3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 29.12.19 10:24 am

Impressions of the game (Quantum Break)

There are already played ? Describe your impressions of the game.
105 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 29.12.19

liked . but not worth the money

k
killycrok 29.12.19

SanSanZ
First, terrible optimization on my PC all the game fly on max in 4K at 60fps ( even arkham knight), but this shit(really shit) some pissing 26 fps in full hd.
Second, it is better to watch than to play this shit.
Conclusion: the reward is the worst port of all times and peoples, boring gameplay( at the beginning of the rules) but then get bored, and forget to notice the graphics soap.

S
ScorpionBSG 29.12.19

Indeed it seems that the resolution is not Full HD, but 720p soap around. And yet I noticed that the drawdown associated with curve resolution, if to dig deeper and change the resolution, then drawdowns are, even if back to back Full HD. In General, you need to wait for patches. Poorly ported to the PC.

P
Perforator1989 29.12.19

The performance is excellent at all the maximum speed for the 980ti. 60fps stable,but the graphics are not particularly impressive ,and even depressing simple locations and shadows. But with the lighting worked out well.

D
Dwisler 29.12.19

Watched various videos of this game on YouTube and reviews. Nothing original or interesting have not seen it for myself, not at all attracted to something. From what I saw, to the level of Payne, and even Wake, there is very far away. And even more so for 4 rubles to buy it, if you please...
PS. Perhaps remedy should be done only with the game name in the title =)

S
SanSanZ 29.12.19

Well after playing it for the second day, I can say that spent 450rub. worth it. On my bucket the game consistently runs above 30FPS on medium settings with 1080p. The gameplay is like playing on the gamepad and it's all very convenient, but on the clave with a mouse you have a complaint, initially wanted to play on clavomax. The game as a whole interesting and the chips with the cool and time needed, not for show. Yet to pass with interest, we'll see what happens.

n
nibler99 29.12.19

Mediocre graphics (soap), poor animation, crumpled story (but in General not bad, better than the addition of Alan Wake). In General gameplay I immediately called the Association second sight and timeshift, in a good way. But the game should be finished, so will not go.

UPD: with such a schedule and in-game features - system requirements look like a misunderstanding. In other it port box for which video embed swinging the stream from the Internet in 4K resolution, nothing unusual.

d
deIIis 29.12.19

Game movie with guest actors and a minimum of gameplay Alan Wake + max a little.

The optimization is terrible since advertise W10, buy in Store )
The game is specifically not built for PC.
No revolution in terms of technical innovations, the K-s does not pull the PC, the game is not seen.

e
elfloo 29.12.19

Passed the third Chapter. Impressions, at first strongly overshadowed by the optimization, returned to his positive mark: performance issues magically exhausted yourself closer to the third hour of the game. What is unclear, but from the end of the second Chapter, the performance issues I experienced. Exactly.
Graphics on medium-high preset time wildly happy, all these effects look really elegant. Action brisk, the ability to constantly alternate, and even cheat assassins vision is very out of place at a high level of complexity. A good TV series, statement on the level, localization is performed at a decent level. I will definitely pass the second time, it is interesting to see how much influence decisions for the series.

Anyone who did not take it, the game is WORTH the money if you have iron, able to pull.

T
Tigra 29.12.19

Was amused by some speakers - slow = shit game, treshak, slid.
Play Juan, everything is good with performance and graphics. The PC did not take, having read the cries on the Internet.

z
zvo 29.12.19

I really liked the game and I don't regret the money spent. Yes, optimization is bad, but at medium-high settings very comfortable to play(configuration profile). Was a pleasure and I will replay at different difficulty levels and different branches.

p
prodigy007 29.12.19

Treshak, weapons little different from each other, shooting nasty enemies to kill is not nice. The slowing of time also so-so, is totally not cool, like in max Payne 2, etc.. About the story do not say anything at the level of Ala Ottosen. Even with perfect optimization, it is by and large would be trash!

M
Maklline66 29.12.19

Has mastered, and I want to say that if it is not broke, BU have not lost anything for themselves.
First, the optimization... more colorful it is possible to tell only with mats, so I say nothing. If short - the worst port of the decade.

Second, the show: On piratke his shows, so that the pirates can see it. However, all 4 times I couldn't watch the show. The first time he simply refused proigryvaetsya, the second time the game has managed krasoti graphics driver(DURING WATCHING FUCKING KINTZ, CARL!!!!), in the third and fourth times just hanging out and rolled up as to the level of the 240th. Oh yeah, THIS movie managed to LAG! KINTZ, BLDZHAD!!!
The series itself will go only to those who are something more beautiful than the Russian cinema is not seen. He's just incompetent. It can safely ignore, for the story it focused not on GG, and some dude left with his suffering. Written characters I didn't like, but it is rather imhot.

The gameplay... is implemented vigorously, and plays well in those rare moments when no lag, and given that the game lags almost constantly, from her polcies just irritation. In General, the shooting here reminds of an old TimeShift, which is also turned on time. It's better to screw it then.
The story I'm disappointed especially. This sort of Life is Strange, if you add the plug that will stop the Fox. Rise all the same boring subject in the style of ololo, better to change, or what should happen - will happen, ololo. I hated it in Life, I have this burnt in Deponia, and then I just stopped to fully follow the plot. There were some interesting ideas with some gazovikami, but they foolishly asked... Oh yeah, I left for a sequel, so right.

In General, given the shitty pricing Mike, the worst, worse than Batman optimize, which severely affected the gameplay, and the same bored story about time travel, I'm glad I did not buy it. It's not worth buying, no support.

T
Tigra 29.12.19

prodigy007
Are you sure about quantum break write? Not a single hit after all.

Maklline66 wrote:
The series itself will go only to those who are something more beautiful than the Russian cinema is not seen. He's just incompetent.
Yeah good episode, not top, but a dynamic, action is good, cinematography standards, music does not, I wonder the story brings, and what will he need then? Drama Breaking Bad?
UPD. However, all 4 times I couldn't see the TV series...ahh, all is clear. In General and a review on the game maximum objective, considering the shit spoiled the PC version experiences.

Maklline66 wrote:
but in the same bored story about time travel,
In any game, seen so many cool twisted plot about time travel.

X
XeQTOR 29.12.19

The game has passed that we can say seems to be nothing but Alan Wake from the same developers I liked,4 thousand certainly is not worth it.

g
godsmack 29.12.19

I do not understand those who say bad things about the gameplay, he's awesome. Yes, the game is not terribly optimized, Yes, vinstor full of misery, Yes, it is unrealistic for game money, but if all of this throw away - it's a great game! I can't remember when the last time I would be cling the gameplay. I'm 28 and I feel like a child again, screaming from all these lomolino, ragdoll physics and shootings. Don't know how it turned out at remedi, the main thing that happened. And the plot is also good. In my conference (in profile) to play on medium of course, it's not a dream, but is played. If they ever optimize the patches will fire at all.
PS the Series is best to watch on YouTube for from computer it loaded slowly and twitching. I personally do so - came to the show, missed it, turned the game, looked a series of YouTube continued to play. Profit!

M
Maklline66 29.12.19

Tiger wrote:
Yeah good episode, not top, but a dynamic, action is good, cinematography standards, music does not, I wonder the story brings, and what will he need then? Drama Breaking Bad?
UPD. However, all 4 times I couldn't see the TV series...ahh, all is clear. In General and a review on the game maximum objective, considering the shit spoiled the PC version experiences.
1) Formulation. Half of the action scenes is just fierce facepalmed.
2) the Characters. Well, I have already pointed out that there imhot. The actors played well, but the writers disappoint.
3)It's not a bad experience Watching the show on YouTube, I realized that lags are faced very many. And the fact that during viewing of natural kintz worse graphics card... this is not the case.
PS. Did not understand, why online, when these miserable eight 25-minute commercials it is possible to cram into the game without loss of quality.

Tiger wrote:
In any game, seen so many cool twisted plot about time travel.
And in how many games are played then?
In the same Deponia Doomsday story where, again, far more twisted. And this in a humorous quest, mind you.

p
pavloalex 29.12.19

The General opinion was written in a review from PG.
Here in a nutshell: a gorgeous scene from your favorite fps Finns.
Another quality product.
Want a single story/ good action/ good picture/ special effects? You adresu, BUT must be a good gaming PC+ WIN 10 with latest update+ ACC t-Shirts.
- downside is the price , but then the question...for in the final product, you can see every cent invested.
For Russia it's expensive, but if you have the opportunity, take it.

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 29.12.19

pavloalex wrote:
...but if you have the opportunity, take it.
NOT-FOR-WHAT. Fork about one-seventh of his monthly salary for a game which, with good intentions, you don't play for months (Hello second Borderlands)? I'm not too much out of his mind. Yes whether it is good or at least three times high quality - well, fuck it at this price!

O
Oleg Bervinov 29.12.19

Begin immediately with the negative aspects, not to leave an unpleasant aftertaste in the end.
-The price. I won't say that the game is not worth the money, because I like it, I say otherwise, I personally can not afford it, well I can't pay 4K for the game which would be awesome it was.
-The graphics are very mediocre, a feeling that is not on the PC and on the ps3 and play it would be possible to close eyes if not for the terrible optimization and technical problems (for example, I have enabled anti-aliasing was black flickering artifacts all over the screen). In some locations, I watched the slideshow and this despite the fact that I have BF4 and the Witcher 3 on high graphics settings go.
-Awful management, from the character movements are poorly amenable to control (hi controller) to change weapons f to+number(Seriously? During the battle to change weapons is the whole test).
And that angered me greatly, not skipnut the final credits to see the ending, I sat for 10 minutes and watched the credits.
-Was expecting a larger number of series and a larger number of forks, however, so many choice significantly affects the game world.

The duration of the game 7 hours, it as if running a sprint from point to point, and if all documents to read, listen to the conversations of soldiers, for example...it took me ~10 hours, this despite the fact that I'm part of the notes just did not read (there are too many, but during the second pass, I just will study).

Well, actually, it all upset me, and now to the pleasant moments.
-I liked the gameplay, it is diverse and that I don't get tired. All the fights very exciting. And the use of abilities adds to how fun and diversity in the massacre of opponents.
-Voice - is very tolerable.
Series made on the level. The idea is to combine the series with the game was good. Real people play better than it would to transfer motion capture in the cut-scenes. Viewing the show is very much working on the General perception of the game world.
-Time travel, hovering, temporal paradoxes - all set, with a directed and served very impressive. Games on this topic, with this submission I've ever met. Broken time, temporal paradox, all very well and effectively furnished.
-Non-linear storyline and game world.
-Very, very much notes, which complement the game world and tell of the many things missing that you do not understand.
-The characters and the plot.

Attention will be spoilers!
Part of the story very much. The overall narrative in conjunction with the characters is addictive, makes you empathize and feel emotions.Will write in more detail what is affecting me so much and crept into memory.
Moments with sharp irregular time look very impressive, atmospheric, scary and impressive. I mean not graphics, and the setting, especially when in the second act, Jake arrives at the asylum will, day and night changed in an instant, flicker images and echoes of the past...Awesome.
Well transferred the characters and the mood of the characters (though not all). First time jerk gg annoys you so much that you both hands for the villain, but as you move the narrative of the story, watching the development of character yy begin to understand and empathize.
-On this stunning 5 act. Return to the past... After you play in five acts - the world is crumbling, people and heroes die, there is chaos and then the main character, seeing it all comes back to the moment when it all began, when all the dead are alive... in the beginning of the first act...this sensation is indescribable, a very cool experience.

Jake suddenly appears from the future and begins packs cut out mercenaries of the monarch.
Listening to the conversations on the radios, and between fighters, you know how powerful and dangerous was the main character. The soldiers of the monarch are wondering what the hell is going on and assume that at least five people. It's funny to hear it on the radio, as one soldier says Jake on the roof, and the operator says no, he's in the library!. And then you remember how in the first act, the hero mentioned that we someone helps except for Beth and that the mercenaries of the monarch was not up to us...the Hero found a ready-made corpses and heard the conversations of soldiers, as they throw all the forces to eliminate any threat. All these seemingly insignificant things at the time, found a response.

The moment when the hero says in an interview that the death of Beth, it is not affected, because he was barely familiar with it seems rather pointless. But during the final roller pay attention to the fact that the narrative of the story is on behalf of the hero, who tells the monarch how it was in fact and I understand that many of the details are kept and FIB. Not everything is so simple...
At the time of the questioning, the woman from the monarch asks Jake, now that he saw everything with his own eyes, and he passed through the chaos, whether he agrees with the villain, whether I agree with the fact that time travels on rails and whatever we do, it cannot be changed. The whole game looks more and more leads to the conclusion that the Floor in something was right.And here is one final phrase changes all your conclusions and witnesses of the promises on exactly the opposite.
A special place in my memory took the frozen moment with Beth in the 5th act, when Jake wants to save her, but at first glance it refuses to this idea, understanding that nothing can be changed, there is this strain before selection.

And the final phrase: I'll come back for you I just spilled on the seat with affection on her face. It touched my heart.

This phrase changes the whole idea of the story and the oppressive atmosphere of despair.
The game is very good. It's not a movie, because gameplay there is about the same as cut-scenes, the show is only an additional way to delve into the world of the game.
This goes not often. This is clearly not the fillers at once - nonlinearity, with different fork in the changing world of the game and a soap Opera narrating about it. Very interesting story, never fully told. I'm seriously thinking about buying after passing the pirates.