3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19 10:00 am

Questions on quests (Dragon's Dogma)

The main plot, I now have completed all the quests Maximilian. I understand that if you accept this quest meeting with the Duke, then canceled all the current quests. In my quest log, just the quests from the Bulletin boards and the quest traveling salesman Reynard, is at the stage of search of the diary notes. Reynard, I generally can't find anywhere, he gave this quest, so disappeared forever.

1. To fail this quest Reynard? Or it should not have to take before meeting with the Duke?
2. Whether to complete the quests from the boards or can we move on?
3. I have 37 level, whether to go to the island or is it better to go there after completing the main story. I've heard that there Hey guys loot, I would not want to upset the balance.
Without the need, please do not spoiler in the original is not played, it is interesting to explore the game world.
59 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 29.12.19

I have all the NPCs in the city immortal, you grab them and throw water chtoli?

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

Delphis
Not all of them. In the post game for fun, I left the ordinary citizens into the pit (everfall), the next day they all responses. A merchant I killed with the sword, and he never came back up. Similarly Maximilian, if you die during a mission to support, will no longer appear.

D
Delphis 29.12.19

Svetoslav
by the way about traders and figurines. For example a bronze statuette is one type of goods from a dealer, but if I give gold, it will be goods for a gold statuette, or are they from the bronze and silver stakeouts?

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

Delphis
Not stakeouts. To give only one, many products appear, the more expensive the statue, the better the goods. I gave the silver to Madeleine, as towards the end, she will still run away from the city (will have quest). Gold gave it to the gunsmith after having made a copy of gold. A copy of the gold and bronze carried to receive the discount. After the island, all this will cease to matter, because the loot on the island much better than from merchants.
PS. I read somewhere that if you give a copy, it won't work, but I took no chances.

[
[TasmaN] 29.12.19

Svetoslav
no Maxim, and re-take Oh so lazy, ran out of adventures)

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

[TasmaN]
Earlier in this thread, I gave a link to the mod that machine makes backups sopranos, and then you can revert to any time. If you decide to start over, I recommend to put it. It is a pity that Kapka is not provided in the game that opportunity.

D
Delphis 29.12.19

Svetoslav
there's a death with a single blow killed, although I was already LVL 70 with ng+. I there after 100+ just turn up now

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

Delphis
Death kills with a single blow of any, even the 200-m level. The main thing is not to get under blow of her scythe. But against light resistance to sleep to raise to 100%. It is generally best to wet explosive arrows from a distance (pawns in the battle with death is useless). It can simply run away, she spionida just a couple of places. LVL 70 is already quite normal for the island. On the hundredth I had already ran the entire island and killed the Daimon second form is generally without any problems.

[
[TasmaN] 29.12.19

Damn, still started to re-take, but only the campaign mode and this time Archer)))

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

[TasmaN]
In this game not only to change the class at any time, but even need to do it to get more buffs for skills. As some skills can be used by any class, but you can get them only while pumping the other. For example, skill bloodlust (Bloodlust), which increases strength and magic, as well as protection in the dark, very useful for a fighter, but to only pump 4 to the Assassin rank. Assassin General-purpose class that can use shield and sword, daggers and bow, it is possible to change gear directly during combat, depending on situation. For quick passing syuzhetki, I recommend to switch to it as soon as it becomes available.

P
Petrov125 29.12.19

How to collect a full set of shadows from the island, I found only two items

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

Petrov125
Seth Shadows contains four items. Can be obtained by purification of defiled armor of the third level. Falls randomly. In search of satovich parts of 13 cursed objects, it's better to farm death. Before cleaning your object, you need to survive, and if you are not satisfied with received item, use the Godsbane dagger (the breaker of gods), to change the class and re-cleaning the object.

P
Petrov125 29.12.19

Svetoslav
If two items (Bracers and greaves) I got from a chest, they are not considered what? Now I have two items obtained from the chest, and the two had to clean.

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

Petrov125
Considered, but it is pure random. You can fall a hundred times, two or three items, and the fourth can farm up the loss of pulse. If you collected a full set, I think you just lucky.

d
drawinger312 29.12.19

pawson, I just started and so maybe the question is stupid.
the problem with quests for support: the goal of CONSTANTLY creeps into the fight. example: suddenly there is a Chimera, instead of standing off to the side, he chases you and goes directly under the Hydra. this is as it should be or am I doing something wrong?

D
Ded MastDay 29.12.19

drawinger312
These quests support is not required, it is desirable or not to take, or to take the already carefully studied the route and throw in the first attack, you can even teleport to the desired point. The pawn you can customize the certain behaviors, but NPCs not. Yes the AI is stupid, so I lost the quest character.

d
drawinger312 29.12.19

Svetoslav
thank you very much, I will consider. and to think I'm doing something wrong

M
Momoru 29.12.19

Svetoslav
It's not just random. Items fall just depending on the class hero and main pawn.

s
serg235 29.12.19

Quest Good-Bye, Valmiro.
You need to give Valmiro one piece: strong medicinal tea, lantern, spoil sirloin, amulet of the wanderer. Marred clipping can be found in the quarry, in the chest, the amulet of the wanderer sells was Fournival in Gran Soren. Valmiro is near his home in Cassanese, in front of the pier.