E3 2017 said that it will not peg to online as in nfs 2015.. it can be played offline! a naschet of denovo don't know maybe it will.

A
Alexander_Vesker 29.12.19

Dedushkas
because the NSF 2015 network game.there is no offline mode.and no one will break.because fuck it no need of anyone.2015 NFB the same as the world was.while offline servers will not be and will not be able to play.

G
GamesKnight 29.12.19

If the game is to be successful, and judging by the reviews, this is the premise that you can buy at a discount. The bridge vanted we get, but I hope it will be the best part on the engine frosbayt

S
ScarletWanderer 29.12.19

Alexander_Vesker
Yes, and the most striking example of all the games on the top ten. Tipo Forza which is quite successful but not hacked. Just modern online protection is not hype. But not less than gemorno.

G
GamesKnight 29.12.19

ScarletWanderer
Forza broke, not without dancing with a tambourine, but to run and play safe

g
grigorev74 29.12.19

GamesKnight
It did not break and did the bypass the protection.

G
GamesKnight 29.12.19

grigorev74
What's the difference for users of piratok, broke the game or made to bypass the protection, as long as its enough to run and play

S
ScarletWanderer 29.12.19

GamesKnight
Yeah, and still does not run on all PCs, not on all hardware. Because broke only under a portion of iron. In General, I don't know if you can call it hacking

G
GamesKnight 29.12.19

ScarletWanderer
Well, excuse me, have something to eat. In any case, better than nothing, and given the horse's price tag, so all super

S
ScarletWanderer 29.12.19

GamesKnight
you FORTS does not run on all PCs). And dances with a tambourine do not always help here's the problem. I helped to start friends and launched. And I have a home retinitis

T
Tauzuru 29.12.19

of course. probably. yet the origins can not break, well, this is different. They put the defense and don't know about nfs

T
Tauzuru 29.12.19

so it does not require a permanent connection, so somewhere next week it will be

R
Roma Aue 29.12.19

And pirates have? I was looking for a torrent that is not found! And if somebody know?

T
TheHouse 29.12.19

Roma Aue
No pirate. Denuvo'zhezh, but sooner or later will certainly

T
True_Rivethead 29.12.19

TheHouse
Why?
These are (S)ome (J)ew (W)arrior-races can and utube pass.

S
SupernaturalLost 29.12.19

Today CPY hacked game

Source : https://layer13.net/rls?id=8393036

b
bazilews 29.12.19

SupernaturalLost
If this is true,then wait for the Repack.

A
Abarmot90 29.12.19

NSF with Russian does not work

D
Den4ikOdessa 29.12.19

Abarmot90
why? the game is completely in Russian)) well, I have so much)

A
Abarmot90 29.12.19

Den4ikOdessa
Read the forums