3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat Vladimir 02.01.20 08:01 pm

What phone do you have?

My phone:HTC One

What phone do you have?
308 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat Vladimir 02.01.20

Once the topic is alive again, now I have Xperia Z3.

t
tutunko 02.01.20

nokia lumia 925

M
Mankun 02.01.20

Asus Zenfone 2

W
WAga 02.01.20

Nokia 5130 XpressMusic is 8 years old.

M
Marionetco 02.01.20

Lenovo k900 smart chic!

B
Belomorkanal 02.01.20

I'm a fan of Apple - please accept my sincere condolences...
and its operating system - is very symbolic for agritechnik fans. I'm really sorry for You.

Once again got into the topic, I will tell anyone to hell is not necessary (but can be anyone interesting) history of use me gadgets of GSM standard.
My first mobile communications device was unilateral, it was a pager receiving SMS from the operators. Threw it in a serviceable and working condition in the early 2000's, what I regret right now.
The second device - the familiar of the legendary Nokia 3310. Was purchased in December of 2001, I remember the sense of freedom, call from wherever you want - where you want, but money spread to the same Inbox was paid. But to call almost who has not been on this almost a year after purchase, used it mostly to play snake.
The second device - all (exaggerating) well-known, but less legendary Siemens C60 with !!!color!!! display, supports WAV and AMR with the tape recorder and the ability to put records call. It all then seemed a miracle.
The third, less known but still legendary Motorolla E398, remember 10 years ago on TV twisted? The guy called on his E398 and all began to demolish the music like a hurricane. Speakers were not louder than other phones of the time. But the sound was just magical, the speakers had a strong bass when I took it apart, I realized why they sounded good, there were two dynamics seriously and, therefore, a powerful amplifier which instantly eats the battery. Yet it was a separate webadvisor for music, it has reinforced feeling of the bass. Just remember the lights in the holes for the speakers, it was such a rich magical color...
After E398 was a dullness, and no vehicle has impressed me as all the previous ones. Cell phones were now almost at all and from each other mainly differed only by design, this trend has survived to this day and so will be now always. Revolution portable communication devices have become boring, slow, grey evolution.
E398 after I had a SE K750i, W710i, P1i, Vivaz (at the same time with the HTC MAX 4G), Nokia N8, HTC Sensation (both with the N8), Galaxy S3 (which had an accident) and, in the end, the Galaxy S4 Black Edition on Qualcomm, with support for 4G networks. Suits me with all, FullHD AmoLED I'm hooked at the moment to change absolutely do not want (well, if only on a freebie would trade for a more expensive device with an AmoLED display and no matter what company). Of the old machinery in working condition I have only SE W710i, P1i and the HTC Sensation, which is already almost 4 years hammer in nails and listen to Internet radio via WiFi.
For music and audiobooks I recently bought the Cowon M2. And when there is a lot of free time (extremely rare, for example on vacation), voraciously read a variety of literature on the electronic book PocketBook 622, donated by my DR 2 years ago.
Thank you for your attention, hope anyone was wondering.

V
Voldemarcik 02.01.20

S
Spiny 02.01.20

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. While the rules.

L
Labamba86 02.01.20

Thing

S
SemyStall 02.01.20

DEX GS-500

N
Negih 02.01.20

Five years was I have a Nokia 6220 Clsssic, but he broke the screen :(

B
Belomorkanal 02.01.20

Spiny
Galaxy S4 Mini
And I have more.

m
mr_deck 02.01.20

Belomorkanal
Why sorry, I am a fan of the company EPL, they have the perfect lightweight and convenient tablets, beautiful and fast phones. Although I must admit that with the death of Steve jobs, the company has become is not the same, EPL has lost none of its charm and originality, I would even say that his philosophy, when they started to dictate standards to the market and when the market started to dictate its standards. The question is, why? This company is so big the fan community is that making progress in the direction of increasing the screen and other crap to do would be + previously stable operating system started to lag, and about the smoothness, which was on iOS 6.1.3 can not speak now. The latest handset from EPL I had an iPhone 4S, which faithfully served for 3 years, but to replace him took Blackbberry Q10, like any other lawyer, I often work with email and sometimes just sometimes need the same VC to attach a document from the phone memory, which unfortunately on Apple is impossible due to the fact that in fact we do not have access to the disk device, and have access to the cache of a particular application. So my choice fell on a BlackBerry, beautiful, convenient, fast, let the store prilojenii not great, but has everything you need + supported native installation of Android applications on an extreme case. And about tablet, then this is by far the Apple iPad has changed more than one generation of mini, light and convenient for the purposes that I use it is enough, namely, again, as a lawyer, I need at hand: all possible regulatory framework, but here it just fits in one application + in the road to see kiniska, or to use as the Navigator in the car. So not such a bad EPL, but the new policy leaves much to be desired, as the stability of the OS and the number of defective devices to the party. For myself, I came to the conclusion, if the phone, BlackBerry, it was too convenient the phones, if you look at the device from QWERTY keyboard, if a tablet, Apple.

B
Belomorkanal 02.01.20

Mr. Deck
The fact of the matter is that Apple has its own filosofia to indoctrinate the weak minded people and turn them into fanatics. Personally, I prefer freedom and independence from intentionally created the software and hardware limitations. Especially since yablofona the ratio of the cost\the market price is just not in any frame does not climb... it's just a festival of greed.
How not to praise a stub, a full-fledged Apple he will not ever.

B
Belomorkanal 02.01.20

D78L
And it is worth buying the device for 50K? For such a narrow range of digital interests is suitable and significantly cheaper machine.
But if you really want a new... ahem, sorry... show your social. status, it is better not to buy candy, but what may be really a status device, which will act more in the role of jewelry than a smartphone.

m
mr_deck 02.01.20

Belomorkanal
Again, if a person is normal, do not vaivai him the game he will not lead! And hatiti EPL I believe is possible if and only when changed at least a couple of generations of devices, the axis is convenient, no doubt, I agree, not for geeks, without dzheil break to get apparatus some revelation is impossible, in difference from Android, Yes, I agree, the price does not people at this stage, but it does not take advantage of these devices. I repeat again, personally, I am a brand not tied, if I needed a quality QWERTY smartphone, I quietly sold the iPhone and bought a brand new BlackBerry, but in the tablet market, an alternative to the iPad, I have not found, if you can convince me otherwise, you are welcome, I'm willing to experiment if they are worth it)

S
S.E.A.G.E.R. 02.01.20

htc desire 400 dual sim

F
Fat Vladimir 02.01.20

Pasani time the topic is very active, then let me Aut Temko. Love cellphones:

LG GS290
Acer Liquid
HTC One M7
Xperia Z3

Tablets:
Tab 2 10.1 (cal)
Note 10.1 (available)
Nexus 7 2013

200 POSTS!

D
Dmitriy Leshin 02.01.20

I have a ZTE Blade Q Lux

l
leha6932 02.01.20

Meizu mini m2 c Aliexpress for 8000 rubles coupon, I'm happy)