3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19 10:00 am

Questions on quests (Dragon's Dogma)

The main plot, I now have completed all the quests Maximilian. I understand that if you accept this quest meeting with the Duke, then canceled all the current quests. In my quest log, just the quests from the Bulletin boards and the quest traveling salesman Reynard, is at the stage of search of the diary notes. Reynard, I generally can't find anywhere, he gave this quest, so disappeared forever.

1. To fail this quest Reynard? Or it should not have to take before meeting with the Duke?
2. Whether to complete the quests from the boards or can we move on?
3. I have 37 level, whether to go to the island or is it better to go there after completing the main story. I've heard that there Hey guys loot, I would not want to upset the balance.
Without the need, please do not spoiler in the original is not played, it is interesting to explore the game world.
59 Comments
Sort by:
g
ge-force 29.12.19

For the 3rd question so I say, better to go there with a good sharpened equipment, frail, with a bunch of potions, mushrooms and herbs 130-150 LVL, ask me why such a great level? I'll tell you, if you turn up there early (there is a view that way LVL 70-75) you there will tear to shreds the initial mobs (as I know myself, I poked back at all at LVL 50) so is not worth while to go there
For the 2nd question, quests boards, have no special significance in the world of DD is that the reward for performing good, and Yes you can go for the jobs at least 10 quests from the boards if any will accomplish nothing in this terrible there, they have no reference to any jobs.
3-it generally these notes scattered locations that you pass through on the main campaign mode, quest will not be failed (does not bother me on its passage, so to speak not taking the time to search of notes) it will be until the end of the active, because the collection of all these records being given the entire game to the last quest
so it doesn't matter before or after meeting Duke you got it.

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

ge-force
Thank you for the detailed answer. All clear on all counts.

g
ge-force 29.12.19

Svetoslav
Always happy to treat

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 29.12.19

On the third question I will say that I poked back at the 80+ level and I was off and out. Hard Mod in.

N
Neyvi 29.12.19

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=601623773 :)

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

Navy
Thanks, before I write, I read this guide, until you is Available after the quest Come to Court (meeting with the Duke), for more spoiler. Answers to questions raised by me were not found. Has passed down the story, all the quests that were in the job log, left. To move to the island to 130 lvl, the desire has disappeared.

K
Kukuruznyy Hlopec 29.12.19

Island General standings, the base game itself is boring to me.
I the island has already passed once. And today, from nefig to do, decided to reach the boss a second time to see his new opportunities and to escape ))
To escape because I didn't take bottles of endurance and healing, although the level of ~150.
But to kill him almost unable
Solebello form I have mastered, all thanks to my pawn sorcerer and the throne or something behind which I was hiding from the attacks, but the second form.....
You know what, you stupid drunk amplifiers and score of arrows, but not so interesting.

PS still went a second time, all the pawns and stamped into the asphalt, had to cope ))

n
nahabin 29.12.19

People kind,prompt how to equip different arrows.Or GG shoots with anything?

D
Dinasem 29.12.19

nahabin
poke arrows into the backpack , then use

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

nahabin
You need to go to your inventory, choose the right arrows and press use. The way to quickly switch the type of arrows during the battle, I do not know.

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

Has anyone tried to make two copies of the Golden idol and to sell it in quest of each of the merchants, and the third to keep. Can I play all three. Interested in expanding the list of goods, both merchants, and that 30% discount is also left. Or have some of them still to settle the silver?

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 29.12.19

Svetoslav

No problem, you can even copy to go to work. Although it is an amusing phrase, if you give a copy to the merchant

K
Kukuruznyy Hlopec 29.12.19

Svetoslav
What kind of products will appear at dealers? Well the most interesting that will be available?
I failed the quest, I did not know that it should be carried out immediately when took (( Thought to gain quests, and then execute.

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

Corn Boy
I don't know yet, what's interesting will appear. I think to buy from them only makes sense at low levels. I so basically if anything they take, only for pawns and then improve to three stars. For myself, I have all stats lower than I wear. Just thought that if you give the Golden idol, there will be something worthwhile. What I don't know exactly.

S. A. V. E. I. G.
Just read somewhere that the copy will not work, and why it was not written.
Spoilerimage

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 29.12.19

Svetoslav

Not with idols is no problem. Yes, and with copies of the items that you want to give to someone, there is no problem, you can safely make copies of letters, scrolls, licenses. And here's a copy of arrows of the Finger Creator their property will lose

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 29.12.19

Corn Boy

A few things, some quite good, but by the time of the fight with Gregory, it will be possible to find or buy better. And after the fight with Grigori and the Islands things are already much stronger

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

S. A. V. E. I. G.
A copy of the letter I gave to the guard, and the original was given to the conspirator, I don't remember the name. What is in store, don't know yet, but I do not think that there can be serious consequences, as for example in the Witcher. But who is Gregory, I don't even know ;)

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 29.12.19

Svetoslav

This is not a game, there is almost no. With insanity, when one of the quests you get thrown in the dungeon, you run out and can safely come to the reception to the Duke and no one will even mention prison. But Gregory is a huge red dragon from the beginning of the game

V
Vit_As 29.12.19

Something does not work I have one of these wooden pieces to shoot. Forgot what they are called.
Press E appears in the sight of all. Will not respond to any buttons.
I remembered how these things are called.
Ballista.

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

Vit_As
To shoot it is necessary to press F