3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IWorld 29.12.19 10:29 am

The impression of the full game(Xbox 360) (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

The game has flowed in torrents, my owners box as the game.
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Arttc 29.12.19

started playing the first impressions complete crap

V
VIK25 29.12.19

I personally do not like such games, but like her husband. Says particularly pleased with the cinematography of what is happening.

f
felistake 29.12.19

already leaked...

d
dimsan_s 29.12.19

Great game! Two hours mashing rushing kick! Destruction in battle more abruptly than 3-4 feet hands oravet point of falling down sight and hurt so can't move but can shoot...cool trick.The next full picture,nature,wind,water as they are so old dviglom namutili like watching a movie! In short, all gut ! The game, though the Assembly line but worth the purchase for anyone!

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 29.12.19

dimsan_s
Next - gen on the xbox360 ?)

J
Jay C 29.12.19

dimsan_s
I wonder why your post is utterly zero sense if not being driven about impressions, it's cool ! If it is on the box so, what will happen on the PC )))

t
tesla707 29.12.19

Jay C
why your post is completely zaminusovali
because of this
Picture next full

J
Jay C 29.12.19

tesla707
Well, apparently the dude on the emotions said so )))

n
nemo105 29.12.19

With a film-effect overkill, you can safely go to smoke or to drink tea)
About the graphics: the texture is horrible (on the tank without tears will not look).
I do not believe that box to the maximum work.

M
Maxlaq 29.12.19

About tank support, it is so sad that words just can't tell with the settings max looks like a complete misery...

C
CoD PyLuT 29.12.19

how much the company takes 2 hours?

A
Aleksey Bet 29.12.19

CoD PyLuT
5))

I
INTEGREX 29.12.19

Waste of money on this game , better than anything else I bought .

I
INTEGREX 29.12.19

Jay C
On PC one problem the entire forum fucked up

K
Konstantin Fillipov 29.12.19

rules of the game,the current is pleased that the company's mission in Antarctica at the end where jassik you can open at least 3 hours to shoot stuff murder)

h
hangmanvrn 29.12.19

The game just heat,to console of the old generation graphics on the level.the multiplayer portion of carries.

T
TEMA-CEZAR 29.12.19

Yes zazhralis you, that's all.As if in battle 4 tank was better.there is generally fucked was.and all
silent.
I liked the game to shoot what you need.box rules is not chic but not too slow even on a weak computer.

A
Anderby 29.12.19

Just went through the campaign on PS3.

CoD with a taste of cheap science fiction. Exoskeletons and gadgets of the future are used more often once, all innovations are reduced to a one-time rides. There is still the same Call of Duty, not Crysis. Periodically disappearing interface in Ghosts irritated me, here it's a hundred times worse-the whole HUD on the gun, jerk with her and just disappears -- and it's not only grenades, but also the abilities of the exoskeleton. Cool CGI videos look good, but are filled with sheer nonsense. The movie scenes are not delighted, all dull and plastic.
The main task of the local story-to show his audience that private military companies are not fighting for world peace and democracy, and (Oh the trouble-trouble) money. And therefore they are bad -- children, don't go to the PMC. After the Manticore at Atlas quickly hung all the mortal sins -- and the people buried in the cells holding them. Irons, by the way, despite the hyped face, the villain is one-sided and caricatured. The plot is too flat, even for CoD.